Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #61
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Capricorn

And not one of those nice, friendly, e-z goin' January ones

But the stubborn, cheap ass, know it all December ones

Yeahhhhhh,
Dylan

You and me, Dylan....same bucket!!

You're the 25th.....I'm the 30th. I think we December Cappies are what they call the "severe" ones, or so I'm told.

Can you say...."One gift, two occasions....Merry Birthday!!!"

~Theo~
Old 06-14-2010, 09:45 AM   #62
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

The nice, friendly, e-z goin' January one.
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 11:49 AM   #63
rubygirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme all the way
Relationship Status:
Me, myself and I

rubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputation

Leo
July 23 to August 22

Symbol - The Lion
Element - Fire
Planet - Sun

Love Life:
You are a superb kisser, an unpredictable but passionate lover.You love to have the upper hand in your relationship.
More Compatible with - Sagittarius, Aquarius, Aries, Pisces
Less Compatible with - Scorpio, Gemini, Capricorn

Qualities Of Leo
Leader, Magnanimous, Charming, Creative, Faithful, Loving, Lavish, Honest, Powerful, Confident, Noble, Optimistic, Cheerful, Ambitious, Majestic & Romantic.

Lucky Color - Golden Yellow
Lucky Stone - Ruby
Lucky Day - Sunday
Lucky Number - One
Lucky Metal - Gold
rubygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rubygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #64
rubygirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme all the way
Relationship Status:
Me, myself and I

rubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputationrubygirl Has the BEST Reputation

I don't really think they meant Gemini
rubygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:08 PM   #65
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubygirl View Post
I don't really think they meant Gemini
They mighta. We Geminis are far too busy / easily distracted to give you Leos the kind of undivided adoring attention that you crave. It hurts your feelings a little, doesn't it? The way we are never really there when we're in the same room as you.

We're probably thinking about ourselves while you are talking about yourself. Or we might be thinking about physics, or breakfast, or something we saw on teevee three years ago, or wondering what that weird tingling feeling in our right wrist is all about, making a mental note to google 'cholera' later on, the hot chick who just started working at starbucks, trying to remember if the guy from KISS is still alive (he is), etc.....

I really like Leos, I promise.

Last edited by betenoire; 06-14-2010 at 12:09 PM. Reason: grammar!
betenoire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betenoire For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #66
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

I live in constant challenge and fluctuation - cusper here; Aries Pisces; March 21 - To boot I have my moon in Pisces. My ascendant is Capricorn... yeah the goat mask!!!

I am two very different people depending on which sign has precedence that day. I get lots done when I am in Aries; clean the house, organize the office;create new workshops; make plans and execute them; execute people..oh wait not quite like the dead way...

I get lots of philosophiZing done when I am Pisces. I write about mythology and creative spirituality. I sit and have tea and can chat and laugh for hours. My Pisces likes to drink, and can. Aries well I drink get drunk in five minutes and sober up in ten... Oh My Aries can party... and then not.

I get my way in Aries and in Pisces I could not care less, cause I am off in my own land and respect that you are in yours and you have no influence over me, cause like I am water and well...

Most people prefer my Pisces side (Its the part of me that cries during commercials - which disgusts the Aries part of me) than in Aries.

Today... all Aries... good thing my girl is away camping. Otherwise.... boy do I have tasks to do and a workshop to organize and she would have to sit and listen and do...do do do

I hope I am Pisces when she comes home, she's a severe cap and HATES it when I tell her what to do...the Pisces would ask nicely and negotiate, the Aries yeah not so much...

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 02:16 PM   #67
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

The Water Carrier

January 21 to February 19

Traditional
Aquarian Traits
Aquarians are lively, inventive and original. Anything goes with Aquarius, and being an individual does not worry this sign: in fact, Aquarius is always out of step with the rest of the world and revels in anything that is 'different'.
Aquarius is also one of the most happily eccentric of the signs. Although it can be extremely difficult to get close to an Aquarian, this is a Fixed sign and so is loyal and faithful. Ask an Aquarian for help and you will immediately get it, for this sign is a very soft touch and would willingly give some people the shirt off its back if necessary.

Aquarius are friendly and fascinating people. They have in-depth knowledge about various subjects and you can converse with them for hours without getting bored. They are capable of giving a lot of love that can be amazing. Liberated and independent, an Aquarian woman does not really care what the rest of the world thinks about her.

Lovers will notice her liberated attitude in the bedroom as well. But do not make the mistake of treating her like a sex object - that is a definite turn off!
She expects to be courted by a man.
To keep an Aquarius lover interested you must possess that mysterious and intriguing quality.
Once hooked they will always be very faithful to you.

On the dark side....

The Aquarian personality can be chaotic and unpredictable, stubborn and rebellious, cranky and perverse.
It is a sign which can be totally dedicated to being unconventional, whilst remaining stuck in a rigid, unrecognized pattern. It is also a sign which can become detached to the point of coldness, making it very difficult for ordinary mortals to relate to them. Aquarians do not care what the world thinks, however, so that social conventions are sometimes thrown out of the windows in favour of anarchy.

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 02:37 PM   #68
TenderKnight

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Poly Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

TenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST ReputationTenderKnight Has the BEST Reputation

Aquarius with Scorpio rising.. Meaning that I'm all about the hot passion, but can get distant and aloof pretty quick..

It also means that I am passinate about causes and beliefs, have my head in the clouds, but if you need help on the street, im right there, taking my shirt off so that you can have something to wear..

The irony? Aquarians and Scorpios are not compatible.. So I am at battle with myself.. lol
Old 06-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #69
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

On the cusp of Pieces & Aries. Libra rising.

The Pieces & Aries argue all of the time... big fire, and poof, then an extinguishiung wave of water
! The Libra rising seems to be a big part of diplomacy in me...

Who knows!![/COLOR][/FONT]
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #70
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation

Tripple Aries here...not sure if that's good or bad..

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:23 PM   #71
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Add me to the Capricorn List! I was born on the 29th, with Pisces as my Moon sign. My oldest nephew is a January Cappie, but it's fun to talk to him.

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddz View Post

You and me, Dylan....same bucket!!

You're the 25th.....I'm the 30th. I think we December Cappies are what they call the "severe" ones, or so I'm told.

Can you say...."One gift, two occasions....Merry Birthday!!!"

~Theo~
Old 06-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #72
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Aquarius here!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #73
little man

How Do You Identify?:
mister
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
hard to hold

1 Highscore

Location: where the road goes on forever and the party never ends
Thanked 1,533 Times in 437 Posts
little man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputationlittle man Has the BEST Reputation

libra with scorpio rising and pisces moon

good times

i'm a rambling man
i ain't ever gonna change
i got a gypsy soul to blame
and i was born for leaving

--zac brown band (colder weather)
little man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:07 PM   #74
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Scorpio Rising with Pisces Moon. Capricorn on Mars with Leo on Venus.... Sun is Gemini
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:10 PM   #75
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Question Serious Question

I can't figure out my Rising Sign(unless i ask for hospital records!) b/c my mother does not remember what time I was born. She had four kids--I was the third.

Should I be resentful about this, or is it perfectly natural she doesn't remember my birth time?

(don't ask about baby pics)

P.S. Love the tag words, Bete! haha!

ETA: Canada doesn't show time of birth on birth certificates.

Last edited by Soon; 06-14-2010 at 04:27 PM. Reason: extra word! blah.
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 04:22 PM   #76
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
I can't figure out my Rising Sign(unless i ask for hospital records!) b/c my mother does not remember what time I was born. She had four kids--I was the third.

Should I be resentful about this, or is it perfectly natural she doesn't remember the my birth time?

(don't ask about baby pics)

P.S. Love the tag words, Bete! haha!
If I were you I would be devastated, lol You can look in your birth certificate, depending on where it is from, it sometimes lists the time of birth.

I am the baby so my mom knows exactly what time I was born. I am not sure if she remembers the time some of my siblings were born though.

Cap rising here, that makes me even more perfect, if possible.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2010, 04:26 PM   #77
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
If I were you I would be devastated, lol You can look in your birth certificate, depending on where it is from, it sometimes lists the time of birth.

I am the baby so my mom knows exactly what time I was born. I am not sure if she remembers the time some of my siblings were born though.

Cap rising here, that makes me even more perfect, if possible.
hmm...yeah, that combined with lack (like, none?) of baby pics makes me a bit sad

Maybe she was too drugged up giving birth in 1969 to remember? I don't know.

Good to hear from a mom on this issue!

Thanks
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:52 AM   #78
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

SUNRISING
Old 06-15-2010, 07:33 AM   #79
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation

You? A horses arse? NEVER!!! Anyone who writes so beautifully couldn't be that!! *muah*!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I am the Archer, sometimes I can even be the horses ass.....but, I am lovable

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2010, 07:34 AM   #80
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm a dragon too. :)

Tags
astrology, betenoire is awesome, cancers are 2nd to none, geminis are the best, geminis bow to pisces, libras rule the world, pisces are delusional, pisces kick gemini butt, year of the horse