Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #41
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

For the last fue weeks I have had this weird thing going on some nights,after I get all comfy in bed and the fur kids are in the spots they sleep in I get this feeling on ly leaft arm like someone is makeing shure im covered up.The first time it happened one of the pups wasnt on the bed and it felt like she was scratching and pulling on the covers to get my attention soooo I turned on the lights to pick her up but she wasnt in the room so I check to see where she was,wich was sleeping in the dog bed two rooms a way.I still dismissed it till one night both pups were on the bed then it happend again.What ever it is is non thretning and nothing neggative happends so I have been saying thanks im ok now ..goodnight..then its all done till it happends again.My son says im prolly more asleep that I think I am and am dreaming it all up..whatever.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 01:29 AM   #42
Beachcomber

How Do You Identify?:
-

Beachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST ReputationBeachcomber Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cryptozoology or cryptids?

I am really in to this. I wondering if anyone thinks a new thread would be in order?
Beachcomber is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beachcomber For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2011, 11:37 PM   #43
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His/Sir :)
Relationship Status:
My heart does not give of itself easily

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
I am really in to this. I wondering if anyone thinks a new thread would be in order?
I'm not familiar? Can you explain?
TCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:37 PM   #44
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST ReputationTCB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
For the last fue weeks I have had this weird thing going on some nights,after I get all comfy in bed and the fur kids are in the spots they sleep in I get this feeling on ly leaft arm like someone is makeing shure im covered up.The first time it happened one of the pups wasnt on the bed and it felt like she was scratching and pulling on the covers to get my attention soooo I turned on the lights to pick her up but she wasnt in the room so I check to see where she was,wich was sleeping in the dog bed two rooms a way.I still dismissed it till one night both pups were on the bed then it happend again.What ever it is is non thretning and nothing neggative happends so I have been saying thanks im ok now ..goodnight..then its all done till it happends again.My son says im prolly more asleep that I think I am and am dreaming it all up..whatever.
That's very interesting. Keep us posted if this continues I don't see the harm if you don't feel threatened.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:28 AM   #45
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Asylum 49 Ghost Hunt Updated Photo's

I added alot of pictures from the last ghost huwe did at the asylum last week.

You may be interested in seeing.

ENJOY!!!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #46
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

It's been awhile since anyone has posted in here.

I posted the following dream in another thread. I wanted anyone's take on it.

I have felt ghosts and been around them my whole life. I have had experiences that only true believers in this would understand.

But.

I have NEVER came in contact with an aggressive hostile entity.

I don't know what to do other than to mark it up as a true dream and move on which is what i'm trying to do.

If there are any paranormal people still around here...i'd like to know what you think.

Thanks in advance.....

A lot led up to this part of my dream but basically i was asleep and there was a ghost in my bedroom. I opened my eyes (in my dream i think) and bella (my puppy) was doing circles on the bed all wide eyed like something was wrong and then something grabbed my hair and twisted it around and yanked on it hard. So hard it threw my neck back.

Then i woke up or was i already awake? My head was in that back position and Bella was still doing circles. I was freaked and couldn't move for the longest time. I kept tossing and turning and trying to keep my eyes open. Finally i went back to sleep.

This morning i was in a hurry for work because of lack of sleep and i was brushing my hair and immediately i noticed my head was sore. It hurt to brush my hair, no joke. I swear it's been sore all day and i've had to loosen my pony tail a few times cause it feels like it's pulling my scalp off.

So, was i dreaming? It felt real.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2011, 09:08 PM   #47
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
It's been awhile since anyone has posted in here.

I posted the following dream in another thread. I wanted anyone's take on it.

I have felt ghosts and been around them my whole life. I have had experiences that only true believers in this would understand.

But.

I don't know what to do other than to mark it up as a true dream and move on which is what i'm trying to do.

If there are any paranormal people still around here...i'd like to know what you think.

Thanks in advance.....

A lot led up to this part of my dream but basically i was asleep and there was a ghost in my bedroom. I opened my eyes (in my dream i think) and bella (my puppy) was doing circles on the bed all wide eyed like something was wrong and then something grabbed my hair and twisted it around and yanked on it hard. So hard it threw my neck back.

Then i woke up or was i already awake? My head was in that back position and Bella was still doing circles. I was freaked and couldn't move for the longest time. I kept tossing and turning and trying to keep my eyes open. Finally i went back to sleep.

This morning i was in a hurry for work because of lack of sleep and i was brushing my hair and immediately i noticed my head was sore. It hurt to brush my hair, no joke. I swear it's been sore all day and i've had to loosen my pony tail a few times cause it feels like it's pulling my scalp off.

It's hard to say whether or not these thing's happen as part of our dream state. If you were in bed sleeping, it's usually easy to chalk it up to a dream.
A lot of times our dreams feel so real. If this is a continuing occurance, it's POSSIBLE it may be paranormal. Let us know if it continues?
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #48
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Also:

To anyone who is in the Southern California area or anyone who visits the SoCal area........

I assist with the Orange County Ghost and Legends paranormal team and tour group. We visit a variety of said "haunted" locations and do investigations.
Great for private groups and for something fun to do if you happen to roll into town.

Come visit us on Facebook and you can find all the info. FB page is in it's infant stage, so bare with us and help us grow.

OCGAL has been doing tours and investigations for many years and I am looking forward to joining in on future investigations.

"Like" us on FB and come check us out!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orange...34716746574367
The Following User Says Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2011, 09:19 PM   #49
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
It's hard to say whether or not these thing's happen as part of our dream state. If you were in bed sleeping, it's usually easy to chalk it up to a dream.
A lot of times our dreams feel so real. If this is a continuing occurance, it's POSSIBLE it may be paranormal. Let us know if it continues?
I agree. Especially if it continues, would be a better indicator.

Also, is there anyway that perhaps your hair could have been pulled by something in your sleep? I've discovered that if anything happens to me physically during sleep (not enough to wake me up at that very instant) that I will have dreams revolving around the "pain" that I am subconsciously feeling. This has happened a few times. You may also have subconsciously felt Bella's movements which incorporated into your dream. Then upon waking, it "manifested" as real.

Then again, you could also have a presence in your house pulling your hair and upsetting your pooch.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2011, 09:26 PM   #50
TCB

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FTM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
I agree. Especially if it continues, would be a better indicator.

Also, is there anyway that perhaps your hair could have been pulled by something in your sleep? I've discovered that if anything happens to me physically during sleep (not enough to wake me up at that very instant) that I will have dreams revolving around the "pain" that I am subconsciously feeling. This has happened a few times. You may also have subconsciously felt Bella's movements which incorporated into your dream. Then upon waking, it "manifested" as real.

Then again, you could also have a presence in your house pulling your hair and upsetting your pooch.

Agreed, well said.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TCB For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 04:24 AM   #51
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Do ghosts exist? I'd challenge anyone who told me they did'nt after I talked to a close friend who was dead, face to face, on a bright sunny morning. But Princess Belle's dream reminds me of a roomate I had in theological seminary. She woke me up gasping for breath and in pain in her sleep. I saw that her own hands were wrapped around her throat and that she was choking herself! I woke her up, and she told me a demon was choking her. I told her that it was her own hands that I saw. My roomie was going through some intense inner pain and frustration in her personal life at that time also. She said she never had that dream again because she worked out those negative issues she had goin on.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 09:29 AM   #52
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post

Thanks in advance.....

Fascinating. I concur with the thoughts already expressed by Dixie and TCB. I don't usually encounter negative or nasty entities, but they are out there. Another discussion, another time. However, I would recommend clearing your house. You have nothing to lose and a sense of peace to gain. I use sage, you can use whatever you like. Sage is a feminine spirit and has been used as a means of clearing space for many generations. You can purchase a sage stick around where you live I am sure {even though I am not exactly sure where you live }. I say prayers as I walk. I pray to the spirit of the house and to the spirits that are with me. I ask that the house be cleared of whatever does not belong. I would especially smudge the bedroom and Bella.

I hope it does not happen again. I have had some 'interesting' run ins through the years with beings in the dream coming to the real 3D world I live in. It is quite unsettling. At least it has been for me, I can't speak for anyone else.

I have been taught that there are beings stuck here. And sometimes they take drastic measures to get our attention. I have also been taught to help them move on. I don't understand why more people don't help stuck beings move on. It perplexes me.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 09:42 AM   #53
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Golly ya'll thank you.

I didn't even realize anyone had replied here to me. I need to come in here more often, cause i thought this thread had died. Maybe it will start getting active again. I do appreciate it a lot.

Well, so far so good. No other bad things have happened nor bad feelings. My scalp is not sore any longer, thank goodness. I am now afraid to turn my light off at night but this is getting easier as each day passes. I also have a certain someone who tucks me in at night via phone and she is keeping my mind off of things.

I've lived here 22 years. I have felt things, heard things but never anything bad. So, i'm going to chalk it up to a dream but i'm taking no chances. I had bought some incense just the day before this happened and it was one i've never burned before. It is now in the garbage. I usually burn cinnamon, apple pie and fall smells in the house and this is what i will continue to use. If i feel even the slightest bit of negativity i will go find that sage...ty.

Dream vs. Reality. These are two areas that the human race has been trying to figure out for as long as we've been around.

Either way, i feel safe...at the moment.

Thanks again, truly!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 12:23 PM   #54
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

My grannie was a special woman in the comunity she lived in,it was well noted that she could heal and do many things that had no explnataion,she was from old world gypsy bloodlines.After she passed on and it was a couple of years later I was driveing down the highway not far from where she and gramps are buried,it was mid after noon as I drove by a group of elderly women dress in the maner my grannie wore in the days she lived, I knew they all looked very familure from the back so I slowed down to see.Strangely enough there wasnt much traffic on the road that day so I got a good look at them all..yes it was my grannie with several of her friends who had already passed to the next phase of life.They were all health,happy and injoying the day as it were.I honked the horn and got a big smile and wave from them all,hveing seen this I had to go back and check..but try as i might I never found them again...not in any store or side street anywhere.I have seen othe family members from time to time..all looked well aware of life and were happy.Yes I do beleave,I have seen some things hat I just take for what its worth with no explanation.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2011, 01:52 PM   #55
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
However, I would recommend clearing your house. You have nothing to lose and a sense of peace to gain. I use sage, you can use whatever you like. Sage is a feminine spirit and has been used as a means of clearing space for many generations. You can purchase a sage stick around where you live I am sure {even though I am not exactly sure where you live }. I say prayers as I walk...
I have been taught that there are beings stuck here. And sometimes they take drastic measures to get our attention. I have also been taught to help them move on. I don't understand why more people don't help stuck beings move on. It perplexes me.
Yes to sage, and I did not realize it was considered feminine. Objects and buildings can hold feelings and spirits. I experienced this very vividly this summer going through a hotel where I was shown a crime of passion. circa late 1930s.

I was introduced to this idea when I was living in a boarding house in Houston. The landlord collected antiques, most of which he kept in the living room with the fireplace. No one used the living room and in fact no one even liked to go in or past the living room.

A very intuitive friend from the radio station I was volunteering at came by and went past the living room and stopped and backed up, saying, "Whoa. Don't you all feel that?" She went on to describe the heaviness in the room as stuck energy mixed with sadness and in-completion. And I guess we had noticed it without articulating it as such.

She suggested I clear the room with sage, which I did, talking to the spirits as I went and letting them know it was OK to move on. The room felt remarkably lighter the next day, and we started sitting in it and using the fireplace.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:29 PM   #56
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

I can usually sense things but not with much precision beyond "this place concerns me." My best friend lives in the country and I have to cross the bridge I refer to as "the scary bridge" and I always knew that area bothered me. One day, a highly intuitive friend was with me and sensed something too. But she felt enough to not want to cross it again & told me that if I knew the details I would not drive across it again.

I have always been drawn to or repelled by places/things/dreams. One of my very best friends is very learned in fields such as intuition etc. She used to be surprised at how much raw talent she saw in me and told me that if I would develop it, I would be off the charts. But, I feel that seeing the good means seeing the bad and I do not want to see the bad.

Keep us posted on your dream Belle? I am very curious to learn the outcome

Best to you!!!

Old 09-29-2011, 04:29 PM   #57
BugsAndKisses

How Do You Identify?:
ladybug, lover of little things
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Settled

BugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST ReputationBugsAndKisses Has the BEST Reputation

last may I finally was able to shake of a rather nasty entity that had attached itself to me for nearly a year! the worst ever, he would not let me sleep in my bed...he would sort of coral me into sleeping on the sofa in my bedroom. I am not sure why but if i slept anywhere else he would pin me down, shake me, hit me, blow in my ear, talk in my pillow. It was teribble! i know the differece between different levels of asleep and awake and I know what sleep paral is and this was none of tht. I have been a lucid sleeper for 15 years and have come across many things but never something so violent.
BugsAndKisses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BugsAndKisses For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2011, 04:53 PM   #58
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,129 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
Also:

To anyone who is in the Southern California area or anyone who visits the SoCal area........

I assist with the Orange County Ghost and Legends paranormal team and tour group. We visit a variety of said "haunted" locations and do investigations.
Great for private groups and for something fun to do if you happen to roll into town.

Come visit us on Facebook and you can find all the info. FB page is in it's infant stage, so bare with us and help us grow.

OCGAL has been doing tours and investigations for many years and I am looking forward to joining in on future investigations.

"Like" us on FB and come check us out!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orange...34716746574367
TCB, I'm in Los Angeles and would be interested in going on an investigation!
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2011, 05:04 PM   #59
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post
I can usually sense things but not with much precision beyond "this place concerns me." My best friend lives in the country and I have to cross the bridge I refer to as "the scary bridge" and I always knew that area bothered me. One day, a highly intuitive friend was with me and sensed something too. But she felt enough to not want to cross it again & told me that if I knew the details I would not drive across it again.

I have always been drawn to or repelled by places/things/dreams. One of my very best friends is very learned in fields such as intuition etc. She used to be surprised at how much raw talent she saw in me and told me that if I would develop it, I would be off the charts. But, I feel that seeing the good means seeing the bad and I do not want to see the bad.

Keep us posted on your dream Belle? I am very curious to learn the outcome

Best to you!!!

Yes to intuition. I understand what you are talking about.

One such story comes to mind....

When i was a child, very young, my mom said there was this certain graveyard that we passed where i would try and crawl out of my car seat and cry and shiver. I can remember being a little older and this terrified and dread feeling i would get when i would go past this same certain graveyard. I can remember having discussions about it with my dad and i would say "i don't know why i feel this way but i do, please don't go by there". The graveyard was quite far from my house so we didn't go by often. My parents just went a diff path when we went that direction to the other side of the city. We passed many graveyards but none gave me that feeling of forboding.

Skip ahead 30 years. My parents bought what my dad used to refer to as "condos" for their gravespots. You know, those "works in a drawer" type monuments. We have graveyards all over this city, they are certainly not uncommon here, seeing there is a church on every corner. When my dad passed away i was 36, mom called the funeral home where they had purchased their "condos". She was told that the monument that he had picked and paid for was not completed yet and that he would be layed to rest in a different cemetary.

Guess which one it was. Yep. Mom was freaked out to tell me. I just smiled. I knew from when i was 3, somehow, that someone i loved would end up there.

Intution? Coincidence? Either way....it is now a comfort to me when i visit him there. I no longer have that bad vibe at all. It is like i always knew that is where he would be someday.
Maya Angelou
Old 09-30-2011, 12:34 PM   #60
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotHer View Post
Yes to sage, and I did not realize it was considered feminine. Objects and buildings can hold feelings and spirits. I experienced this very vividly this summer going through a hotel where I was shown a crime of passion. circa late 1930s.

I was introduced to this idea when I was living in a boarding house in Houston. The landlord collected antiques, most of which he kept in the living room with the fireplace. No one used the living room and in fact no one even liked to go in or past the living room.

A very intuitive friend from the radio station I was volunteering at came by and went past the living room and stopped and backed up, saying, "Whoa. Don't you all feel that?" She went on to describe the heaviness in the room as stuck energy mixed with sadness and in-completion. And I guess we had noticed it without articulating it as such.

She suggested I clear the room with sage, which I did, talking to the spirits as I went and letting them know it was OK to move on. The room felt remarkably lighter the next day, and we started sitting in it and using the fireplace.
Yeah Sage!! I love that stuff. My Grandfather taught me that Sage and Sweetgrass were feminine spirits and Cedar and Tobacco were masculine. I am sure others see it differently, but that is the way I was taught. I love making smudge adding different ingredients like myhrr, frankincense, mugwort, deers tongue, copal, paolo santo... to name a few.

I have always had a good dollup of intuition. I can understand your quandry Laneydoll about not wanting to develop it. I have seen things I would much rather never have seen. And sensed things that I would rather not. There are some things I have encountered and experienced that if I did not experience them I would never believe they would have been possible. Ya know those stories where you think "yeah okay...next". But being this way has not really given me much credibility amongst the normals. <shrug> Sometimes I envy people who have no abilities, or very little. Some days I wonder what it would be like to not have a radio dial constantly tuning-in inside your head. How peaceful that must be.

I had an exceptional opportunity to meet and travel with Sogyal Rinpoche. He referred to Canada as being the super highway of dead spirits. We (and I could include the US in this, but I can't for certain) do not do ceremonies for our dead. Hell we are barely encouraged to cry at funerals, let alone wail. The dead are often confused with where they go and how they get there. Some are so secular that when they do encounter "one from the other side" to help them cross, they do not recognize them. So, they remain attached to what they know... family, houses, the place they died....etc. I have worked with some incredible shamans and learnt different skills to sense and aid the dead to cross over. I also have done despossession work (which is a whole other coffee topic) and have found that to be by far some of the most heart opening, compassionate work I have ever had the pleasure of being involved with.

Anyway.... I am writing a book that does not seem to be going anywhere - except the way of the ramble. So... I shall stop here.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post: