Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-23-2010, 01:32 PM   #21
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Single here and subscribing.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:11 PM   #22
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon singles! My name is G, 38, I live in Kansas City with my pug Vinnie and my boxer Frankie.
I love meeting new people, especially the funny ones! I work in my family's business, just enrolled in school for the first time in 20 years to get my associates in computer drafting and design. I love to do remodel work, build things, and keep my hands busy. I love KU basketball..go Jayhawks! I am a sports fanatic, and have a new love for mixed martial arts...watching, not doing!

I think holding hands when taking moonlit strolls on the beach is WAY over rated (besides, I am nowhere near a beach ). I go to Hooters for the wings, not the women . I take the homeless man on the corner a breakfast burrito every morning on my way to work. I love being single, but like to date. I am ordained and can marry 'em and bury 'em. Last, but not least, my friends are my life....without them, my life would be very dull.

I'd like to send a shout out to my Nizzle!! Here is a goat...

Old 01-23-2010, 03:12 PM   #23
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
I just came in here cause Dels was in here and I didn't want her to be lonely...
well aren't you just the kindest thing....lol
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #24
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post

I think holding hands when taking moonlit strolls on the beach is WAY over rated

wow i totally disagree...holding hands is good anywhere but especially walking on a beach......
The Following User Says Thank You to DELSDAUGHTER For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #25
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
wow i totally disagree...holding hands is good anywhere but especially walking on a beach......
I was actually just joking around....you know how people always say in their single's ads "I like moonlit strolls on the beach", etc.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:22 PM   #26
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
I was actually just joking around....you know how people always say in their single's ads "I like moonlit strolls on the beach", etc.
i know some of them can be pathetic...sickening even...lol

i figure if people are trying to sell themselves that hard something must be

desperatley wrong....i skip over them ads.......
Old 01-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #27
LeatherBrit

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LeatherBrit is on a distinguished road
Default Hi

Hello all ...

Just joined ... wondering if there is any life online other than Facebook these days!

Single, soft butch, living in TN, but not from here. Looking to meet new people and make friends!

Later!
Deb

LeatherBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeatherBrit For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2010, 04:34 PM   #28
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherBrit View Post
Hello all ...

Just joined ... wondering if there is any life online other than Facebook these days!

Single, soft butch, living in TN, but not from here. Looking to meet new people and make friends!

Later!
Deb

well hello leather brit......did you introduce yourself...in your own thread.....
welcome......
Old 01-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #29
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Did I hear..... SINGLE???

I can't let G steal all the single ladies so here I am throwing my hat in the mix.....

I'm 44, Live in Minneapolis Minnesooooota with two roommates they live up stairs I live in the Playboy Mansion downstairs. *smirk*

I'm a Professional Cheese cutter from 9-5 well my hours do very, Fridays I have to be there at 5am which means I can leave on a jet plain typically by noon or earlier if need be.

Well thats all I have for you all for now...

G ... congrats on signing up for school!!! I wish I had the guts to go back. Good luck my friend!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:45 PM   #30
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Can I also just add...

the crazies need not apply.. I just was talking to one and man what a tail spin.. So please check yourself at the door.. haha
Old 01-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #31
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post

I can't let G steal all the single ladies so here I am throwing my hat in the mix.....

I'm 44, Live in Minneapolis Minnesooooota with two roommates they live up stairs I live in the Playboy Mansion downstairs. *smirk*

I'm a Professional Cheese cutter from 9-5 well my hours do very, Fridays I have to be there at 5am which means I can leave on a jet plain typically by noon or earlier if need be.

G ... congrats on signing up for school!!! I wish I had the guts to go back. Good luck my friend!!
Hey yo buddy, I ain't stealing anything...lol

Dude you might put it out there that you are a Vikings fan...that could make or break it if they don't like the color purple...ha ha ha!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:01 PM   #32
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Hey yo buddy, I ain't stealing anything...lol

Dude you might put it out there that you are a Vikings fan...that could make or break it if they don't like the color purple...ha ha ha!
What girl doesn't like the color Purple??? Dude it's the new pink!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:04 PM   #33
FR

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
dead

FR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST ReputationFR Has the BEST Reputation
Default say what?

Quote:

omg strappie cut the cheese..woo.. fans the room..
FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 11:06 PM   #34
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR View Post
omg strappie cut the cheese..woo.. fans the room..
there is always a wise guy! lol
Old 01-23-2010, 11:09 PM   #35
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:

Quote:
What girl doesn't like the color Purple??? Dude it's the new pink!
You might contact the Viking's office and let them know they need to change the color of their uniforms...ha ha!

Old 01-23-2010, 11:12 PM   #36
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
You might contact the Viking's office and let them know they need to change the color of their uniforms...ha ha!

oh hail no... G Purple is the new pink for breast cancer awareness.. lol
Old 01-23-2010, 11:41 PM   #37
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

vikings....oh please ...the only purple i wanna see is on a ravens uniform......lol
Old 01-24-2010, 08:36 AM   #38
cerys

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

cerys is on a distinguished road

Ok, I’m joining in. ☺

I grew up in central Massachusetts, and now I live almost in Boston. Nope, I didn’t go too far. I do love to travel though, and I have been to the other side of the world and many places in between – never south of the equator though.

I’m 27. I’ll be 28 next month, and it’ll be my second international birthday. I turned 21 in China, and I’ll be turning 28 in Turkmenistan.

I have a bachelor’s degree in history with a concentration in Asian Studies and a master’s degree in education with a focus on English as a Second Language.

I love to knit, read, and listen to music. I sing in a very small, very weird church choir, and I love it.
cerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:59 AM   #39
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerys View Post
Ok, I’m joining in. ☺

I grew up in central Massachusetts, and now I live almost in Boston. Nope, I didn’t go too far. I do love to travel though, and I have been to the other side of the world and many places in between – never south of the equator though.

I’m 27. I’ll be 28 next month, and it’ll be my second international birthday. I turned 21 in China, and I’ll be turning 28 in Turkmenistan.

I have a bachelor’s degree in history with a concentration in Asian Studies and a master’s degree in education with a focus on English as a Second Language.

I love to knit, read, and listen to music. I sing in a very small, very weird church choir, and I love it.
i turned 18 in korea does that count ...lol
Old 01-24-2010, 09:22 AM   #40
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone,
I am single, live in Phoenix, worked for the State in Social Services for last 3yrs. I am a licensed Massage Practitioner and a certified Hypnotherapist. I am in AZ from midwest due to a Vision revealed to me in 1994. I am a low maintenance, easy going femme with high standards on trust, flexibility, and 'living green' (always been my fav color). I am very active and love the 'ARTS'. I enjoy people. I love a good conversation one to one, but can do forums.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friskyfemme For This Useful Post: