Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

I went to the barber this weekend for a cut and shave.So I'm clean cut and smooth there, but everywhere else I'm hairy as hell.
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2017, 01:30 AM   #42
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I don't shave my underarms anymore, just my face and leg hair. Noone sees my armpits anyways LOL

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:58 AM   #43
MaddieRobbie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Free

MaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST ReputationMaddieRobbie Has the BEST Reputation
Default Body Hair

Speaking from the femme POV...I think a person's body hair can be incredibly hot, especially if my partner's "gone native". Last person I dated went there and it was a refreshing and pleasant surprise to feel something other than bare skin "down there"...

I know everyone has their own issues and comfort level (my brother gets his back waxed and come summer, I go Brazilian for comfort) but I appreciate the confidence a little less grooming signals to me...I once told someone in a bar she was the Sean Connery of armpit hair - and when those arms went up, I swooned and crushed on her.

It comes back to confidence for me - if someone owns what they got, whatever they got...it's sexy.
MaddieRobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MaddieRobbie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2018, 11:48 AM   #44
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I personally like the feel of being air free under my underarms and the look of hair free legs on myself.

In between haircuts I always shave the neck of my hairline. It can be a bit tricky, but Mary often offers to help!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 12:58 PM   #45
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation

I don't like shaving my legs or underarms, occasionally I'll trim my underarms if it gets itchy, but I don't like going completely hairless.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2018, 08:54 PM   #46
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I don't like shaving my legs or underarms, occasionally I'll trim my underarms if it gets itchy, but I don't like going completely hairless.
I hate shaving my legs as well, but if I don't it looks like a dark forest, but as I've gotten older, it's either lighter or gone, due to thyroid problems.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyhair