Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #21
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
Too femme? That's funny. When did such a ridiculous boundary develop?

Frankly I don't understand why people get so offended when they find out someone isn't attracted to them. I don't/won't slam anyone for their preferences. It isn't my place to judge them. Someone who says someone is "too butch" or "too femme" is really just saying "I am interested in X" or "I fit best with X", but of course, it could be said in a gentler way.

I think the majority of people are attracted to a particular segment, or segments on the gender spectrum. It's less common for people to be attracted to every single possible gender /gender ID.

If someone doesn't like you, or your apprearance, or your eye color, or your clothes... just move on. It really IS that simple.

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 08:36 PM   #22
sarahwho

How Do You Identify?:
lonely femme....
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single - I quit

sarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputationsarahwho Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryfemme View Post
I have noticed that many of FTM friends date primarily butch women or FTM and I wanted to know how many FTMs are attracted to femme women? Is there a reason why you are attracted to femmes and are you also attracted to butch women or other FTM as well?
I've noticed it too, but I have met very few ftm's in Cleveland. WHERE are you!
Old 12-28-2011, 08:40 PM   #23
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely LOVE femmes **drool**

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #24
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryfemme View Post
I really couldnt tell you but I have been turned away for being too girly and its hard and I hate it
Never too girly. The girlier the better like Bo said. I like someone that will balance out my masculine energy with their feminine energy. A friend of mine got cornered once in a lesbian bar because she's femme. They assumed that she was straight. I thought it was very narrow minded of them. For a long time I didn't realize I could have a girlfriend that was femme, hell I didn't even know what it was. A friend of mine said to me that I liked straight girls so I thought I did, until I found the butch-femme community and realized that I just liked femmes.

Before anyone starts a lesson on gendernomics I realize that straight girls can also be butch and femme girls can be straight etc and so on....

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.

Last edited by Ebon; 12-28-2011 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Because I wanted to.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 09:04 PM   #25
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
I'm only attracted to Femme women, being it lesbian, bisexual or straight.

hard to find a good woman that even looks at FtM guys.
I sure as hell will look at FtM guys, however, I don't know if I would be classfied as a 'good woman' or not.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 09:24 PM   #26
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

*raising my beautifully manicured hand* been accused of being "too girly" also...broke my heart, but I won't change who I am to suit someone better. Hang in there, when you find the boi of your dreams, oh my, you will know it! And hy will enjoy you in your delicious girly self!!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 09:42 PM   #27
kannon

How Do You Identify?:
bloke
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Happy is the heart that believes in angels

Thanked 2,067 Times in 584 Posts
kannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputationkannon Has the BEST Reputation

<----aime la femme
Old 12-28-2011, 09:51 PM   #28
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Hierarchy sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadeest View Post
I sure as hell will look at FtM guys, however, I don't know if I would be classfied as a 'good woman' or not.
Honey, you are a good woman! No one should have an say so on that alone, I'm not the girliest of girls, not hyper pink, or glittery but I am woman and my guy got hooked not on those aspects but on other things that make me who I am. If someone is gonna judge and date you based on some scale of femininity then they are losing out cause damn one can't be all make up and high heels 24/7 a girl has to be grungy once in awhile!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 10:23 PM   #29
Electrocell

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/hy

Thanked 2,769 Times in 983 Posts
Electrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST ReputationElectrocell Has the BEST Reputation

Ladies maybe it is not because you are a girly girl or to femme for them , it's because they might think you are a high maintenance femme whether you are or not. They just might be saying that you are too femme instead of coming out and saying you would cost me alot of money .Not saying this to be nasty but alot of guys automatically think this way if they think you will need alot of things to keep you happy.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:30 PM   #30
sanee66

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

sanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Trans here and I Adore all femmes. <3

For those femmes that can't seem to find a ftm, Trans, or Butch interested in them, I think you finally came to the right place !
i certainly hope so!!
Old 12-28-2011, 10:31 PM   #31
sanee66

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

sanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputationsanee66 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
I'm only attracted to Femme women, being it lesbian, bisexual or straight.

hard to find a good woman that even looks at FtM guys.
maybe we arent lookin in the right place and just missing each other?
Old 12-28-2011, 11:39 PM   #32
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I have also not been able to find femmes who will seriously look My way and yet I love femmes

Old 12-28-2011, 11:48 PM   #33
sanee66

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I have also not been able to find femmes who will seriously look My way and yet I love femmes
<<<looking Matthews way very seriously.

Honestly, and for us femmes that are interested, we cant get anyone to take notice.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:54 PM   #34
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

I promise you sanee, I am one guy that will *always* look your way

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 12:40 AM   #35
sanee66

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
I promise you sanee, I am one guy that will *always* look your way
waiting for the look
Old 12-29-2011, 12:52 AM   #36
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanee66
waiting for the look

**Looks at you from afar, a smile on My face**

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 06:18 PM   #37
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

I thought I would stop by and see what's going on in this thread and introduce myself. I'm Julien and hello to one and all. I hope you are having a great evening.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #38
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Honey, you are a good woman! No one should have an say so on that alone, I'm not the girliest of girls, not hyper pink, or glittery but I am woman and my guy got hooked not on those aspects but on other things that make me who I am. If someone is gonna judge and date you based on some scale of femininity then they are losing out cause damn one can't be all make up and high heels 24/7 a girl has to be grungy once in awhile!

Maybe not, but you always look girlie in that wet t-shirt.
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 07:08 PM   #39
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

I too have been accused of being 'too girly' which is freaky as aside from the way I present, there is nothing girly about me, even my husband doesn't think I'm girly! I know some people just don't like long hair and makeup regardless of personality, but others just assumed I would be 'girly' purely based on looks. From the point they clapped eyes on me it was all about the box they thought I fit into, rather than the actual person who was in front of them.

Luckily my FTM loves me as I am and didn't care that I suck at romance and have to be reminded to change the bedsheets..
Old 12-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #40
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Daddy June needs to buy you a muzzzle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Maybe not, but you always look girlie in that wet t-shirt.

Now now ~bo we all know breasts do not equate girl/girly!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post: