How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Vanilla thread ... How about a "hook up" thread for us Vanilla folk? ... Vanilla thread

In have been in two "relationships" since hubby died nine years ago. Both were with individuals who currently or had in the recent past been part of the BDSM community. In each of these instances I had believed before getting involved that these relationships had little chance of success because (I mused to myself) I would always feel like I was not able to provide these individuals with something they enjoyed and needed. Though the reason for the failure of the relationships was not exactly what I had thought would be the problem, I have come to believe that for myself such a pairing is not a good choice.

But we vanilla folks are not as visible here are the bdsm folk are. We have no forum dedicated to our needs (hint hint to admin), so I decided to create a spot for us to meet and get to know each other, and I would like to invite all you other single "Vanillans" to join me.
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: