Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
*sigh* love is a beautiful thing....such a wonderful serendipitous moment for the two of u
Why, thank you Little Ms Sunshine. I would likely agree with you if I actually knew what serendipitous meant

If I see any words over six letters in length, I start to get dizzy
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 02:29 PM   #4002
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Ohhhh, Ciaran!!!! I have waited patiently...for soooo long....welcome home baby!....
No. Totally unacceptable.
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 03:00 PM   #4003
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I do and I just realized how many little habits and pet peeves I shared with them last night LOL *blushes* I wouldn't have said those things on a date, I assure you.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 03:22 PM   #4004
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Why, thank you Little Ms Sunshine. I would likely agree with you if I actually knew what serendipitous meant

If I see any words over six letters in length, I start to get dizzy
Serindipitous-
lucky in making unexpected and fortunate discovery

A play on you leaving it up to destiny

This may sound lame but serendipity is my favorite word! Yes I have a favorite word. What can you expect from a teacher?
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 03:30 PM   #4005
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Serindipitous-
lucky in making unexpected and fortunate discovery

A play on you leaving it up to destiny

This may sound lame but serendipity is my favorite word! Yes I have a favorite word. What can you expect from a teacher?
My favourite words are "sub-optimal", "contagion", "quantitative", "derivatives" and "hedging". It's what I get for being a banker ..... my after dinner topics of conversation are riveting
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #4006
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
My favourite words are "sub-optimal", "contagion", "quantitative", "derivatives" and "hedging". It's what I get for being a banker ..... my after dinner topics of conversation are riveting
*sigh* And now I have no idea what any of those words mean! Well some of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 03:43 PM   #4007
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ohh Ciaran, my beautiful darling:
I , too, have waited, ever so patiently in the wings, whilst you have flaunted, bribed, and made lascivious advances to others. I have watched you fawn over their cooking and sexual prowesses, BUT always knew true bromance would prevail. You have no idea just how ultimately I am flattered. All you have to do is wear those Cavalli jeans and some sexy, high heeled shoes and just be your glamous self..and I melt.
BTW I loved that ode....bats baby blues with naturally long, dark lashes at you...Oh Ciaran, you make my heart sing..and other places as well..it is definitely hot in here...

I wrote you something as well...

Ciaran, oh rambling, ubiquitous Ciaran...
spreading your wares so thin....
always bringing those others within
while I am without....

but alas my man, I win...
so no longer shall you spread yourself so thin...
because mad cooking skills, ironing skills, nor their sexy ways
could take my oh so handsome Ciaran awayyyyyyyyyyyyy...

I love you madly, dahlin'. always yours...Clay, Ohhh Clay

Quote:
Clay

We've interacted online for almost two years and every day over that time, I dreamed of this day.

In fact, over that period, spent all my free time working on a poem dedicated to you and to our love. This is how it goes:

Oh Clay, Oh Clay, Oh Clay
Your love has really made my day
Never leave me I pray
All my dreams are here and my fears are away

See you've found yourself not only a pretty face but a literary genius too.

ps - we need to talk as I have matching his & hers dressing gowns but not sure who should have which.

ETA: I know what every one of these words mean....
Old 03-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #4008
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

I may have a couple crush on you two!

Quote:
I , too, have waited, ever so patiently in the wings, whilst you have flaunted, bribed, and made lascivious advances to others. I have watched you fawn over their cooking and sexual prowesses, BUT always knew true bromance would prevail. You have no idea just how ultimately I am flattered. All you have to do is wear those Cavalli jeans and some sexy, high heeled shoes and just be your glamous self..and I melt.
BTW I loved that ode....bats baby blues with naturally long, dark lashes at you...Oh Ciaran, you make my heart sing..and other places as well..it is definitely hot in here...

while I am without....

could take my oh so handosme Ciaran awayyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Old 03-03-2013, 03:50 PM   #4009
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I may have a couple crush on you two!
well color me flattered....as I have always crushed on you, sweetie!
Old 03-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #4010
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

while I am without....

could take my oh so handsome Ciaran awayyyyyyyyyyyyy...

You will, of course, let us all know where the two of you have registered. Oh, I'm such a sucker for romance and a happy ending!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #4011
Sun

How Do You Identify?:
Trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,551 Times in 1,456 Posts
Sun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST ReputationSun Has the BEST Reputation

I think that telling your crush that they are a crush is a good thing to do, even if it makes you feel like a nervous teenager (yup) and shocks the heck out of you. (Note the projection, yup that was me)

“Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”
― Rumi

Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 11:01 PM   #4012
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Here's a question. Do any of you have songs you'd dedicate to your crushes? I have a few in mind so I will think about this.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2013, 11:22 PM   #4013
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
Here's a question. Do any of you have songs you'd dedicate to your crushes? I have a few in mind so I will think about this.
Yes, for Clay, I would dedicate "Simply the best"

Actually, joking aside, although I post on this thread often, I don't have any serious crushes just now i.e. anything more than a light crush. However, I had to buy a new iPod at the weekend and was downloading all my old tracks and came across my all-time crush song.

I first heard this song circa 20 years ago and at the time was crushing massively on a girl called Claire. It was a crush that lasted two to three years and the sense of loss of control (and loss of common sense judgement) was palpable. So, if I were to develop a crush, this would be the song I'd dedicate:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 08:13 AM   #4014
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I pretend to look around, but I was actually looking at you.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #4015
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #4016
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #4017
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #4018
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am seriously crushing four of you right now...oh my my....and my femme friend crushes are on the rise too...must be something in the air....
Old 03-05-2013, 11:47 AM   #4019
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeneyedMe View Post
I am seriously crushing four of you right now...oh my my....and my femme friend crushes are on the rise too...must be something in the air....
Or the chocolate? *S That's wonderful!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #4020
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post: