Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-08-2018, 10:03 PM   #1601
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte decided to make a break for it and bolted out the door!

He's not liking this quarentine business at all.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2018, 10:52 PM   #1602
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Went to see Santa today! Both were very well behaved and there were no issues with other dogs, other pets.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2018, 02:29 AM   #1603
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default My dog

It started snowing a little before midnight. Already had the ground blanketed by 1am. Took her for a walk. She was so happy! She loves snow sooooooooooooo much!!!!!
Old 12-09-2018, 08:32 AM   #1604
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Gracie has tossed her proverbial cookies twice in as many days now. Loki is on medicine and I'm wondering if he left trace amounts on his dry food because they eat out of one another's bowls. They got their shots but that was several days ago and there was no other issue immediately afterwards. I'm going to have to use my squinty eagle eye and keep tabs on her.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2018, 01:55 PM   #1605
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Last week while Christmas shopping, I found my dream easy chair-- huge, overstuffed, chocolate brown, supple leather, that's so wide and comfy you could sleep in it.
My kitties like it so much, they have been nestled in it together, sleeping or fighting since the chair was delivered.
I tried to muscle them off the chair yesterday so I could sit on it and read a book, but they each took one of the foot-wide arms, smacked at the book and stared at me until I gave up.
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2018, 06:16 AM   #1606
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Run around like the tiny little furry heathens they are.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2018, 10:15 PM   #1607
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki laid on the sofa and let me use him as a pillow while I sat on the floor. Sweet boy.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 09:02 AM   #1608
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

We all got up early, they played outside for awhile under the floodlights out back. Then the cold temps got to them and they wanted to come inside. All three ate a big breakfast, went out again and played. Now they are on the bed napping.

Jeffrey makes me laugh so hard! He loves for me to sing that song from Romeo and Juliet ... you know, it starts out --->>> "A time for us, someday there'll be ... " Anyway, a few minutes ago, he was sound asleep. I am sitting in a chair near the bed. I started singing that song softly at first ... his eyes started blinking ... as I got louder, he very quickly jumped off the bed and threw his front end in my lap. LOL! I will have to video this next time. That is officially Jeffrey's song!! Heh Heh!

Jennifer is curled up in her electric blanket with only her nose sticking out. Kevin is sprawled out, no covers, and snoring oh so loud!

Now I must get up and unload two 48 lbs of Purina Healthy Choice Chicken flavor dry dog food from the truck. Sam's Club had it for $35.00 yesterday ... free extra lbs in each bag made it a great deal. It will last them 3 to 4 weeks. I mix it in an extra large bowl with one can of dog food, mash it up all together with some water and divide it into three bowls. They love it! Thinking about picking up another turkey today. They won't get all of it this time. I saw a recipe for dressing with the meat mixed in. Feeling brave ... I think maybe I can make it and have it turn out edible.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 08:45 PM   #1609
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,014 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Tiny Dog supervised while we baked cookies all day. As a result, she got a smudge of powdered sugar on her butt and paraded around with it obliviously for several hours. If she had noticed, I'm sure she would have licked it off. My hands were too buried in cookie dough to do anything about it until later.

Diva Kitty slept throughout.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2018, 01:27 PM   #1610
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default =^. .^=

I bought a bunch of Christmas treats for Petunia, Toffee and Simon, last week... so when I go over on Christmas eve, they will be spoiled to Pet Heaven. Of course, Pet Heaven will commence shortly after I feed them several rounds of cheese-burgers and then hand out treats. They always collapse at my feet after the feeding frenzy.

My sister-in-law says I'm the "Pet Whisperer," and I'm not sure that is terribly true; but if Petunia, Toffee and Simon feel sated, then I think of it as having done a job well-done.

<<<<<<<~~ Happy Holidays to everyone's beloved pets.

*** Maow, Maow, Maow ***
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2018, 01:47 PM   #1611
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Their usual!!!

Sleep, eat, pee, poop and repeat! Right now its eating time LOL
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2018, 04:31 PM   #1612
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

He skurred himself in the big bad dark bedroom...which prompted me to turn on the bedroom light so we could play "catch"....and then he had chicken...

which, as it turns out, he absolutely loves chicken.......
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2018, 06:59 PM   #1613
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki ate and Gracie stalked her toys and every bit of fluff and stuff in the place and they both came looking for loving so it was pretty much the same as always.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2018, 12:56 PM   #1614
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday:

Tiny Dog enjoyed her Christmas stocking treats. They were special marrow bone treats that she doesn't usually get. After her Christmas dinner which included a few bites of turkey from the people table, she also enjoyed a Denta-bone, which she loves.

Diva Kitty had a Christmas stocking gift too, tiny play mice with catnip inside. She's too old to really enjoy the catnip, but she was sniffing them awful hard. Maybe she's just learned to really mellow out and enjoy the buzz in her old age.

A Merry Christmas was had by all!

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2018, 10:04 PM   #1615
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I got a box of small toys from Petco and both have played with just about all 10 of them, especially the wand and feather. One will drag it to one side of the living room and the other will drag it back to the kitchen. The big winner was the new cat tree I got at a thrift store. Vacuumed it, cleaned it up, spritzed the whole thing with Odor Out (got from Stanley Steemer) and let it dry. Loki pounced on it right and away and squeezed his giant hiney into the cupped circle at the top, hanging over the edge all around. Gracie eyeballed it most of the day but didn't venture over to it until after dinner, when she was feeling frisky. Now, she can't get enough of it. She fits the circle on top perfectly and she hooks on at the bottom and pushes herself all the way round the scratching post attached. It's freaking adorable. Loki has moved to the sofa until he's had enough of her messing with HIS toy and then he rushes to chase her off of it. It's their new game. Don't tell them but I only spent about $17 for everything. Score!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 06:23 AM   #1616
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

My phone slid off the sofa onto the floor and they nearly shit a brick. I get a kick out of how fluffy Gracie's tail gets. Loki's hardly ever gets any larger, which I find funny. Maybe it's because he's so big already, he physically can't do it.

Hmm....things to ponder.

<---celebrating National Chocolate Candy Day

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:44 AM   #1617
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Stayed in. That means a double muck for the day. EVERYTHING is iced over. Unsafe for 4 legged livestock to walk on and I literally threw a lifeline down the hill so the barn entrance was navigational by us two legged ones. I am glad we still have no snow but ice is no bueno.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 08:12 PM   #1618
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Tiny Dog is having more and more trouble getting up and down the stairs. It's harder for her to get up too - I can see her contemplating whether or not she really needs to stand up before she does so. She's 12 years old, and I have been feeding her food with Glucosamine and Chondroitin in it for years. I have decided it's time to go for the daily therapeutic dose though. So I ordered some Cosequin DS for her. I was glad to see the price of that stuff has dropped over the years.

Diva Kitty continues to find delight in her stuffed mice. I keep finding them in different places all over the house. She doesn't like to be watched while she plays, so I'm sure she waits until she's alone in a room until she bats them somewhere new.

- Prince
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 08:28 PM   #1619
Buckaroo

How Do You Identify?:
queer dyke butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,172 Times in 425 Posts
Buckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST ReputationBuckaroo Has the BEST Reputation

my 2 babies laid about calling me for snacks and toys. Then they waited til a full on downpour to inform me they wanted to go outside. Once outside they cringed and tried to levitate above the wet ground and finally tinkled. Then glared at me once inside like the rain was my doing.
Buckaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buckaroo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2019, 09:52 AM   #1620
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

NOTHING.....absolutely nothing.... in fact. Cried from the bedroom that he wanted to be in bed all day and cuddle. (so I suppose that IS something) Needless to say, I got nothing done...but cuddle time with my master (hehe...just sayin who really owns who here.)

RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets