SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Stacy photographed my cargo shirt collection once.... I'd say I have about 25-30 pair in every shade of green and brown they make I think, lol. I've actually started on plaid ones recently
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 04:53 AM   #22
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfMadeMan View Post
Stacy photographed my cargo shirt collection once.... I'd say I have about 25-30 pair in every shade of green and brown they make I think, lol. I've actually started on plaid ones recently
I'd say you have cargo shirts for EVERY occassion and to suit your mood! LOL! I've err......just bought more Linen fabric for yet more trousers, lol! Not including my 4 pairs of Fluffy Fleece lounge trousers, I'll have 42 pairs of Palazzo trousers......LOL!

I need help! LOL!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 07:45 AM   #23
SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuirkyKiwi View Post
I'd say you have cargo shirts for EVERY occassion and to suit your mood! LOL!

LOL - When I bring a new pair home now, she gives me that look, the one that says "srsly, you didn't just buy ANOTHER pair of those..." and I just tell her that I didn't have a pair in THAT shade.... lol. I'm working on getting my addiction under control.
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 08:11 AM   #24
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Summer clothing - offered in so many colors!!! How can one resist buying multiples of things that fit and flatter us

Now winter clothing - wait I do have 4 sweaters, all the same style in dif colors lol

and three pairs of dress slacks in diff colors same style.

Aaaack I'm a mulitple

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2011, 12:00 PM   #25
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfMadeMan View Post
LOL - When I bring a new pair home now, she gives me that look, the one that says "srsly, you didn't just buy ANOTHER pair of those..." and I just tell her that I didn't have a pair in THAT shade.... lol. I'm working on getting my addiction under control.
I'm guilty of stating that a particular colour of Linen fabric for trousers IS needed to add definition and a change of colour pallette to my wardrobe......Is this convincing anyone, yet? LOL!

I have shades of red that are more suitable for daywear, where as other shades of red are more suitable for evening wear with an evening top or Sweater - the same with the various shades of creams and naturals, lol!

My addiction has a purpose! LOL!

Old 10-25-2011, 12:07 PM   #26
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
Summer clothing - offered in so many colors!!! How can one resist buying multiples of things that fit and flatter us

Now winter clothing - wait I do have 4 sweaters, all the same style in dif colors lol

and three pairs of dress slacks in diff colors same style.

Aaaack I'm a mulitple
I have 4 Sweaters in Winter white that I've hand embroidered different designs on. Two Sweaters the same as I love the fabric so much, lol! Another two where I machine dyed one pink, then hand embroidered both, lol! Two cream Cashmere Sweaters that I hand eand are my evening wear and two pink Cashmere Sweaters hand embroidered, again evening wear.

I have 7 pairs of Palazzo trousers in the same colour and fabric - what was left on the roll was on sale an I couldn't just leave the last few metres all lonely and unwanted, lol! Besides, they are a Herring bone wool blend, I WAS NOT passing up that opportunity for Dress Slacks! LOL!

I have 3 full rolls of cottons ready to be made up into blouses, lol!

Welcome to the Multiple Club! ......LOL!

Last edited by 1QuirkyKiwi; 10-25-2011 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Typos...!