Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 01-23-2014, 07:02 PM   #1141
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Doctor called today !!

My doctor called today with Good news!! My tumor is BENIGN and doesn't need removing at this time. I have to go back for more mammograms in 6 months to recheck the growth and go from there. For NOW I am cancer free Thank God!

Thank you all in this thread for your tremendous support while I endured my journey to find out. I very much appreciated and am very blessed to have your support and friendship online. If I could hug each one of you I would.
(((((((((((((HUGS TO YOU ALL)))))))))))))))))

Justy
Old 01-23-2014, 10:07 PM   #1142
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
My doctor called today with Good news!! My tumor is BENIGN and doesn't need removing at this time. I have to go back for more mammograms in 6 months to recheck the growth and go from there. For NOW I am cancer free Thank God!

Thank you all in this thread for your tremendous support while I endured my journey to find out. I very much appreciated and am very blessed to have your support and friendship online. If I could hug each one of you I would.

Justy
Fantastic news,big cyber hug to you,now take a deep breath you handled this like a champ.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2014, 11:10 PM   #1143
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Fantastic news,big cyber hug to you,now take a deep breath you handled this like a champ.
With help you from you too bro, a brother from another mother, and everyone else in the thread, I felt like I did a pretty darn good job in preparing myself for my journey.

Thank you Rockin.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:41 AM   #1144
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

TrUTexan sighs of relief felt around the Planet. Glad your news was god, and was speedy too.
So, take care and be thankful.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2014, 04:41 AM   #1145
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Well Wishes

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2014, 02:55 PM   #1146
Genesis
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme on a varied spectrum/babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/hers
Relationship Status:
Loved ლ ⚢

Thanked 14,633 Times in 6,270 Posts
Genesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST ReputationGenesis Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Long time....

Hello Everyone ^_^ I hope everyone is doing good. That each of you is being supported, nourished and loved in your own personal journeys and on the journeys you are with family, friends and loved ones. It has been so long since I posted... It's been some very challenging months where my characte has been shaped and challenged. I am very glad to share that my Mom is doing great.
We are growing stronger as the days go by. She has surgery for her left leg.The ortopedic surgeon will be removing a steel rod that was placed in her
left leg femur because of the broken bone due to her multiple myeloma. When we saw her x-rays last month I was beyond thankful to God because you could see how clean and beautiful her left femur looked.... no traces of the brokenness and destruction the cancer had done before in her legs... like it never happened....
I am very well aware that I will never see it or feel it like my Mom sees these things... because she is the one going through it... nonetheless... it's miraculous to see her every single day... Sometimes I stop and observe her and remember how many close calls she has had with the multiple myeloma and yet here she is.... Please do not get me wrong... we have our moments where we break down and cry... and then we hug eachother and get up and keep moving forward... Please never forget your life is meaningful... you are special and you do have so much to give... so if you must rest a while do so... if you must go through your emotions... do so... then hug yourself and keep moving forward....

Last edited by Genesis; 02-03-2014 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Spelling...
Genesis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2014, 03:56 PM   #1147
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Hello Everyone ^_^ I hope everyone is doing good. That each of you is being supported, nourished and loved in your own personal journeys and on the journeys you are with family, friends and loved ones. It has been so long since I posted... It's been some very challenging months where my characte has been shaped and challenged. I am very glad to share that my Mom is doing great.
We are growing stronger as the days go by. She has surgery for her left leg.The ortopedic surgeon will be removing a steel rod that was placed in her
left leg femur because of the broken bone due to her multiple myeloma. When we saw her x-rays last month I was beyond thankful to God because you could see how clean and beautiful her left femur looked.... no traces of the brokenness and destruction the cancer had done before in her legs... like it never happened....
I am very well aware that I will never see it or feel it like my Mom sees these things... because she is the one going through it... nonetheless... it's miraculous to see her every single day... Sometimes I stop and observe her and remember how many close calls she has had with the multiple myeloma and yet here she is.... Please do not get me wrong... we have our moments where we break down and cry... and then we hug eachother and get up and keep moving forward... Please never forget your life is meaningful... you are special and you do have so much to give... so if you must rest a while do so... if you must go through your emotions... do so... then hug yourself and keep moving forward....
I"m glad you're mom is doing better and that her femur is healed now. I shall keep her and family in my prayers, if you don't mind.
My mom's been through a lot in her life as well with surgeries but not cancer issues. Our mom's are a lot stronger than we sometimes think, we just have to give them room to breathe and let go of anxieties and go through the emotions they need to go through, then when they need us most, they will let us know from there. Standing by a parents side while they go through so much is important for them for strength and comfort. I'm glad your mom has you around. She needs you, as well as mine needs me.
God Bless you and your family.

Justy
Old 02-08-2014, 12:57 AM   #1148
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
old school stonebutch, Queer TG butch, ranch hand
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Thanked 1,029 Times in 361 Posts
mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Justy
Yay Justy
I just now saw your good news. It is so nice to see this result. Jeano
Old 02-08-2014, 02:45 AM   #1149
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
With help you from you too bro, a brother from another mother, and everyone else in the thread, I felt like I did a pretty darn good job in preparing myself for my journey.

Thank you Rockin.
Tex ,thank you for allowing me to be part of the support system for you,your strength and will power will get you a long way in life.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2014, 09:18 AM   #1150
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Tex ,thank you for allowing me to be part of the support system for you,your strength and will power will get you a long way in life.
Thank you my brother for being there for me. I appreciate you. Your kind words of support helped a great deal.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:19 AM   #1151
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangjeano View Post
Yay Justy
I just now saw your good news. It is so nice to see this result. Jeano
Jeano, thanks so much for your kind words of support to me, it helped me to remain positive and have faith. I appreciate you.
Old 02-08-2014, 09:21 AM   #1152
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

A huge thank you to all of you here in the thread for your kind words of support and wisdom. They helped me to remain positive and cope well until the outcome of my tests came back. I appreciate each and every one of you. Each of you are Rocks of Gibraltar in your own journey. Thank you again.

Justy
Old 02-17-2014, 05:50 PM   #1153
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well, when it rains it pours.....or in our case when it snows it pours. In the midst of 55 inches of snow descending on us blow after blow. My sponsee readys herself for surgery on February 27 and all that is great, they will do the lumpectomy and the breast reduction, take her sentinel node and do the pathology right in the surgical suite and it's going to be fine I'm sure. What we weren't prepared for was the phone call about her brother who contracted 2 forms of viral pneumonia, the H1N1 and Virus A on top of which he has emphysema and COPD. He was taken into the hospital and medically paralized and sedated which caused him to have cardiac arrest. It's been a very stressful time. He is in the infectious ward and we all have to gown up to visit with him. My sponsee's sister and nephew flew up and stayed with me. It's been really intense. I am worried that my sponsee might contract something while she is preparing for her own procedure. Today they preformed a tracheotomy and put in a feeding tube. I feel like we are buying a little time with this. I really don't want my sponsee to have to face the death of her brother the week of her surgery. I am hoping for the best, but I am aware it is out of my hands.
Thank you all for being here. I'm excited for all the good news I've read in this thread recently!!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2014, 08:42 AM   #1154
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

All of my scans came back clean!!! ....yay!!!!
I want to send a warm hug and say "thanks" to all the wonderful people here who offer kind words, offer support, and always lend a listening ear.....I love you all.....Clay
Old 02-18-2014, 10:47 AM   #1155
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I want to send a warm hug and say "thanks" to all the wonderful people here who offer kind words, offer support, and always lend a listening ear.....I love you all.....Clay
This is GREAT NEWS! I"m so happy for you Clay.
Old 02-19-2014, 01:03 AM   #1156
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

mustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputationmustangjeano Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftWriteFemme View Post
Well, when it rains it pours.....or in our case when it snows it pours. In the midst of 55 inches of snow descending on us blow after blow. My sponsee readys herself for surgery on February 27 and all that is great, they will do the lumpectomy and the breast reduction, take her sentinel node and do the pathology right in the surgical suite and it's going to be fine I'm sure. What we weren't prepared for was the phone call about her brother who contracted 2 forms of viral pneumonia, the H1N1 and Virus A on top of which he has emphysema and COPD. He was taken into the hospital and medically paralized and sedated which caused him to have cardiac arrest. It's been a very stressful time. He is in the infectious ward and we all have to gown up to visit with him. My sponsee's sister and nephew flew up and stayed with me. It's been really intense. I am worried that my sponsee might contract something while she is preparing for her own procedure. Today they preformed a tracheotomy and put in a feeding tube. I feel like we are buying a little time with this. I really don't want my sponsee to have to face the death of her brother the week of her surgery. I am hoping for the best, but I am aware it is out of my hands.
Thank you all for being here. I'm excited for all the good news I've read in this thread recently!!
LR you surely have a lot on your plate--but having met you in person and reading your book I know you are a rock for your sponsee--she is so lucky to have you by her side. Sending good energy for you, your sponsee and her brother. Jeano
Old 02-19-2014, 01:06 AM   #1157
mustangjeano

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single, not looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
You just made my day brother. I am dancing the happy dance right now. Thanks for sharing the good news. Jeano
Old 02-19-2014, 08:02 AM   #1158
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangjeano View Post
You just made my day brother. I am dancing the happy dance right now. Thanks for sharing the good news. Jeano
....right along with you!!!!
As always, you are one amazingly compassionate friend!!! I heart you my dear friend!!! THANK YOU for being YOU!......
Old 02-19-2014, 09:25 PM   #1159
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default After the Snow and Dark Clouds let there be rainbows

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2014, 04:13 AM   #1160
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm leaving in a few minutes to go pick up my sponsee, today is her surgery. I didn't think I was nervous, but I couldn't get to sleep last night and 4:30 am came much earlier than you might expect, it was earlier than I expected for sure. Everything will be fine, but I do appreciate all the support here, your prayers and well wishes mean so much. Oh, on the very happy news side of the world, my sponsee's brother breathed on his own for 8 hours yesterday and is surprising all of us with his consistent improvement. Thank you again, Sherrie
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post: