Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > ART, POETRY, WRITING > Art

View Poll Results: Do you have a tattoo?
Yes, I have at least one tattoo. 227 67.76%
Nope, no tatts here. 108 32.24%
Voters: 335. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2018, 04:21 PM   #27
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Do people with those back pieces stand with their backs to a mirror holding a hand mirror so they can admire the piece or even be reassured that it's still there?

I'm seeing masses and masses of what I call "wallpaper" tattoos on kids these days and endless cultural appropriations almost always meaningless to the bearer.

I've taken to giving extreme advice: if you want a prison tat, go to prison first.
How can I explain to you the unexplainable? I knew a girl of 17 who for her own reasons..designed an elf girl in chains ..it took her a year to finish..tattoos are imprints..meaningful to the bearer and unexplainable to those who may catch a glimpse of them and wonder...it is not meant for you to see and yet if you do, consider yourself privileged..wonder about it's mystical connection to the bearer..do not allow yourself to dwell on mean themes but instead at least celebrate that in this day and age..the young have the freedom to express themselves and their magic however they chooseit's beautiful
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: