Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
I can't imagine such a beautiful paradise, Clay! Maybe you need to host a b/f gathering in your part of the world.

Looking forward to meeting you at the Reunion. Please bring pictures!!!!
Sure thing...you can see some in the movie Prince of Tides...just saying. Or come down to visit...door's always open for my BFP buds!
Can't wait to meet all you wonderful peeps as well!
I was going to also say, with your dance card, I doubt you will have much time to look at pics!!! Jus' sayin'
Old 02-02-2012, 10:54 PM   #262
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniquetobeme View Post
Curious...Anyone have any fun ideas for things to do on Valentine's Day? I was feeling kinda bummed about it (being single and all), and dreading the day. I was thinking about hanging out with a friend or two so I wouldn't be alone, but now I'm thinking...(this is going to sound really corny...maybe) I'm thinking about celebrating my relationship with myself, it's taken a long time to get where I am now! I was thinking of buying Starbucks for myself and maybe even making a card for myself. (maybe that is pushing it...LOL) I promise, I don't have MPD.
Maybe I'm making too much out of this Valentine's Day, it will probably be like any other day and I would have worried for nothing! LOL
Uniquetobeme, I think that's a wonderful idea. I think you should go further than just buying yourself a Starbucks. Go treat yourself to a lovely dinner. Allow the server to lavish you with attention. And then go buy yourself some sexy intimates. It doesn't matter that you won't be showing them off. They will make you feel wonderful and remind you of the unique woman you are.

My last two Valentine's Days were the most heartbreaking I ever had. I'll spend this one alone. But, like you Miss Unique, I'll be celebrating ME.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 12:02 AM   #263
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Y'all, I think treating one's self well on Valentine's Day is a great idea!! Whatever floats your boat - Starbucks, fancy underwear, making yourself the exactly perfect card you would want - it's all good. WOW!! Congratulations on wonderful youness!! Gotta go figure out what I'm gonna do for myself!
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Turtle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 12:40 AM   #264
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just came in to say hi to everyone

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 01:41 AM   #265
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Hey Y'all, I think treating one's self well on Valentine's Day is a great idea!! Whatever floats your boat - Starbucks, fancy underwear, making yourself the exactly perfect card you would want - it's all good. WOW!! Congratulations on wonderful youness!! Gotta go figure out what I'm gonna do for myself!

What a great idea! I have to take myself for a fancy drink at Starbucks, maybe buy myself some pretty underwear! Fun!

Thanks Unique!

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 02:17 AM   #266
OneSweetpea

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Bella
Relationship Status:
Single

OneSweetpea Has the BEST ReputationOneSweetpea Has the BEST ReputationOneSweetpea Has the BEST ReputationOneSweetpea Has the BEST ReputationOneSweetpea Has the BEST ReputationOneSweetpea Has the BEST ReputationOneSweetpea Has the BEST ReputationOneSweetpea Has the BEST ReputationOneSweetpea Has the BEST ReputationOneSweetpea Has the BEST ReputationOneSweetpea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi folks, I find the idea of totally communicating with just your face and your body intriguing...at least for one evening ;-)
I could easily communicate with my body, but I'm not sure what my face would be doing...Hopefully, it would be following along appropriately.
OneSweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneSweetpea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 03:18 AM   #267
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

If I drank, I would get seriously drunk and take advantage of myself LMAO

Quote:
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 03:43 AM   #268
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Valentine's Day

I don't look for cards or flowers, and have gotten used to being single at all holidays. So, I give a bunch of daffodils to friends, mail cards to my grandchildren, even though they live 5 min away, and try to make someone smile.

I am a pretty lucky woman, and celebrate myself by loving others.

But, I might get a pedicure lol ......................
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 03:50 AM   #269
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Out of the mouth of babes

My kid summed it up perfectly today. Out of the blue, when we were in the car today, she said "Oh shit, in two weeks the holiday that we feel obligated to celebrate, that was manufactured by a card company, that has caused more aggravation and grief over the years will be sprung on us AGAIN. Makes people feel like losers if they have no one on that day. And is an all around silly day. People should not be told to show their love and give tokens of their love one day a year. It should be something people just naturally do when they feel it. Not when Hallmark tells em to". Gawd I love my daughter.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 05:08 AM   #270
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles, coffee is on. Hope you all have a great day. Mine started off bad when I found out my mom thru out my W2's. Now I'm freaking out!!!
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #271
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

hey all!

I had a really good night's sleep last night. And I even slept late this morning!
So now it seems I'm a bit behind on my plans for the day but it is all right - not going to bash myself up over it.

My SIL got home from her conference last night and was very happy with the work I did around the house. And she loved the "Birthday Tree" I decorated for her. She leaves her seasonal (Christmas) tree up all year long - - some years, anyway. So while she was gone I took all the Christmas decorations off the tree and put them away. I went to the dollar store and got a bag of balloons, some crepe streamers, some shiny centrepiece thing and noisemakers and decorated the tree. She thought it was lovely. Since both of our birthdays are in early February she said it is our tree. My sister feels so left out now because her birthday is in December.

Just had lunch and now going to do some laundry and other stuff.

see you later!
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #272
uniquetobeme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In an awesome relationship

uniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post
If I drank, I would get seriously drunk and take advantage of myself LMAO
LMAO :-). Too funny :-)
Old 02-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #273
uniquetobeme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
In an awesome relationship

uniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputationuniquetobeme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wryly View Post
hey all!

I had a really good night's sleep last night. And I even slept late this morning!
So now it seems I'm a bit behind on my plans for the day but it is all right - not going to bash myself up over it.

My SIL got home from her conference last night and was very happy with the work I did around the house. And she loved the "Birthday Tree" I decorated for her. She leaves her seasonal (Christmas) tree up all year long - - some years, anyway. So while she was gone I took all the Christmas decorations off the tree and put them away. I went to the dollar store and got a bag of balloons, some crepe streamers, some shiny centrepiece thing and noisemakers and decorated the tree. She thought it was lovely. Since both of our birthdays are in early February she said it is our tree. My sister feels so left out now because her birthday is in December.

Just had lunch and now going to do some laundry and other stuff.

see you later!
The Birthday tree...that is so sweet
Old 02-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #274
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Hey SweetJane, how you feeling? Hopefully better. Ok back to work.
Old 02-03-2012, 03:00 PM   #275
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

I'm still sick but getting better.
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2012, 04:06 PM   #276
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Well that's good. Hopefully you'll feel much much better by tomorrow.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2012, 04:39 AM   #277
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Good morning singles, I hope you survived the Super Bowl. Coffee is on!! Enjoy your day.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:56 AM   #278
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default Moving day

Morning singles! Coffee is on! Going to be a long day so extra caffeine is a must have! Hope everyone has a wonderful Tue. Be safe out there!
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2012, 04:49 AM   #279
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanks for the coffee. Hope you and all the singles have a great day.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:57 AM   #280
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Hello Singles,

Hope you all enjoy your Tuesday...

I am going to do some productive things then hit my favorite taco place with my pals.. Taco Tuesday they call it, killer steak or chicken tacos with lettuce, cabbage, free salsa bar, one dollar. Lot of folks I know will show up in there.

So....

How is everyone doing?

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:

Tags
single