Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-13-2013, 04:06 PM   #41
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Pizza Board done and pic is up on my Fb page, on to the sock blocker!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 07:38 PM   #42
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Pizza Board done and pic is up on my Fb page, on to the sock blocker!
Glad to hear it is done! How about posting it up in the gallery?

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 07:44 PM   #43
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Glad to hear it is done! How about posting it up in the gallery?
I'll see if I have the option for more than 1 photo. The answer is no, photo too large and I can't get it any smaller.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".

Last edited by Corkey; 02-13-2013 at 07:58 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:23 PM   #44
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hmm, now all I need is a fb page...

If I am not mistaken, if you are not in the pic and it is just the board, you should be able to post in a post like any other non-you pic. I think.

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #45
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Hmm, now all I need is a fb page...

If I am not mistaken, if you are not in the pic and it is just the board, you should be able to post in a post like any other non-you pic. I think.

I'll have to ask brb.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #46
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Medusa has graciously said YES!!! So folks if you want to post your projects, not your person, face or other non thread stuff, Please DO!!! Try keeping them at a size that wont take up the whole page as I'm am guilty of the same

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/x...psdc3c9379.jpg
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 09:33 PM   #47
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,382 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Medusa has graciously said YES!!! So folks if you want to post your projects, not your person, face or other non thread stuff, Please DO!!! Try keeping them at a size that wont take up the whole page as I'm am guilty of the same

Nice! Now I want pizza.

Are we building the stone oven in the back yard?
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 10:02 PM   #48
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I do wood carving ..... From what I understand, they are referred to as
Whimsies. Starts as a solid piece of wood, no electronic tools. I'm posting a few samples - hope they aren't too large.

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2013, 10:08 PM   #49
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkisbutchenuff View Post
I do wood carving ..... From what I understand, they are referred to as
Whimsies. Starts as a solid piece of wood, no electronic tools. I'm posting a few samples - hope they aren't too large.

You do good work BK.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #50
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
Nice! Now I want pizza.

Are we building the stone oven in the back yard?

Yea, no LOL mah hunny have my hide if I lifted stones LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 03:20 AM   #51
bkisbutchenuff
PPoA - Southern Gentle Butch

How Do You Identify?:
BOI/Butch/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, he, him, handsome, Daddy
Relationship Status:
Single. 😉

Thanked 10,845 Times in 2,247 Posts
bkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputationbkisbutchenuff Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
You do good work BK.
Thank you! It might not be the most exciting - fast paced hobby on earth, I so enjoy doing it....

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." Randy Pausch.
bkisbutchenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bkisbutchenuff For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 05:01 AM   #52
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

my grandfather was an amazing wood carver ~ and whistled like a fine tuned instrument while he workd on his pieces ~
Old 02-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #53
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkisbutchenuff View Post
Thank you! It might not be the most exciting - fast paced hobby on earth, I so enjoy doing it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
my grandfather was an amazing wood carver ~ and whistled like a fine tuned instrument while he workd on his pieces ~
I find it most relaxing and the focus makes my mind sharper. That's why stuff takes time, what's the saying measure twice then thrice, cut once.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #54
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:

Wow! Really, really nice work! Congrats!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 05:32 PM   #55
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanks y'all.
So Ami wanted a new spindle for her spinning of yarn.
We went to the local lumber store and found a 4-1/2x4-1/2 block of crown molding and a dowel and well...I went to the parental units got it bored out, because I don't yet have a drill that will handle a forstner bit, and voila', she has a spindle. Am in the middle of finishing it with clear polyurethane.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 03:35 PM   #56
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

The Spindle glued up, 1st coat not cut to length.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2013, 03:38 PM   #57
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Default Ami's spindle done

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps81e31a2b.jpg

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/x...psa11383ba.jpg
Old 04-10-2014, 02:00 PM   #58
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/x...psde3c93df.jpg

Ami's Birthday prezzie
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 12:56 PM   #59
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Flag Box I made for my Brother in-law, Ami's brother, with the help of her dad with routing the bottom corner.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2016, 04:04 PM   #60
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Just beautiful, Corkey. Thanks for posting.

The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: