imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default Where do you like to go on dates?

I have certain activities I love to do with a partner or romantic friend

I love pic nics - hamstead Heath at the women's pond to swim in our underwear, or skinny dipping at the local lake here. Or finding a meadow in one of the many parks and people watching with a proper pic nic on the grass with drinks, cheeses, meats, fish etc. Wearing a good Sunday outfit, relaxing and lounging.

Going to science, natural history, anthropology or art museums and galleries. I love going to a lecture at them about something recently discovered or just sitting under a butterfly case and chatting about our mutual childhood homes or when we discovered we had a crush on someone for the first time.

B flick theatres for a monster movie or a sci fi matinee. Going out for sushi after or a burger and beer.

A bed picnic in my bed. Spending the afternoon reading to each other, talking lots, sex and making tea.

Strolling the shops on antique row - looking at wacky furniture, weird shops with bizarre gifts, novelty items, not buying anything, just sitting on shop furniture and having a chat or playing wth toys in the shops

Granville island market - picking out foods neither ne of us have tried and trying them, going to the pub for a beer and fish and chips, going to the children's massive store and buying some cheap toys and playing with them on the grass by the sea

Cooking with each other, to make fabulous meal - maybe take it to a beach or to eat while watching an outdoor film they do in the summer in the city with the film on the side of a building while you sit in the park

Go digging for fossils at a local fossil bed.

Go to the railway pub for a science story night, or to a pub quiz.

Get a cheap $25 each sale ticket to fly to another city for an over night exploration of their food, music, museums and scenery.

How about you? What are your favourite places and things to do on a date - either with a partner you love or someone you enjoy and getting to know?
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 01:31 PM   #2
Lecheloco

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine preferred
Relationship Status:
Happy as is, but a date would be nice

Thanked 1,975 Times in 633 Posts
Lecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST ReputationLecheloco Has the BEST Reputation

Depends on the time of day, if it's an early day date picnic somewhere along the way of back road drives
Evening I will make dinner reservations at a spot that my date enjoys followed by a movie or jazz club
Lecheloco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lecheloco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 01:41 PM   #3
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes the best dates go unplanned...

I love going on drives. Can be back roads or city streets. There usually is no outside interference. No phone calls, texts, unfriendly customer service , etc.

The sights spark conversations. You sing along to the music. Quality time. Hand holding, blushing.

And, Sometimes, a meal at an unfamiliar place turns into something special.

The entire time turns into a special one of a kind experience.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 02:08 PM   #4
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

- A low-lit restaurant

- Coffee shops that serve food and are kind of off the grid

- Balcony dates are also the best. We can help prepare a meal together then enjoy wine, food, and the sunset with one another

- Surprise trip dates to another city...after we know one another well enough that I know you aren't kidnapping me
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 02:12 PM   #5
Justin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Sir
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Justin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST ReputationJustin Has the BEST Reputation

I know this maybe crazy.......

The Museum......

The Zoo.......

A picnick.......

A drive to just see what's out there......

Garage Sales with Coffee......

Dinner and a movie with recliners lol.....

Honestly.......Just spending time to talk.......
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 03:14 PM   #6
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme

Thanked 10,084 Times in 2,186 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

While I do occasionally love getting dressed up to go out for dinner and drinks, I typically most enjoy dates that are inexpensive.

Going for long drives and discovering towns or hole-in-the-wall places that are new to both of us. Maybe even getting lost at some point along the way.

A trip to the farmer’s market for dinner fixings and then back to someone’s house for wine and conversation while we cook together.

Packing a lunch and grabbing the fishing poles for a day of fishing at the reservoir.

Bringing a camera to take pictures while we explore local historical places and/or cemeteries together.

Museums, outdoor concerts, festivals.

Last night I had one of the loveliest dates that I’ve had in a while. My date and I packed some blankets and snacks and went to see America’s oldest Singing Christmas Tree. We found a secluded place away from the crowd to lay our blanket in the grass. The only light came from the tree, and the music was just beautiful. It was chilly, so we had an excellent excuse to snuggle up together. Totally my cup of tea.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2015, 04:00 PM   #7
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I don't care too much for visiting museums or libraries or visiting historical sites. I don't actually consider places like these as date-type kinds of activities.

Some of the most memorable dates I have been on, included: Riding horses on the beach, staying in a remote location near the beach or up in the mountains and cooking food together, spending time together away from the busy clamor of ordinary life.

I really like putting together a little basket of food to eat and getting stuff to drink that my former dates have enjoyed.

For what it's worth, I date only people I've come to know in up close and personal ways (locally).

Oh, and taking in concerts or visiting local art galleries or local vintage/antique shops are definitely some favorite activities I like for dating encounters of a lovely kind.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 07:45 AM   #8
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Someone special is turning me into a romantic mush bucket...

i have to say a nice dining experience. This would be a bit different on a first date, but since it would not be in my scenario, here it is.

My number one reason i like to dine out with someone i like is one on one. i want their attention, i want all of their attention. i want to talk, look and savor them across a table. i want to feel proud to be sitting with them, i want to know they are enjoying my company (hopefully they are). i want to watch them enjoy their dinner.

The other reason is that the world is tuned out. No cell phone (checks in ok at times), no digital noise, just a centripetal energy that surrounds us. We don't care what others are doing, we don't care what the world is doing in that moment. The world goes away when you have one on one time.

However i may be a tad distracted if the sun happen to be setting on the ocean right outside the window... just for a moment.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 04:22 PM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I would love to walk the art festival with Him. Next year for sure!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2017, 04:26 PM   #10
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Some of my faves have been artwalks, craft venues, fairs, picnics in the park, or sitting under huge trees, on a blanket, with a picnic for two..reading poetry...
Old 10-11-2017, 08:43 PM   #11
lisa93

How Do You Identify?:
femme

lisa93 is on a distinguished road

movies, dinners, the beach, museums
lisa93 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lisa93 For This Useful Post: