Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-23-2010, 08:03 AM   #101
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Evil Empire Style

"The Yankees do what people in baseball do," said Ron Washington, the Rangers manager. "If you've got quality people and they like them, they're going to come after them.

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrankyOldGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 07:25 PM   #102
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

WHOA!!!

The Giants v. Phillies game 6 is one wild one tonight! Even had a bit of the old fashioned baseball brawl! Some stunning palys. High emotions.

It's tied at 2........
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 09:24 PM   #103
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Giants are 3 outs away from the WS. Please let them hold the lead! GO The BEARD ... take 'em down 1-2-3.

I am a mess watching this!
Old 10-23-2010, 09:40 PM   #104
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

GIANTS are in the World Series!!!
What a game!!!

I need a drink!

Bring on the FREAKS!!!

WOOT!!!
Old 10-23-2010, 09:59 PM   #105
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

CONGRATS

GIANTS

What a game! What a series! What pitching! What a scrappy bunch of guys! Whats with the weird beards!?!

This should be a very entertaining World Series.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 10:29 PM   #106
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Congrats to the Giants!!! And what a class act they were as the Phillies fans were booing them after their win! Shame!

It was a terrific game!

And now.....let's have a moment of silence for those same Giants in advance.....because the Rangers are gonna kick some Giant backside!!!

<giggle> Just sayin'.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 11:33 PM   #107
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default crap

Man my Phillies lost. Sucks. Oh well chaulk to up to better luck next time.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:51 PM   #108
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
The Phillies might have lost this series but they played exceptionally well and made it a very exciting series. They also had a heck of a year!

I hope the fans managed to get past their disappointment and gave these guys a standing ovation for a job well done.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 12:15 AM   #109
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,849 Times in 510 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
That just ...rubbed me the wrong way....
Oh, for fuck's sake. I'm a Red Sox fan. Of course I'm going to say 'anybody but the Yankees'. What the hell else would I say?

Last edited by MsDemeanor; 10-24-2010 at 12:22 AM.
MsDemeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsDemeanor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 12:19 AM   #110
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

What's a girl to do? Cheer for a National League team (yeah, yeah, I've heard that they are the other local team), or cheer for something that used to be owned by Bush?

Bring on the orange and black *le sigh*
Old 10-24-2010, 12:29 AM   #111
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post

Pity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post
The Phillies might have lost this series but they played exceptionally well and made it a very exciting series. They also had a heck of a year!

I hope the fans managed to get past their disappointment and gave these guys a standing ovation for a job well done.

I was quite disappointed with the Phillies fans.....who booed the Giants as they were congratulating one another. It was sad. Very poor sportsmanship, if You ask me....even though You didn't.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #112
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Pity.

I was quite disappointed with the Phillies fans.....who booed the Giants as they were congratulating one another. It was sad. Very poor sportsmanship,
No shit. How tacky.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:29 PM   #113
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation

Let's go Giants! So glad my home team made it to the World Series!

Rope--

:

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:03 PM   #114
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

I was quite disappointed with the Phillies fans.....who booed the Giants as they were congratulating one another. It was sad. Very poor sportsmanship, if You ask me....even though You didn't..... [/QUOTE]

Really! Both teams played one hell of a series and this was tacky!

GO GIANTS!!!
Geez.. the World Series is going to be tough on me. The Rangers are the American League team I like! Oh well, guess no matter what happens, I'll be enjoying some good baseball and end up happy. Yeah, the Giants are my all my life, all time favorite team ... the other National League team I like is, of course, the Dodgers (Califonia all the way!). So my roots will be mostly with them. But if the rangers win, it's OK!
Old 10-25-2010, 10:31 AM   #115
Alpha Dog

How Do You Identify?:
XXX

Alpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST Reputation
Default GIANTS NL CHAMPIONS!!

"Don't start talking smack just yet....your rangers haven't proven they can beat our Giants....interleague play this year ...Giants won both games....and the only thing worse then a smack talking phillies fan (however I haven't heard them lately..lol) is a "jump on the band wagon" rangers fan!

From a Life Long Giants Daddy - GO GIGANTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-25-2010, 10:39 AM   #116
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not a baseball fan - but more importantly, I'm not a Phillies fan at all, so quite frankly, I'm happy for the Giants.

What sucks worse than anything, is that I am always offered free tickets to various types of Philly games. I don't even go to the games for free.

ppffttt

(New York Yankee fan if I have to pick any baseball team..... )

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:48 AM   #117
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
"Don't start talking smack just yet....your rangers haven't proven they can beat our Giants....interleague play this year ...Giants won both games....and the only thing worse then a smack talking phillies fan (however I haven't heard them lately..lol) is a "jump on the band wagon" rangers fan!

From a Life Long Giants Daddy - GO GIGANTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't born in Dallas, so I can't claim to be a lifelong Rangers fan. (I'm not sure they've even been around that long anyway!)

But I'm proud of them and Nolan Ryan.......and I'll jump on HIS bandwagon any day. WITH my pompoms!

Hmph.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #118
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Way back when, I said I would root for whoever beat the Yankees - (btw its nothing personal. As a member of Red Sox Nation, I am genetically programmed to think this way

As I try to be true to my word, I am going to root for the Rangers. But I wont be disappointed regardless of who wins cuz I am proud of both of these teams.

Who thought, way back in April, that either would get this far? The Rangers are under new baseball people ownership and have never won or I believe been to a WS. The Giants are a rejuvenated, remade team who havent won a WS since The Last Supper. Neither seems to have well known superstars but both have very scrappy, young players, playing exceptional ball who just don't know the meaning of quit. Now THATS BASEBALL!

I'm done.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #119
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:

They should consider playing games 1 and 2 on Wednesday as a double header, 'cause the rain's coming back on Thursday and sticking around for a few days.

This is what happens when they let baseball season extend in to winter, instead of playing in October like they're supposed to.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:08 PM   #120
Alpha Dog

How Do You Identify?:
XXX

Alpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST ReputationAlpha Dog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I wasn't born in Dallas, so I can't claim to be a lifelong Rangers fan. (I'm not sure they've even been around that long anyway!)

But I'm proud of them and Nolan Ryan.......and I'll jump on HIS bandwagon any day. WITH my pompoms!

Hmph.

Like I explained to you today...they were the Washington Senators from 1961 to 1971 when they came to Texas ....and here's another bit of information...the rangers have a 9 game losing streak at AT&T Park...make it 11 game losing streak against the Giants if you go back to Candlestick days....chew on that ...girl...LOL LETS GO GIANTS!!!