Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 10-19-2016, 08:49 PM   #241
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

He said that he would not agree to a peaceful transfer of power. That seems to be what the news outlets are talking about. Many people are shocked and insulted.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:49 PM   #242
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Wallace has been one of the best moderators I've seen.

Hillary wiped the fucking floor with Trump's inconsistent, lying, racist, sexist, fake ass and I can't wait to say that I was alive with both our first President of Color and our First Female President.

Hillary is not perfect, by far, but she isn't insane or mean-spirited. I think she did an amazing job demonstrating her poise and negotiating ability and, dare I say it, her SUPREME COMPOSURE when that man deserved to have the living shit slapped out of him more than a few times.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:50 PM   #243
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,781 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Yes, that is all I am referring to...how he is here in comparison to the first two debates.
Gotcha. In some ways it was his strongest debate. But wow, yeah the whole talk is how he won't necessarily accept the outcome, so I think that is getting overshadowed.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:52 PM   #244
anotherbutch

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single and very content this way...

Thanked 1,300 Times in 367 Posts
anotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputationanotherbutch Has the BEST Reputation

I think Trump might have smoked a blunt before the debate.....
anotherbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anotherbutch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:55 PM   #245
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Hillary just won "bigly." Paul Ryan needs to put country before party to denounce trumps position on whether or not trump would agree to the legitimacy of the outcome of the election.

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:55 PM   #246
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Off topic but may I say Rachel Maddow looks very handsomely butch tonight.

Trump's words did not match his appearance. I thought he looked half-asleep.

Asshole that he is.

He won't accept the results of the election. What a loser.

Hillary did a fantastic job.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:58 PM   #247
EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
He said that he would not agree to a peaceful transfer of power. That seems to be what the news outlets are talking about. Many people are shocked and insulted.
That's the thing. I don't follow American elections as closely as some, but I remember a while back reading he basically didn't care that he had members of the KKK backing him and even invited it. He seems to be moving in that direction again lately with the kind of company he keeps, and even just by saying he won't accept election results if he loses (even if, in the end, he doesn't do anything about his loss) in some ways it provides the catalyst for those American far-right militia types to start lashing out more than they have in years should he lose. Especially with the West on the whole taking a turn toward the far-right. He doesn't have the brains, but he has the fervour and ideology to further radicalise far-right groups that have been more controlled/less violent on a larger scale than a few decades ago.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:58 PM   #248
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

"Nobody respects women more than I do."

"What a nasty woman."

All said within a half hour. Holy cow!
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 08:59 PM   #249
not2shygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
as a Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
under the cover of starry starry nights...enjoying a warm fire in the pit !

Thanked 2,454 Times in 546 Posts
not2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputationnot2shygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherbutch View Post
I think Trump might have smoked a blunt before the debate.....
Hahaha that made me laugh~ It was drump just this week suggesting a drug test prior to the debate!!.....if this would have been the case...oh boy!!
not2shygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to not2shygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 09:00 PM   #250
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I was just thinking about that. He cuts his own throat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
"Nobody respects women more than I do."

"What a nasty woman."

All said within a half hour. Holy cow!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 09:05 PM   #251
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Off topic but may I say Rachel Maddow looks very handsomely butch tonight.

Trump's words did not match his appearance. I thought he looked half-asleep.

Asshole that he is.

He won't accept the results of the election. What a loser.

Hillary did a fantastic job.
I don't think I have ever seen a time when Rachael didn't look handsomely butch.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 09:05 PM   #252
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Rachel is always handsome

Big numbers coming from the big cities will be clear this year.

Trump said how poll watches should watch Philly and Chicago... Fact Check - Chicago is not up for grabs its With HRC all the way.

I agree with Rachel's assessment of Trump strategy as "weaponizing the racist stereotypes". Trump is wildly outside of the norms of American political rhetoric, such notions, even in their most gentle implications, represent a serious danger to democracy at its core.
Old 10-19-2016, 09:05 PM   #253
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

The moment he did not agree to the peaceful transference of the Presidency, he lost.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 09:06 PM   #254
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Trump looks medicated to me. 😑

Not much affect considering the last two debates.

Xanax?
WRONG!

Quote:
I agree she is very strong. I am talking about his presentation, not even anything he is saying. He is not acting like an insane man. Nothing to do with his words. He presents as calm. That is different. That is what people have pointed out as his issue/problem. He isn't doing that this time.

I'm talking about his temperament, which is everyone's concern.
For those of you who work in the mental health industry, how would you diagnose a patient that has a history of erratic and aggressive behavior, grandiose and unrealistic delusions, is narcissistic, is threatening towards anyone that confronts him, degrades women, is a xenophobe and likely a pathological liar?

It's not my field so I'm honestly interested. Also, I agree. He's totally been jacked up on something that smoothes his rough edges. It must have taken the dose of an elephant to get that effect.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 09:13 PM   #255
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,896 Times in 5,773 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
WRONG!

For those of you who work in the mental health industry, how would you diagnose a patient that has a history of erratic and aggressive behavior, grandiose and unrealistic delusions, is narcissistic, is threatening towards anyone that confronts him, degrades women, is a xenophobe and likely a pathological liar?

It's not my field so I'm honestly interested. Also, I agree. He's totally been jacked up on something that smoothes his rough edges. It must have taken the dose of an elephant to get that effect.
Oh, I am very comfortable with the diagnosis of Narcissistic Personality Disorder for him. It is very, very rare, but he meets the criteria perfectly.

I actually was unmoved and truly had no emotional reaction when he said that he wouldn't accept the presidential results. I didn't believe him when he said he would. He can't. He simply can't. How much noise he will make I have no idea. But, he has to make SOME. His "illness' (forgive me for the term), won't allow it.

He sees himself as unpredictable, but I find him very predictable.

The other stuff is just your usual run of the mill racist, sexist, etc. person.

ETA: I also love watching Donny Jr., try to make the same head shakes as his Dad when listening. He always tries to replicate his way of speaking. Cracks me up. Sad too...he is just so desperate for Dad's love.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 09:20 PM   #256
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

I am not talking about Trump's behavior and verbalizations throughout this entire election process nor am I talking about that tonight.

Affect simply is the of range of emotions like broad, restricted, blunted, flat, inappropriate, labile and how a person exhibits them. I thought Trump's affect appeared flat to me and did not match his words.

Simply, he looked half-asleep to me.

Or as someone else described: you could say he looked like he smoked a blunt.

Affect has nothing to do with his character. I have described that he is nuts and basically despicable from the get-go each time I have posted in the election thread.

I think everyone is pretty clear about how I feel about him.

Nuts is not a clinical term but I think everyone knows what I mean.

Clinically, yep Dapper: Narcissistic Personality Disorder and there is no cure or medication to fix that.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner

Last edited by *Anya*; 10-19-2016 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Agree with Dapper.
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 09:23 PM   #257
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

What kind of drugs are Giuliani and Trump's campaign manager on???
Old 10-19-2016, 09:28 PM   #258
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

He did seem more under control in the beginning and then kinda lost it for a while. Overall this was his best performance.

Quote:
I agree she is very strong. I am talking about his presentation, not even anything he is saying. He is not acting like an insane man. Nothing to do with his words. He presents as calm. That is different. That is what people have pointed out as his issue/problem. He isn't doing that this time.

I'm talking about his temperament, which is everyone's concern.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 09:57 PM   #259
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I feel like his handlers are toning down his "orange-ness". His hair and skin look less "Orange Fanta".

It makes me wonder if they are trying to make him look more Presidential or if it's truly just the effects of the campaign wearing on him.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2016, 11:18 PM   #260
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

A lil Orangina??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I feel like his handlers are toning down his "orange-ness". His hair and skin look less "Orange Fanta".

It makes me wonder if they are trying to make him look more Presidential or if it's truly just the effects of the campaign wearing on him.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: