lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default not to cause any controversy but ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
Hello Ladies and Butches..
Just stopping by to wish everyone a great day/eve and hope you a/All have a great Friday too!!
**Sits down on the Butches couch and drinks my coffee and watches the peeps mingling and all..*S**

... why is there a separate sofa for the butches? Plops myself down on the sofa and looks for the tv remote.

Meanwhile, I'm off to get my nails down (when I finish being distracted). Anybody want to come with?

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 01:26 AM   #422
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post
... why is there a separate sofa for the butches? Plops myself down on the sofa and looks for the tv remote.

Meanwhile, I'm off to get my nails down (when I finish being distracted). Anybody want to come with?
I'll get my nails done with you. I'm due for a nice pedicure/manicure.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 09:55 AM   #423
sweetee

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey sweet thang
Relationship Status:
very single

sweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputationsweetee Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morin!!!Hope everyone is well...and yall have a great day ill be chillin ,if anyone wants hang out ,just stop on by...
Old 12-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #424
Finn

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Me and my lil doggie too....

Location: MA. Where the Skies are Blue and the Mountains are Green..
Finn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusciouskiwi View Post

Cause us Butches have a big leather couch and you ladies have a soft poofy one *S* lol...If one cares to though,they can sit wherever they want to *S*..Hope this explains *S*

“Anyone can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person at the right time and for the right purpose and in the right way – that is not within everyone’s power and that is not easy.”
- Aristotle

"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
—Laurence Peter

Finn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:34 PM   #425
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation

But I don't like soft poofy ones! *pout*
Old 12-01-2012, 05:02 PM   #426
Dallas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Dallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST ReputationDallas Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey y'all

Just poppin in to say hello... I'd love to get to know a cute lil single femme...
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dallas For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 05:38 PM   #427
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WintergreenGem View Post
But I don't like soft poofy ones! *pout*
Same! I say we get comfy on the leather sofa ... want to watch a movie WG? I have zi popcorn.

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer

Last edited by lusciouskiwi; 12-01-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: wrong preposition dang it all!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #428
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation

I love a movie and popcorn. Love the couch you sent over as well. Thank you! Right now I am watching "You Will Be Mine." It's subtitled so I have to really watch it, but of course I am multitasking as usual.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #429
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

ahhhhhh....so THIS is where everyone is!! *heading over to the butches couch but then see's the femme couch...* can i sit here on this couch? *pointing at the femme couch..* everyone over here smells so GOOD!

skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2012, 07:31 PM   #430
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter_01 View Post
ahhhhhh....so THIS is where everyone is!! *heading over to the butches couch but then see's the femme couch...* can i sit here on this couch? *pointing at the femme couch..* everyone over here smells so GOOD!

skeet
WintergreenGem and I are sitting on the nice comfy leather sofa. Feel free to sit on the other squishy sofa. *hands the popcorn over to WgG*

Old 12-01-2012, 11:51 PM   #431
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

Thank you Miss Kiwi. I am enjoying the popcorn, movie and wonderful company. Next time I will bring the cold drinks.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:25 AM   #432
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

I hear we skeered off the hitches. Don't be skeered I promise not to play a sappy love story. How about some action-adventure or thriller? I watched "Unbreakable" yesterday. Not to bad of a movie.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #433
Finn

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:

Finn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST ReputationFinn Has the BEST Reputation

** Drinks my coffee and watches the movie with you two lovely ladies..and shares the popcorn ..*S*..see,,that's why there's two couches *G* heheheh.,,and Skeet,,I agree..They do smell really good.. ..*S*...Enjoy your day everyone..and keep smiling,,,,makes people wonder what you're up to.. .. *W* heheeheh....

“Anyone can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person at the right time and for the right purpose and in the right way – that is not within everyone’s power and that is not easy.”
- Aristotle

—Laurence Peter

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2012, 03:36 PM   #434
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by WintergreenGem View Post
I hear we skeered off the hitches. Don't be skeered I promise not to play a sappy love story. How about some action-adventure or thriller? I watched "Unbreakable" yesterday. Not to bad of a movie.
My Kindle auto corrected "butches" for me the day I posted this. I tried to go back and fix it, but that is when the database crashed. Sorry butches I truly didn't mean for that big ol' typo to be in there.

Last edited by WintergreenGem; 12-04-2012 at 03:37 PM. Reason: typos, typos and more typos
WintergreenGem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WintergreenGem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #435
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Hello gorgeous single peeps!!
Old 12-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #436
SaltyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/she/hey you.....
Relationship Status:
open to the possibilities

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 5

Thanked 1,635 Times in 301 Posts
SaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST ReputationSaltyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Walks in and looks around....feels a welcoming energy and see's some beautiful images and I'm not talking about the movie..."s"......
SaltyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaltyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #437
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyButch View Post
Walks in and looks around....feels a welcoming energy and see's some beautiful images and I'm not talking about the movie..."s"......
Hello SaltyButch. How you doing? Please have a seat and enjoy the company. We have plenty of refreshments in the refrigerator. Help yourself. Sometimes we get a little busy in here. Just jump right in.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #438
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dallas!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post
Just poppin in to say hello... I'd love to get to know a cute lil single femme...
I was in SAC a month ago and should have contacted you! How are you?

Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:56 AM   #439
Jrio91

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Single

Jrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST ReputationJrio91 Has the BEST Reputation

Hey everyone!

And a special hello to all of you sexy butches in here. *mouthes "call me" from the femme couch*
Jrio91 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jrio91 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2012, 06:38 PM   #440
Finn

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrio91 View Post
Hey everyone!

And a special hello to all of you sexy butches in here. *mouthes "call me" from the femme couch*
*grins at Jrio* Femmes are so cute and funny,,shakes my head as I smile..I hope everyone had a great day and that the rest of the week goes smoothly and well for e/Everyone..**tries to think of something clever to "call" Jrio *G* lol..j/k..hands her a ..Have a great eve one and a/ALL....

- Aristotle

—Laurence Peter

The Following User Says Thank You to Finn For This Useful Post:

Tags
single