Notices

Old 11-21-2016, 01:15 PM   #41
CherryWine

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Relationship Status:
Thoroughly smitten.

Thanked 9,984 Times in 2,140 Posts
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation

Spending the holiday in the country with my parents, brother, aunt and uncle. I'll be making spinach dip, strawberry pretzel salad, broccoli salad, and green bean casserole. I'm also making this cranberry relish that I heard about on NPR the other morning. It sounds funky but delicious, to me. My mom is skeptical...lol.

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/18/502349...s-npr-staffers

My big brother and I will toss the football as we always do on Thanksgiving, and we're all hopeful that my aunt and uncle will keep the politics and bigotry to a minimum this year.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 01:17 PM   #42
T-Rex
Anthropomorphized

How Do You Identify?:
fingernails that shine like justice
Preferred Pronoun?:
Dainty, Petite Flower.
Relationship Status:
Real Lucky since 5.12.99

Thanked 29,169 Times in 6,656 Posts
T-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST ReputationT-Rex Has the BEST Reputation

We're hosting 12 Angry Queers, my son and his +1 and my Trump voting mother.

Light candles.

Fasten your seat belts.

If necessary, consider donating to the bail fund.

For information about protecting yourself here on the forums,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
T-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to T-Rex For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 02:05 PM   #43
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,277 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I don't have any family family here in Texas. I do have some excellent friends who include me in their family functions. So blessed!!
Old 11-21-2016, 02:15 PM   #44
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
outlander
Relationship Status:
A ghrŠ, A amhŠin

Thanked 16,767 Times in 4,607 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Just found out my local organic market will have blackberries available..so as a surprise I will be making a blackberry crisp for spouse..he will love it
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 02:48 PM   #45
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single and not looking.

Thanked 24,235 Times in 5,797 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Was going to a friend's home, but she's cancelled. Will stay home, watch movies, smoke the good stuff, talk to family on phone.

Could be so much worse.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 03:41 PM   #46
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 12,997 Times in 3,163 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Was going to a friend's home, but she's cancelled. Will stay home, watch movies, smoke the good stuff, talk to family on phone.

Could be so much worse.
We were going to some friends who cancelled also, so I'm going to cook our dinner and we will be here alone unless some of the grandkids decide to show up. But since I made my stepdaughter move out I have become "the bad guy", so I doubt very much any of them show up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2016, 06:01 PM   #47
gotoseagrl

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡

Thanked 6,121 Times in 1,728 Posts
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation

I don't like the part about deciding who to spend the time with when people are so spread out. But aside from that there will be lots of old-fashioned pie making this week.

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 12:08 PM   #48
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Engaged to JD.

Thanked 42,385 Times in 7,780 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

It's that time again!!

I'm spending Thanksgiving with JD's family and will be rustling up a pumpkin pie, some kind of veggie, and whatever bread they want (usually homemade cheddar bay biscuits).

We eat and then sit around and chit-chat. Something tells me that this year we might be taking JD's Mom out to shop. (and I kinda love it!)
Buy ButchFemmePlanet Merch Here:

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 12:12 PM   #49
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
bachelor

Thanked 18,220 Times in 5,158 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thanksgiving

OMG, I think that I have to cook. My mom keeps inviting relatives to my house. Ugh.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 03:09 PM   #50
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
outlander
Relationship Status:
A ghrŠ, A amhŠin

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i'm doing the usual ..along with a surprise or two(i'm sure)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 04:54 PM   #51
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single and Available

Thanked 26,025 Times in 8,524 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Folks are going out of town. I will be here and going to my sister's house for the feast.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 06:46 PM   #52
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 98,395 Times in 23,118 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

We're going to DC's cousin's house in MA and having an Irish Italian mix of a Turkey Day.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 07:32 PM   #53
girl_dee
Creole Baby

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
♡ 1-1-19 ♡

Thanked 54,576 Times in 13,703 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

if i am not volunteering somewhere, iíll be having a down day in my jammies.

Either way, iíll be counting my blessings......
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 07:59 PM   #54
MsTinkerbelly
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to my best friend 7/3/08, together 17 years <3

Thanked 22,080 Times in 4,776 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We are going to have Amy and her boyfriend over for dinner.

So very grateful
MsTinkerbelly is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2017, 05:43 AM   #55
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,079 Times in 6,758 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My mother is hosting the event. There will be a full house for sure. On top of the usual suspects, we will be adding my sweetie and his mother and youngest son, my youngest daughter is bringing her southern. Beau and my eldest is bringing a friend friend.

All total it'll be about 15 people. In my mother's little cottage lol. Should be fun. I've missed so many holiday get togethers. I'm very much looking forward to this one

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 11:26 PM   #56
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
outlander
Relationship Status:
A ghrŠ, A amhŠin

Just taking some time to plan Thanksgiving 2017..but the menu always stresses me out..i want to try a few different things this year, for instance a Chocolate Cream pie..but even that is complicated
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #57
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
First Butch

Thanked 21,728 Times in 4,241 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to my friend's in Albuquerque. I can't wait to see her and she is a great cook, so there will be plenty of yummy home cooked food - which I really miss. Also, I get to snuggle with the babygirl Shih Tzus!

- Rainer Maria Rilke

thriftytreasurehouse.com
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 04:35 PM   #58
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 28,848 Times in 5,519 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to my aunt's and uncle's. My sister, parents, and some cousins and significant others will be there. And of course I'm bringing my butch.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 05:18 PM   #59
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Neutrois sensualist/Constitutional Socialist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Neutral, male/Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
submissive only to the Alpha in our pack 24 yrs

Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,050 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Going to a Community Thanksgiving Dinner offered free by a local church.

Don't forget to send positive energy to those who cannot celebrate Thanksgiving, including the People of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, and Cuba.

Democracy must first be safe for America before it can be safe for the world.
...................Emma Goldman.....................
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 09:19 AM   #60
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
outlander
Relationship Status:
A ghrŠ, A amhŠin

Finally settling on a menu today and shopping...so far the only thing different is i'm going to be making a vegan birthday cake that i've made before from "so you're dating a vegan" love that channel! Spouse loved the cake.....i didn't tell him it was vegan
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: