Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-14-2017, 02:09 PM   #1301
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Articles like these are way too few and far between, but I'm glad they are popping up:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/a-matter...econstruction/

http://nypost.com/2017/03/13/why-i-s...breast-cancer/
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2017, 02:06 PM   #1302
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I wanted to come here to open my heart...once again,..to the wonderful friends & supporters I have !

About 2 months ago I began to have really severe pain, deep down in my bones, esp in the long bones. Initially was just hip & shoulder. Then about a month ago I began to have long bone pain, loss of appetite, weight changes, nausea after eating, and a sudden onset of pain in ribs, shoulders, neck, & down into my hands. I saw an oncologist who ordered a bone scan, a CT of whole body, and a plethora of labs.

I was very concerned & tried to remain positive, and not think the worst. Having survived cancer once, it was a difficult thing to do. I pulled on my inner reserves, had an amazing support group, & weathered the next couple weeks.

Today I saw the oncologist. While I do NOT have multiple myeloma, which was the suspect, I have severe anemia, and RA (rheumatoid arthritis, a severe case of it.)

That is okay because now I have a definitive diagnosis & a plan of action. While treatment varies and can be hard on one's body, I at least KNOW what I am dealing with.

Next step is to see a rheumatologist, get a plan of attack going, and hoping to be able to get these bouts tamped down to a minimum of discomfort. I have answers now! That was so stressful NOT knowing.

So I have an incredible team of loved ones, an amazing partner, & wonderful support system in place. Now off to the battlefield I go....I will slay this "dragon", too.

Thanks for listening, for your kind words, warmth, & support during this very trying time. As I usually do, I smile, and remain positive, & focused on a plan of attack now.

Peace & much love to you all....I am so happy knowing now what I have to work with....
Old 04-25-2017, 07:31 PM   #1303
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
I wanted to come here to open my heart...once again,..to the wonderful friends & supporters I have !

About 2 months ago I began to have really severe pain, deep down in my bones, esp in the long bones. Initially was just hip & shoulder. Then about a month ago I began to have long bone pain, loss of appetite, weight changes, nausea after eating, and a sudden onset of pain in ribs, shoulders, neck, & down into my hands. I saw an oncologist who ordered a bone scan, a CT of whole body, and a plethora of labs.

I was very concerned & tried to remain positive, and not think the worst. Having survived cancer once, it was a difficult thing to do. I pulled on my inner reserves, had an amazing support group, & weathered the next couple weeks.

Today I saw the oncologist. While I do NOT have multiple myeloma, which was the suspect, I have severe anemia, and RA (rheumatoid arthritis, a severe case of it.)

That is okay because now I have a definitive diagnosis & a plan of action. While treatment varies and can be hard on one's body, I at least KNOW what I am dealing with.

Next step is to see a rheumatologist, get a plan of attack going, and hoping to be able to get these bouts tamped down to a minimum of discomfort. I have answers now! That was so stressful NOT knowing.

So I have an incredible team of loved ones, an amazing partner, & wonderful support system in place. Now off to the battlefield I go....I will slay this "dragon", too.

Thanks for listening, for your kind words, warmth, & support during this very trying time. As I usually do, I smile, and remain positive, & focused on a plan of attack now.

Peace & much love to you all....I am so happy knowing now what I have to work with....
I am so sorry you went through this scare, I am so glad you have an answer to the mystery and I am so very very glad it's not what you were worrying it was. Still a challenge to tackle, but not the same dragon to slay. Those "what if's" are such a different world after a cancer diagnosis. You got this!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2017, 07:54 PM   #1304
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I am so sorry you went through this scare, I am so glad you have an answer to the mystery and I am so very very glad it's not what you were worrying it was. Still a challenge to tackle, but not the same dragon to slay. Those "what if's" are such a different world after a cancer diagnosis. You got this!
Words can't begin to convey the worries, concerns, & being afraid nanners & I went through the last couple of months. She was scared out of her mind BUT was like a real trooper, she kept me buoyed, strong, & positive.

Though RA is a real bugger to deal with, at least I KNOW what I am facing now.

Thanks so very much for your friendship, kind words, & support for me. I appreciate you, my friend!!
Old 05-29-2017, 09:03 PM   #1305
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_U_taunt View Post
I logged in to say thank you all for the support. The cancer has gone from bones to lungs. I am no longer doing any treatment. I just wanted to tell you that you were the best support when this journey began. lots of love and hugs XOXOXOXOXOXO
I'm thinking of you today, Deb.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 09:26 PM   #1306
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Does anyone ever speak with Lady Pamela?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:20 PM   #1307
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Today we found out my mom has cancer again. In September we went for her 3 month check-up and her blood work showed that her CA125 was high. They told her to wait 30 days to test again. We did that Tuesday and on Wednesday they called to say the numbers were higher than in September and that she should have a CT scan of her chest, abdomen and pelvis. That appointment was today and they said the results would be available in 24 hours. I was thinking Monday afternoon or Tuesday we'd hear something. However, they called right after we got home to say the cancer is back. Tuesday we have an appointment with her oncologist.

Understandably my mom is upset. She's resting on the couch and she asked me to call all my siblings because she doesn't want to talk about it.

These last 30 days have been hell. She's been so stressed and of course that overflows on to me and the grandkids because she's so tense.

I don't know what to expect now. She had already said she doesn't think she can do it again. She fought last time and I know she'll fight again...she just seems defeated right now. Our family doesn't show or share our feelings or emotions so it's hard to know what to say.

I moved home from Atlanta to help her when we found out she had cancer the first time. I haven't had a job since. I was just starting to look again because she had been doing so well. When we found out in September about the blood test my older sister said I should hold off looking until we know. Even though I've been helping my mom I still feel like a loser for not working and I worry the longer I go the harder it will be. My other siblings don't help so I feel sort of lost right now.

I say we throughout this post because even though my relationship with my mom has been horrible at times I feel like we are a team when it comes to fighting this cancer.

I wish I could make it all better for her.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2017, 03:13 PM   #1308
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Today we found out my mom has cancer again.

I say we throughout this post because even though my relationship with my mom has been horrible at times I feel like we are a team when it comes to fighting this cancer.

((((((((((((((((((((((wrang & mom))))))))))))))))))))

I am so very sad to hear this. It IS a very tough road...past & ahead.

Even though you are down on yourself right now, the main thing to remember YOU stepped up to the proverbial plate when no one else did! That speaks volumes about YOU! Also, knowing the relationship wasn't good, you STILL did the right thing! That is admirable, my friend!!

None of us would want to have to see a parent or anyone else suffer, but we still want to make things better. YOU are a source of inspiration just being with her, you are standing by her, and I am sending you positive energies & wishes for her to battle this again. Know you aren't alone my friend.....I am always here for you buddy!! Be gentle with yourself!!!! Love you much, wrang!!!
Old 10-21-2017, 04:58 PM   #1309
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
((((((((((((((((((((((wrang & mom))))))))))))))))))))

I am so very sad to hear this. It IS a very tough road...past & ahead.

Even though you are down on yourself right now, the main thing to remember YOU stepped up to the proverbial plate when no one else did! That speaks volumes about YOU! Also, knowing the relationship wasn't good, you STILL did the right thing! That is admirable, my friend!!

None of us would want to have to see a parent or anyone else suffer, but we still want to make things better. YOU are a source of inspiration just being with her, you are standing by her, and I am sending you positive energies & wishes for her to battle this again. Know you aren't alone my friend.....I am always here for you buddy!! Be gentle with yourself!!!! Love you much, wrang!!!
Thanks so much Clay. We appreciate all your positive energies and wishes.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:57 PM   #1310
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Thanks so much Clay. We appreciate all your positive energies and wishes.
You are so very welcome, wrang & mom!!! I am always thinking of you two & sending these same wishes out to you both. Take care of you & remember to be gentle with you my friend!!!
Old 10-22-2017, 04:06 AM   #1311
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Today we found out my mom has cancer again. In September we went for her 3 month check-up and her blood work showed that her CA125 was high. They told her to wait 30 days to test again. We did that Tuesday and on Wednesday they called to say the numbers were higher than in September and that she should have a CT scan of her chest, abdomen and pelvis. That appointment was today and they said the results would be available in 24 hours. I was thinking Monday afternoon or Tuesday we'd hear something. However, they called right after we got home to say the cancer is back. Tuesday we have an appointment with her oncologist.

Understandably my mom is upset. She's resting on the couch and she asked me to call all my siblings because she doesn't want to talk about it.

These last 30 days have been hell. She's been so stressed and of course that overflows on to me and the grandkids because she's so tense.

I don't know what to expect now. She had already said she doesn't think she can do it again. She fought last time and I know she'll fight again...she just seems defeated right now. Our family doesn't show or share our feelings or emotions so it's hard to know what to say.

I moved home from Atlanta to help her when we found out she had cancer the first time. I haven't had a job since. I was just starting to look again because she had been doing so well. When we found out in September about the blood test my older sister said I should hold off looking until we know. Even though I've been helping my mom I still feel like a loser for not working and I worry the longer I go the harder it will be. My other siblings don't help so I feel sort of lost right now.

Hello Wrangler,

I came here reading through yesterday and began to write a reply to your post but some how couldn't find the right words. However I woke this morning with a few people on my mind, a loved one who has had the worst news, loved ones passed and still fighting, my own uncertain future and you and your Mom too went through my thoughts so I am here again.

It made me realise that even though people have never met/interacted before, this in no way means that we can not feel real empathy and concern when we read of cancer rearing its ugly head again. When I tried to write the first time I was worried my words felt flat and didnt convey my empathy enough so I want to say I am sorry your Mom has to go through this fight again, that I dont think the word loser suits your situation, Hero is the word, it is no easy decision to give up a wage and working life to be with someone 24/7 to support and care for them, many would run a mile, it sounds like you are alone in this job, I commend you for it, I`m sure closing the door and setting off to work some days must be a far easier option. I too had a difficult to say the least relationship with my Mother so again I commend you.

I shall keep you and your Mom in my thoughts, along with the other folk I think of often, sending positive thoughts and wishing gentle days to all who are touched by this fight.

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2018, 06:22 PM   #1312
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you everyone !! I am doing good. Saw the doctor today. My hair is growing back from 17 hits of radiation. Still cant drive or go back home by myself yet. Maybe another 2 months. Kinda getting my appetite back. I look different. creepy to me.
Old 03-14-2018, 12:32 PM   #1313
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi everyone !

I am doing better now and not feeling to bad. I left moms house Saturday. She just wouldn't let up on me. After 3 days of pressure in my head I thought I probly should go back to my house where my 3 little girls are. My head is better and getting a few things done around here. I get another MRI on April 16 of my head. If my pictures show nothing then I will probly get back to work a few weeks later. I do love my Mom and we are on good terms. Just kinda stressful on me at this time. My heart and prayers go out to everyone and their families that are fighting this unforgiving disease. Fight the fight ! We got this !
Old 03-14-2018, 04:44 PM   #1314
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
I am doing better now and not feeling to bad. I left moms house Saturday. She just wouldn't let up on me. After 3 days of pressure in my head I thought I probly should go back to my house where my 3 little girls are. My head is better and getting a few things done around here. I get another MRI on April 16 of my head. If my pictures show nothing then I will probly get back to work a few weeks later. I do love my Mom and we are on good terms. Just kinda stressful on me at this time. My heart and prayers go out to everyone and their families that are fighting this unforgiving disease. Fight the fight ! We got this !
Good to hear you are doing well and making plans. Cancer does have a habit of making us spend a little longer than is comfortable with family and friends doesnt it. More than once I`ve thought to myself "I`m really touched you were so worried I could die, really grateful for you support and advice but honestly...I`ve kinda had enough of you now !" Laughter is the best medicine !

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 07:59 AM   #1315
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Today is my mom's graduation day. Meaning she is currently having her last chemotherapy session in the series. Then she will have to have a CT scan to see if the cancer is gone.

Yesterday, we went to see her urologist because she has been having pain that radiates around her abdomen to her back on the left and right side. More painful on the left than the right. She is also experiencing pain in her lower abdomen. He said from her last CT scan in October when they found the cancer again that her kidneys looked good, the flow looked good and her kidney function was good. She will have a renal scan to double check. It's hard to say what the cause of this pain is.

I am happy for my mother. This will be the second time she beat cancer (hopefully) and I hope she doesn't have to face it again. We will have to deal with the other health issues that have arisen from the cancer and chemo. Chemo is a bitch.

I feel bad about this but it's hard living with my mother. She is not a nice person. She wasn't before her cancer and she isn't now. She's mean and says mean things. A few weeks ago she said some mean things to me and I got upset. I didn't say anything but I did try to spend time away from her. Then she was sick from her chemo and a UTI and I felt bad. It is such a conflict for me at times. I feel sorry for her and then feel bad that I don't always like her.

I do admire and respect her for the strength and determination she has shown through both battles with cancer. She is a trooper for sure. I don't believe I could have handled it as well as she has. I do love my mother and I want her to be well. I just don't always like her much and that makes me feel sad and conflicted.

Excuse my ramblings. It's a happy day. There's just a lot of thoughts rolling around in my head and I don't know where else to put them.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 09:44 AM   #1316
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

She couldn't get chemo because her white blood cell count was too low.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2018, 02:36 PM   #1317
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

I am home now with my cats. It feels good. I get my MRI on the 16th to check things out in my head. I feel ok and getting a few things cleaned up around here. I left Moms on my own. She just wouldn't let up. I couldnt even put the blanket on the bed right. Had enough. When I was there she took very good care of me and I was very comfortable. I believe I over stayed my welcome. She also had a very hard time seeing me with that stuff and not being well. I do love my Mom very much. Its just been hard on all of us. I could eat as much as 3 horses and now I am eating barely enough to keep a mouse alive. Getting better with my appetite. 17 hits of radiation doesn't help either. Seeing the Dr. on the 20th to look at the MRI pictures. As long as things look good I am going to ask for 2 more weeks off then back to work. If things don't work out at work I will be able to retire comfortably. I want to work another year to teach that cancer that it didn't win. I did !

My heart goes out to us all. We will fight the fight and win !
Thank you for reading and caring the way you all do.

Sheila
Old 03-29-2018, 07:38 AM   #1318
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Hi Wrangler,

That`s tough your Mom wasn't able to complete her chemo just yet, I`m sure you are both waiting for the treatment to be done with, yes, chemo is indeed a bitch.

As I read your post it I was reminded just how that conflict of emotions feels, having a Mom who rewards, care, concern and devotion with cruel words and thinks they are entitled to say anything they wish regardless of the hurt inflicted, I have been there so often. When you have had a similar relationship with a parent you understand just how that feels.

It sounds like she is very blessed to have you around, in her life and caring for her. Remember you are entitled to feel hurt and want some breathing space from her when she behaves this way, I`m telling you that as I wish I had told myself that more often years ago !

So here`s hoping she can get the last round of chemo soon, the scan results bring what is hoped for and that her pain eases too.

Stay strong and know you and your Mom are sent positive thoughts for brighter days.

Daisy

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2018, 09:27 AM   #1319
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,914 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

My spouse’s oldest daughter who lives in Indiana had told us she has liver cancer. We were waiting for all her tests to come back. Today she called and said it’s stage 4 and they are giving her maybe a year. My spouse is heartbroken and is not taking this well at all. Her daughter and her husband are flying out here a week after Easter to see us all one last time. I feel so helpless.
Old 03-29-2018, 11:04 AM   #1320
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
My spouse’s oldest daughter who lives in Indiana had told us she has liver cancer. We were waiting for all her tests to come back. Today she called and said it’s stage 4 and they are giving her maybe a year. My spouse is heartbroken and is not taking this well at all. Her daughter and her husband are flying out here a week after Easter to see us all one last time. I feel so helpless.
I am so sorry to hear this, the worst news.

Thoughts are with all of you, life can be so cruel.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post: