Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #1
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Natural skin care

I used to make my own body products 15 years ago, them moved to the middle of nowhere for a while and got out of it due to the lack of accessible and readily avaiable ingredients.

I would like to start a thread to discuss what others use for all natural products and also if you make your own, what do you use? Give some tips, ideas, anything you have. Please include premade products ( Aveda, Weleda, Burts Bees, etc. ) if you absolutely love something they make.

I currently indulge in body oils. Aveda sends me a coupon 2-3 times a year for a personal blends product and I always get the body oil with some yummy scent.
I also got some plain grapeseed oil last winter and either use it as is or mix some of my yummy aveda blend in it.

When I made my own stuff I used recipies from The Herbal Body Book by Stephanie Tourles. I lost my copy some time ago and my replacement arrived just today! I found a seller on amazon who had some as this book is no longer in print. I love using essential oils as I find the perfumes they make today, and put in just about everything, are awful.
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post: