nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Hoorah, for Kamala Harris. She's got it right. Here is a link to the news report about the speech she will give tonight, ahead of the last day of the GOP Liars Convention.

And I quote Harris: "You see, at its most basic level, [TP] doesnt understand the Presidency. He thinks it's all about him. Well, it's not. It's about you," -- Kamala Harris.

Link to story below:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/kama...ve_twopack_hed
I have to say Katzchen that your post gave me a good laugh when I realized [TP] is the perfect nickname for him as he IS such an asswipe!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2020, 03:09 PM   #982
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post

Thanks to Stephen Colbert Late Show....
lordy their an ugly bunch
Old 08-29-2020, 09:30 AM   #983
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Leonard Cohen's Estate refused to grant the RNC permission to use his song "Hallelujah" at their convention. Trump used it anyway. And in the most disgusting way. Cohen's estate is exploring legal action but said they would have considered allowing Trump to use another award winning song of Leonard's "You Want It Darker". Now that would have been the perfect song. Should be Trump's theme song.

https://www.advocate.com/politics/20...use-hallelujah
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2020, 07:32 AM   #984
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

No wonder that thing is going nuts today. 😂

Trump’s approval rating has dropped 5 points in two days according to the latest You Gov polls (RV).

August 26:
44% Approve
54% Disapprove

August 28:
39% Approve
60% Disapprove

OK. One more poll from today.
USC/Dornsife (LV)

Biden 54%
Trump 40%

---------------------------

It does not appear the mandarin menace got a post convention bounce. Who would have thought bloviating about death and destruction was not the best strategy?

6 out of 10 Americans are sick of this shit! and 4 love the taste of it.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2020, 09:32 AM   #985
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
No wonder that thing is going nuts today. 😂

Trump’s approval rating has dropped 5 points in two days according to the latest You Gov polls (RV).

August 26:
44% Approve
54% Disapprove

August 28:
39% Approve
60% Disapprove

OK. One more poll from today.
USC/Dornsife (LV)

Biden 54%
Trump 40%

---------------------------

It does not appear the mandarin menace got a post convention bounce. Who would have thought bloviating about death and destruction was not the best strategy?

yahooooooo hooooooooooo lololol dance with me to a SOUL TRAIN THEME " DUMP THE TRUMP ohhhhh BABY DUMP THE TRUMP ~ ~ WAVE BYE BYE AH HUH WAVE BYE BYE "
Old 08-30-2020, 11:28 AM   #986
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
August 26, 2020, 5:04 AM PDT....

While the president is trailing Biden in key swing states like Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, polling appears to be showing a tightening in those states also.

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...ll-90657349597
Granted this was from 4 days ago, but if anything can convince you to get out and vote and that EVERY vote counts this should be it....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2020, 11:51 AM   #987
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Too many shit eaters for comfort.
Too close. We need a decisive victory or I am afraid Trump and his people (and I use the term loosely) will find a way to steal the election.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2020, 10:46 PM   #988
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin View Post
Too many shit eaters for comfort.
Too close. We need a decisive victory or I am afraid Trump and his people (and I use the term loosely) will find a way to steal the election.
no no no no noooooooooo ** covers eyes ** NO ! NO MORE TRUMP ~ this time they will catch him stealing the election ~ but he is trying so hard too ! << so sad thats what keeps him up at night ~ we all know it's not Melania ~ she gives him STANK FACE !!! lol
Old 09-02-2020, 10:53 AM   #989
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Debates!

Moderators for the Presidential and Vice-Presidential debates have been announced. I think it sounds pretty good. They each only have one moderator. I am not familiar with Steve Scully from C-SPAN but the others I am. Chris Wallace is from FOX but tends to ask tough questions. I can't wait!

Presidential Debates

September 29, Chris Wallace - Fox
October 15 (townhall-style) - Steve Scully - C-SPAN
October 22 - Kristen Welker - NBC

Vice Presidential Debate

October 7 - Susan Page - USA Today

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ential-debates

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 11:52 AM   #990
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a Canadian and I guess it doesn't matter...but SHIT, can't the Democrats even rouse anyone who's got nothing to fucking lose.. like me ?????

If you can't win this election, you don't deserve to govern.

Who the Hell is running your election campaign???? I'm a little old lesbo in Canada and I could do a a fucking better job.

Stop wth the gentle , kind, we are there for you bs and BE THERE. Stop with those "Yes, the Reps. are right but here are the details you should understand" bs . People don't read or listen to sentence #2... you're dead before the end of sentence 2.

[B]Someone needs to put Biden on ice until the election is over and then defrost him in time to take office .

Until then, let the Dem dogs loose so they can rip the throat out of that hateful demagogue. This is no time to be "nice"... You'll have another 20-30 years to be "nice"... by then, you'll have figured out that supporting Fascists sucked the life out of you and left nothing except benefit for those who never gave a moment of care for foolish, sucker, stupid, you.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 12:02 PM   #991
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Our country's governing and elected officials have always been and most likely will continue to be, corrupt. This administration though, has turned our thinly veiled democracy into a mockery and circus. It's despicable at best. The only hope is that we can find some semblance of what was once known as normalcy and try to get back to the business of living the "American Dream". For giggles sake, has anyone here ever actually found that dream to be a reality? I'm just looking forward to the day when I don't have to see, hear or read a trump name anywhere in my world.

Postnote: The flipside of all this absurdity is the civil unrest and hopeful subsequent change that seems all to near, to clean up this country's shameful stain of hatred and racism. And much to trump's chagrin, that will ultimately be his legacy.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:07 PM   #992
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I'm a Canadian and I guess it doesn't matter...but SHIT, can't the Democrats even rouse anyone who's got nothing to fucking lose.. like me ?????

If you can't win this election, you don't deserve to govern.

Who the Hell is running your election campaign???? I'm a little old lesbo in Canada and I could do a a fucking better job.

Stop wth the gentle , kind, we are there for you bs and BE THERE. Stop with those "Yes, the Reps. are right but here are the details you should understand" bs . People don't read or listen to sentence #2... you're dead before the end of sentence 2.

[B]Someone needs to put Biden on ice until the election is over and then defrost him in time to take office .

Until then, let the Dem dogs loose so they can rip the throat out of that hateful demagogue. This is no time to be "nice"... You'll have another 20-30 years to be "nice"... by then, you'll have figured out that supporting Fascists sucked the life out of you and left nothing except benefit for those who never gave a moment of care for foolish, sucker, stupid, you.
I guess you missed Biden's speech in Pittsburgh the other day where he completely shredded Trump. The campaign is doing just fine in my opinion.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 01:14 PM   #993
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I guess you missed Biden's speech in Pittsburgh the other day where he completely shredded Trump. The campaign is doing just fine in my opinion.
That being the case, why is it that thousands of people, like me, never heard it....and it's not like i'm not trying to hear him.

It's there, but he just can't seem to punch through the fog...so find him someone who can help him do that....That's the job at hand. Someone who can take off the quilted cotton housecoat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 01:36 PM   #994
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
That being the case, why is it that thousands of people, like me, never heard it....and it's not like i'm not trying to hear him.

It's there, but he just can't seem to punch through the fog...so find him someone who can help him do that....That's the job at hand. Someone who can take off the quilted cotton housecoat.
Well, Trump does tend to gobble up much more of the airwaves but I don't see how it's helping him. Yesterday he denied having a series of mini-strokes when no one said that he did and that Biden is being controlled by people in the dark shadows. Um okay.

Today Biden gave a speech where he ripped Trump over his handling of the coronavirus and tomorrow he is visiting Kenosha, Wisconsin. After this Labor Day weekend, he will be traveling more.

The Biden-Harris campaign brought in a staggering $365 million in August. Trump's latest is $165 million in July. The previous one month record was $193 million in 2008 by Barack Obama. People have really been donating a lot ever since Kamala Harris joined the ticket.

HIs national lead is still about the same but some of the swing states appear to be tightening. I'm glad he will be visiting swing states after Labor Day. I also very much look forward to the debates.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 03:51 PM   #995
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Firefighters for Biden! .... and there is a reason!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 06:25 PM   #996
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
Well, Trump does tend to gobble up much more of the airwaves . . .

The Biden-Harris campaign brought in a staggering $365 million in August.
The Democrats need to take some of that money and get more air time and social media time for Biden and Harris. It doesn't feel like their message is getting out there.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 06:27 PM   #997
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

I think political donations should be illegal ~ TV debates should be free ty Neilson ratings ~ Trump doesn't say HOW he is going to do anything but promote hate, anger and division. Biden is going to win ~ like Biden's speech in Pittsburg, Penn. "silent storm " he is a man with class, not a street bully. be quiet and you will hear him.
Old 09-02-2020, 06:46 PM   #998
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Yes, this.

This tweet went out from Joe Biden five hours ago:
"Donald Trump and Betsy DeVos are the worst possible people to lead our nation's schools through this pandemic."

I'm no politician or political insider, but I could write more exciting tweets than this.
So can Donald Trump - and that's why he gets re-tweeted and reported on the news all the time.

For starters:

Our nation's SCHOOLS need Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to lead them through this pandemic

Donald Trump's pick Betsy DeVos has NO BACKGROUND in Education, but they think they can get our schools through this pandemic? No Way!

We need smart leaders like JOE BIDEN and KAMALA HARRIS who believe in SCIENCE to get us through this pandemic

Okay that last one is like preaching to the choir, but still.

And, no periods at the end of tweets! Keep up with the technology and the times!

- Prince
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 07:43 PM   #999
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Yes, this.

This tweet went out from Joe Biden five hours ago:
"Donald Trump and Betsy DeVos are the worst possible people to lead our nation's schools through this pandemic."

I'm no politician or political insider, but I could write more exciting tweets than this.
So can Donald Trump - and that's why he gets re-tweeted and reported on the news all the time.

For starters:

Our nation's SCHOOLS need Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to lead them through this pandemic

Donald Trump's pick Betsy DeVos has NO BACKGROUND in Education, but they think they can get our schools through this pandemic? No Way!

We need smart leaders like JOE BIDEN and KAMALA HARRIS who believe in SCIENCE to get us through this pandemic

Okay that last one is like preaching to the choir, but still.

And, no periods at the end of tweets! Keep up with the technology and the times!
Biden gave an entire speech today on trump’s handling of the Coronavirus and the relationship to schools being able to open safely. He gave a very strong speech on Monday about trump being the one fueling violence. They were both great speeches. He has been very crisp and forceful.

No one is perfect and things can always be improved (although I never want Biden to start tweeting like trump).

I find all the negativity about Biden here to be not accurate or useful in getting people motivated to vote. Fortunately I do have other places that I discuss politics as well.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2020, 09:56 PM   #1000
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Trump Encourages Voters To Break The Law

The BBC Radio World Service News

Trump has encouraged voters in NC to attempt to cast their ballots twice - once by mail and once in person to "test" the electoral system. He does not like that so many people can vote by postal mail.

Voting twice in a U.S. election is illegal.

What about a candidate encouraging crowds of voters to vote twice - shouldn't that be illegal too???

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:

Tags
2020, election