Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 07-27-2010, 06:54 AM   #261
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning everyone,

I am sitting here drinking my Italian Roast coffee from Starbucks, watching my friend's little boy sleeping on the couch next to me. For some reason, he won't sleep in his crib and we both are dumbfounded as to why. So she is looking for a toddler bed today and see if that might help.

Hope you all have a good day and I am leaving plenty of coffee for us,

Zimmy
Well from what I have read in other threads seems like he is used to a bed maybe he doesn't like the bars on the crib so maybe a toddler bed would be good for him with bars on teh side so he doesn't fall out if you what I mean!!

Have a great day no internship for me...Yeah!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:36 AM   #262
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

He is fine when he is with me, but he flips out when his mother leaves. I am thinking it is Seperation Anxiety Disorder and she needs to break him of this, before she has her second little boy next month. I just hope the toddler bed will help and we both can find some peace...He cries his little heart out and it breaks our hearts to hear him cry..

Good news on no internship today!!!

Have fun,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Well from what I have read in other threads seems like he is used to a bed maybe he doesn't like the bars on the crib so maybe a toddler bed would be good for him with bars on teh side so he doesn't fall out if you what I mean!!

Have a great day no internship for me...Yeah!!
Old 07-27-2010, 08:43 AM   #263
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
He is fine when he is with me, but he flips out when his mother leaves. I am thinking it is Seperation Anxiety Disorder and she needs to break him of this, before she has her second little boy next month. I just hope the toddler bed will help and we both can find some peace...He cries his little heart out and it breaks our hearts to hear him cry..

Good news on no internship today!!!

Have fun,

Zimmy
I emailed the dept chairperson about that internship I don't think I'm going back to it tomorrow. The site supervisor couldn't even sign the appropiate papers yesterday because she was too busy, well they could go to hell I don't care!!

As for the little baby yes he might have separation anxiety could you guys get him a preschool so he is involved with other children and gets used to being alone..but you must stay strong and not give in to him!! or else you willl have bedlam on your hands

gail
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:49 AM   #264
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I did this to. My internship place was ran by two cousins. When I first started, I enjoyed it, but when the woman's cousin started, I ended up hating the place. The cousin and the secretary would tell me the wrong things to do, so I would get a lecture from the owner. I ended up walking out and I never went back.

She is a single mom and that is why I am here helping out. I don't give into him, he knows this. But she cannot handle to hear him cry and picks him up after five minutes of him crying. I am glad that I will be going back to school, so when she is pulling her hair out, I won't be here...My mother is trying to help her out, but she won't take our advice.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I emailed the dept chairperson about that internship I don't think I'm going back to it tomorrow. The site supervisor couldn't even sign the appropiate papers yesterday because she was too busy, well they could go to hell I don't care!!

As for the little baby yes he might have separation anxiety could you guys get him a preschool so he is involved with other children and gets used to being alone..but you must stay strong and not give in to him!! or else you willl have bedlam on your hands

gail
Old 07-27-2010, 09:35 AM   #265
AtlantaButch824

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
does it really matter
Relationship Status:
single

AtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST Reputation

hi I am just out of a 10.5 yr relationship and it is very stressful when you have bought a house togther, and the dog (she is a toy poodle and is our child) I am keeping the house and will help my ex get into an apartment. When you breakup you also lose the partner's family and this is hard for me.

Never the less I have made up mind to start over. ....Take one day at a time
I wish you luck and happiness
AtlantaButch824 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtlantaButch824 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 09:45 AM   #266
AtlantaButch824

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
does it really matter
Relationship Status:
single

AtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST ReputationAtlantaButch824 Has the BEST Reputation

what is your occupation if you don't mind me asking? I would love to travel somewhere out side of the US
AtlantaButch824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:19 AM   #267
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Welcome Atlanta!!!! Hope you all are having a good start to your day!

I am off to visit my mom who is doing a manicure on me. I am horrible about breaking my nails, so she is going to put the gel nails stuff on them.

Have fun and I am not babysitting today, woohoo!!

Zimmy
Old 07-28-2010, 06:21 AM   #268
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Atlanta,

I am planning a trip to Ireland next year, hopefully. I was supposed to go this year, but I lost my job. I babysit my best friend's little boy four days a week until she goes on maternity leave next month.

Hope you are having a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaButch824 View Post
what is your occupation if you don't mind me asking? I would love to travel somewhere out side of the US
Old 07-28-2010, 12:41 PM   #269
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good Morning Atlanta,

I am planning a trip to Ireland next year, hopefully. I was supposed to go this year, but I lost my job. I babysit my best friend's little boy four days a week until she goes on maternity leave next month.

Hope you are having a good day,

Zimmy
I've been to Ireland, the people are very nice.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #270
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaButch824 View Post
hi I am just out of a 10.5 yr relationship and it is very stressful when you have bought a house togther, and the dog (she is a toy poodle and is our child) I am keeping the house and will help my ex get into an apartment. When you breakup you also lose the partner's family and this is hard for me.

Never the less I have made up mind to start over. ....Take one day at a time
I wish you luck and happiness
Welcome

That's really nice that you're willing to help your ex. Not many people do that - when it's over they just kick ya to the curb and forget all about ya.

Take your time and be gentle with yourself - breakups are excruciating.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 07:52 PM   #271
JinxdGirl

How Do You Identify?:
Tomyboy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The girl ones, please!
Relationship Status:
Single

JinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
I think holding hands when taking moonlit strolls on the beach is WAY over rated (besides, I am nowhere near a beach ).
I couldn't possibly agree more. Of course, I'm not a fan of beaches in general and walking in the sand is one hell of a workout, don't hold my hand unless you're leading me far far away from the beach.
JinxdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JinxdGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2010, 09:15 PM   #272
JinxdGirl

How Do You Identify?:
Tomyboy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The girl ones, please!
Relationship Status:
Single

JinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST Reputation

Hey y'all! I figured I'd post here since I am single and new to the site. If nothing else maybe I'll make a new friend or 12.

I'm 31, originally from Texas although I currently live in North Carolina. My last relationship ended in 2008 and I haven't been actively looking to change that. However, things change and I'm starting to think it might be nice to have someone special to spend time with.

I live with my best friend and her two daughters, which makes me a sorta-parent and I often call them "my (or our) girls". We also have 2 chihuahuas, a rat terrier and a cat. My best friend, Monkie, and her girls are my heart family. Monkie, the girls and I are a package deal. They will always be a part of my life, therefore it's imperative that the person I'm interested in can accept and embrace them as well.

I stumble when trying to explain the type of person that I am most often attracted to. It's all about masculine energy for me. Butch, TG, Gender Fucker, FtM, you get the idea. Older than me is always better (and I've seen the older crowd here wondering why some of us seek older) if for no other reason than I've stuffed a lot of life into my 31 years.

I'm kinky to a point, my kink doesn't rule my life but I certainly welcome power exchange and rough play whenever it's available to me. I consider myself queer, because I'm not a lesbian (transmen are men afterall) nor am I bisexual (the prefix "bi" means two and I firmly believe that there are more than two sexes and infinitely more than two genders.)

I'm in a period of transition in my life. There are big changes on the horizon and I'm opening my world up to the possibilities that lie ahead in all aspects of my life.

I ramble at times, when I have a million thoughts on something and am trying to get all of my points across. I can be a silly, silly bitch at times and anyone that wishes to be a part of my life has to accept that, ideally not only would she/hy/he accept it they'd embrace it.

And, as impossible as it must sound, I've never been on a date that wasn't with someone I was already in a relationship with. This whole going on first and second dates and feeling a person out (I didn't say feeling them UP!) is completely foreign to me, but something I'd lovelovelove to experience sometime in my life.

So, yeah .. I think that's me in nutshell (awful big nut for this sized shell). Any questions? Feel free to ask, this is more information that I've volunteered about myself unprompted in a long, long time.

- Jinx
JinxdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JinxdGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 06:33 AM   #273
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are waking up to a gorgeous Sunday morning! When I start college at the end of August, I will try and be in here as much as I can, but I am taking an Anatomy and Physiology class in six weeks.

Have fun today!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 07:29 AM   #274
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singlesl!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I've been reading about ex's and helping them, which I think is wonderful. My ex is my best friend, we're a package deal. Anyone that I get into a relationship with (if that ever happens) will have to be secure enough to know that we're best friends. Hy is the same way with femme's that hy gets into relationships with...we'll always be part of each others lives
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #275
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Zimmy, Thanks for starting this thread , I've been single ten years and no compliants yet as in I'm in no rush to get attached with anyone and nothing wrong with being friends. Lets see I was in Corrections field as a officer for 8 years until I injuried myself badly in the year 2008 and resently had spinal surgery done and recovering from that its now been five months after the surgery and things are coming along smoothly as in healing just not fast as I would like it to be.

I moved back to Fla because my father just resently turned 85 and he is losing eye sight in his left eye. But he still gets around well and drives during the day hrs. I have two brothers and a older sister who also live in the same area and other relatives who also leave near this state.

I have plans on attending college for phelbotomist and hopefully afterwards getting a job so I can continue my studies in nursing.

I would have to say I don't mind being single but if I met someone from online or real time away from online and her and I became friends and something more who knows at least I have a door for oppertunity to happen.

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #276
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Mystic,

Good luck in Phlebotomy class! I start class on August 30th to become a registered nurse. I am taking Anatomy and Physiology 1 and 2 in six weeks and a microbiology class in fifteen weeks.

Have a good day today!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
Zimmy, Thanks for starting this thread , I've been single ten years and no compliants yet as in I'm in no rush to get attached with anyone and nothing wrong with being friends. Lets see I was in Corrections field as a officer for 8 years until I injuried myself badly in the year 2008 and resently had spinal surgery done and recovering from that its now been five months after the surgery and things are coming along smoothly as in healing just not fast as I would like it to be.

I moved back to Fla because my father just resently turned 85 and he is losing eye sight in his left eye. But he still gets around well and drives during the day hrs. I have two brothers and a older sister who also live in the same area and other relatives who also leave near this state.

I have plans on attending college for phelbotomist and hopefully afterwards getting a job so I can continue my studies in nursing.

I would have to say I don't mind being single but if I met someone from online or real time away from online and her and I became friends and something more who knows at least I have a door for oppertunity to happen.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #277
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

ok sooooooooo I go to a lesbian over 40 dance tonight. Wearing a sexy sundress, all pretty.. with my friends. More butches there than there usually are, and NOT ONE asked me to dance. My friends all commented on how good I looked... I danced with my friends and by myself... made eye contact.. etc etc... NOTHING. oh and the "dating " sites I joined...so far.. lets see a 19 year old from bulgaria (really!) and a straght male cross dresser ( what part of lesbian i like girls don't you understand) and femmes. sigh... really? really! This is making me crazy! Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 08:49 PM   #278
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My hotel hosted one of those "bring your gold/diamonds/silver/coins" seminars in our conference room this weekend. I stopped by on Saturday and there was an absolutely adorable butch in there, finishing up with the gold guy.

She's a piercer.

And she'd give me a REALLY good discount.

She had some awesome tats though.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:36 PM   #279
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
My hotel hosted one of those "bring your gold/diamonds/silver/coins" seminars in our conference room this weekend. I stopped by on Saturday and there was an absolutely adorable butch in there, finishing up with the gold guy.

She's a piercer.

And she'd give me a REALLY good discount.

She had some awesome tats though.
Oh I bet you'd get a "really good" discount... ~just saying~
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:40 PM   #280
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Oh I bet you'd get a "really good" discount... ~just saying~
Riiiight?

She WAS cute though.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote