Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-19-2015, 01:19 PM   #121
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterfulButch View Post
Do feel free to share... I love Skyrim although Oblivion still nosed it for me. It'll take something really impressive to knock that off my top spot.
If you enjoyed Skyrim, you will also enjoy Shadows of Mordor. Depending upon what kind of games you enjoy, aside from Skyrim style, I can probably suggest some more to. It really all just depends on what you are in to.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 01:32 PM   #122
snowbrdr303

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey buddy
Relationship Status:
Ecstatic <3

snowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputation
Default PS4

Anyone out there on PlayStation 4?
snowbrdr303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 01:38 PM   #123
Daniela

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 5,242 Times in 1,243 Posts
Daniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST ReputationDaniela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbrdr303 View Post
...nope...
Daniela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daniela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 01:48 PM   #124
snowbrdr303

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey buddy
Relationship Status:
Ecstatic <3

snowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputationsnowbrdr303 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
...nope...
Well then, sucks to be you!
The Following User Says Thank You to snowbrdr303 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2015, 03:04 PM   #125
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbrdr303 View Post
Unfortunately I do not have a PS4 yet. How are you liking it though? I have the PS3, and will I am sure eventually upgrade to the current generation of consoles.
Old 01-19-2015, 05:15 PM   #126
snowbrdr303

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey buddy
Relationship Status:
Ecstatic <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
Unfortunately I do not have a PS4 yet. How are you liking it though? I have the PS3, and will I am sure eventually upgrade to the current generation of consoles.
I love the PS4 it will have a great life span even compared to the XBox One. The hardware and OS can handle it, provided their PlayStation Network can stay online long enough! But like all the previous generations I expect to get at least 8-10 years out of it so it's totally worth it in my mind. I still have each generation of PlayStation setup and playable bit of a geek...err an aficionado, like that.

Still play the ps3 occasionally if you're on anything!
Old 01-19-2015, 08:53 PM   #127
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

Shadows of Mordor is pretty good in general, but when I played it it had serious freeze bugs on the PS3. I don't know if those have been patched yet, but it'd be nice if they were so I could finish it and get my platinum trophy already.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:24 PM   #128
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Charming the love of my life.

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allison W View Post
Shadows of Mordor is pretty good in general, but when I played it it had serious freeze bugs on the PS3. I don't know if those have been patched yet, but it'd be nice if they were so I could finish it and get my platinum trophy already.
I'd read about the freezing which is why I hadn't given it a go. I heard that it wasn't a problem on the PS4 but as I will be sticking with my PS3 for a good while yet I was just going to pass for now unless anyone has more positive experience?

MasterfulButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 01:27 PM   #129
MasterfulButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Charming the love of my life.

MasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST ReputationMasterfulButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If you enjoyed Skyrim, you will also enjoy Shadows of Mordor. Depending upon what kind of games you enjoy, aside from Skyrim style, I can probably suggest some more to. It really all just depends on what you are in to.
Thanks. I've been bingeing on Assassin's Creed recently. Other than that I'd say my top three series are obviously Elder Scrolls but also an old school love for both Final Fantasy and Zelda.

MasterfulButch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:24 PM   #130
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Been jumping into Runescape a little bit lately, and checking out the new Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell which so far has been pretty awesome.

We also found a pretty wicked friendly Minecraft server that we enjoy, if anyone else is looking for a good server to play on, just let us know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2015, 05:43 PM   #131
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Been jumping into Runescape a little bit lately, and checking out the new Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell which so far has been pretty awesome.
I've actually heard bad things about it, which is kind of sad given that I was looking forward to it after how awesome Saints Row 4 was.

Quote:
We also found a pretty wicked friendly Minecraft server that we enjoy, if anyone else is looking for a good server to play on, just let us know.
What modpack/mods does the server use?
Old 03-11-2015, 01:30 AM   #132
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I've actually heard bad things about it, which is kind of sad given that I was looking forward to it after how awesome Saints Row 4 was.
What sort of bad things did you hear? I have been playing on the PC and I am really enjoying it.

Quote:
What modpack/mods does the server use?
I am not entirely sure what mods they have installed. But we play on the server called D'hara. We originally found them on Fetlife. Apparently though, bright_arrow is telling me they have Spigot 1.8 that helps it run stable. We really enjoy it, everyone there is super friendly, and accepting and nobody griefs and just wants to have a good time. If you are interested the website for their server is www.dhara.enjin.com. Let me know if you have any questions!
Old 03-11-2015, 08:50 AM   #133
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Quote:
What sort of bad things did you hear? I have been playing on the PC and I am really enjoying it.
Mostly that it's just not nearly as clever or inspired as Saints Row 4 was. Granted, "not as clever or inspired as Saints Row 4" isn't saying much, but. I was a bit surprised to see how harsh the Metacritic review score was when it came out.

Quote:
I am not entirely sure what mods they have installed. But we play on the server called D'hara. We originally found them on Fetlife. Apparently though, bright_arrow is telling me they have Spigot 1.8 that helps it run stable. We really enjoy it, everyone there is super friendly, and accepting and nobody griefs and just wants to have a good time. If you are interested the website for their server is www.dhara.enjin.com. Let me know if you have any questions!
Taking a look at the server's plugins... a multiplayer chest shop mod, a multiplayer block protection mod, and a multiplayer "MMO" content mod. Thanks for the heads-up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2015, 07:25 PM   #134
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

I picked up Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, and I have to say I rather like it. Opinions on it seem to be somewhat mixed--some people apparently dislike that it's not just more of the first Hotline Miami, having a much bigger focus on story (making it virtually the antithesis of one of the bigger apparent themes of the first Hotline Miami, which was an effective argument that story isn't strictly necessary to support excellent gameplay) and even allowing story to dictate game mechanics where particular playable characters are concerned (granted, even the first Hotline Miami did this after the fake ending). Myself, I'm quite fine with this--I'm not in the camp that would argue that a sequel should just be more of the game that came before it, and appreciate that Hotline Miami 2 has its own identity and themes, even if some of those themes are the exact opposite of themes in the original.

The fast-paced one-hit-kill ultra-violence set to energetic, blood-pumping music and trippy visuals, as well as the theme of violence being a fundamental part of the human psyche, however, remain. And I appreciate the retention of these themes as much as I do the introduction of new ones.
The Following User Says Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2015, 09:10 PM   #135
Wintermoon

How Do You Identify?:
Neutral
Relationship Status:
Solid

Wintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default D'Hara server minecraft

I also heard of D'Hara server but keep hearing its offline a lot. Not sure if you have had any issues. I run 2 servers myself but they aren't pvp oriented.
I also run terraria servers for chatting/digging.

Anyone hear any rumors about Fallout 4? It is constantly in the mill and I got an e-mail about bug testing.

Also..... all you wow players, dang why can't I find any bf players on KT grrrrrr!

If anyone ever comes across a good Mr.Do pc arcade mod version pls let me know... I sooo miss that game!
Wintermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wintermoon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2015, 09:35 PM   #136
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermoon View Post
terraria
just checked steam, it says I have 1154 hours in terraria what has become of me

also saw this in the news snippets when I checked my terraria page fuck yes

oh this too
Old 03-13-2015, 02:36 PM   #137
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermoon View Post
I also heard of D'Hara server but keep hearing its offline a lot. Not sure if you have had any issues. I run 2 servers myself but they aren't pvp oriented.
I also run terraria servers for chatting/digging.

Anyone hear any rumors about Fallout 4? It is constantly in the mill and I got an e-mail about bug testing.

Also..... all you wow players, dang why can't I find any bf players on KT grrrrrr!

If anyone ever comes across a good Mr.Do pc arcade mod version pls let me know... I sooo miss that game!
I've never had a problem logging into D'hara

Quote:

oh this too
I have logged into Terraria twice... I'm not good at it thus far
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2015, 03:15 PM   #138
Wintermoon

How Do You Identify?:
Neutral
Relationship Status:
Solid

Wintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST ReputationWintermoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default otherworld weee

Quote:

oh this too
It looks fricken awesome but... we wont know till we play it... another month or so maybe release day will pop !!! Ty for the post I am off to play the original Dead Space.... allll over again !
Wintermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wintermoon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2015, 10:59 PM   #139
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Quote:

oh this too
Whats your Steam name?

Also, I have not had any issues with D'Hara being down. Any time we have gone to log in it has been available. So most likely the stability issues they used to have, have improved.
Old 03-14-2015, 04:32 AM   #140
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Quote:
Whats your Steam name?
Allison. It's, uh, a common one, naturally, so I'm the one with the picture of the Clawed Girl as her avatar.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post: