Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 08-25-2010, 06:06 PM   #3781
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Hmmmmm.... Certain people need to learn better TIMING... While I would often enjoy such attentions, if you do it when I need to get up and cook, I will still tell you NO!!

There is ALWAYS time...if you make time...
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tuffboi29 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #3782
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

someone better take me out for a bloody raw steak before I go into the hospital !!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 08:25 PM   #3783
Toofrufru

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms as in Ms Fru to you
Relationship Status:
Not the Marrying kind!

Toofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST ReputationToofrufru Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Some days I just love my heels and love when they love me back!
Toofrufru is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toofrufru For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2010, 08:28 PM   #3784
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
While eating "chocolate clouds" someone said ahhhhh these are better than ice cream and sex

Gotta say I have never tasted anything that was better than ice cream and sex
Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post

Close enough?

rather disturbing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFemme View Post
oh. my. gay.
wonder who thought their vajayjay should taste minty yet chocolatey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
Does anyone else refer to Abby as "Crabigail" in their head or is it just me?

Has anyone actually seen Abby be crabby?

Does anyone else assume that they know other people well enough to talk about them as if they are not here just because they've shared web space with them for a long time?

Would someone that knows Abby better than I do please let her know that I'm not a crazy, obsessed, creepy stalkerish person but just kind of a geeky, harmless nerd who often overshares on the Internet. Other than Dixie who I may, or may not, be actually stalking at the moment. But not in a crazy, obsessed creepy sorta way.

Finally, does anyone have dinner suggestions?

All this and more is on my mind - and here I should be sleeping lol

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #3785
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I need to get a job so I can start saving up for the Reunion
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 09:47 PM   #3786
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
I need to get a job so I can start saving up for the Reunion
betta hurry!
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 04:28 AM   #3787
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone ever notice that Xenophobia almost always increases in proportion to the economy? When times are good nobody cares but as soon as things get tight they "foreigners" are always the first to be blamed?

This isn't just in the US - when you look back in world history there is a pattern. I am left wondering if this is some sort of a natural instinct thing in addition to or instead of a cultural/ethnic/religious/racial thing.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 05:13 AM   #3788
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

How much more bad news about economic indicators can we take?

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 07:09 AM   #3789
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Date night tomorrow night.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2010, 07:25 AM   #3790
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

***thinking it is REALLY beautiful out today, with a nice cool breeze, and last night was so awesome with no humidity.... should I pack the tent, marshmellows, trail mix, sleeping bag and two pillows, BUG REPELLENT, doggy treats and tell Willy Bear to grab his water bowl, we're going camping?? (he LOVES to camp and hike!!!)
*note to self, don't forget matches, a WORKING flashlight, and Tpaper inside watertight coffee can*
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2010, 07:34 AM   #3791
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
How much more bad news about economic indicators can we take?

Here's another one for ya...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/lo...-93688844.html

Stanley Furn is where my mom has worked for the past 30 some years. It is one of the remaining few factories in this area. Bassett ( the world's largest furn manf.), Pulaski, Hooker, Lane, and American and others have already closed their doors or are in that process. This area is blue collar and factories have been the primary source of income for most families here.

I find it ironic that the places the President has visited and touted "new jobs" are actually places like motor companies who have just recalled employees that had already laid off. Not "new jobs".

I don't see our economic picture getting any brighter at all and it won't until we put penalties on companies who send manf. work overseas. It surprises me that with all of our work on making the job place safe and to ensure a fair wage, we allow our major corporations to use what is little more than slave labor in other countries.
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2010, 08:45 AM   #3792
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Giving up soda is very difficult!

I've been cutting back on the Pepsi intake (again) - but old habits die hard. I'm at the point where I'm fine until late afternoon. But then I get a very bad headache and reach for a nice cold Pepsi.
Usually I go for a 591ml bottle. Last week I bought some of those mini cans - 100ml - which help. Although - they are sometimes more expensive than buying bottles when they are on sale.

Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 12:08 PM   #3793
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Taking hym to the airport tomorrow is on my mind.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:24 PM   #3794
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Learning to breathe and De~stress, it's not
an easy task.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:13 PM   #3795
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
Learning to breathe and De~stress, it's not
an easy task.

Yes, but it's one you must learn quickly and stick with

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #3796
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Yes, but it's one you must learn quickly and stick with
Snap.....guess you told me.
I'm trying really, I am
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:41 PM   #3797
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy In Florida
betta hurry!

No kidding huh
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 02:52 PM   #3798
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Work starts next week!! That is wonderfully exciting. I get to leave the house every day!! I get to see other people!! I get to do constructive things!!!! BRING IT ON ALREADY!!!
Old 08-29-2010, 12:11 PM   #3799
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Date night, tonight.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2010, 12:15 PM   #3800
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Seems like everything I eat or drink for the past few days doesn't stay with me
Actually the only thing that does stay with me is water and I drink it to stay hydrated
At first I thought it was because I haven't taken an enzyme pill with my meals
Then this morning I woke up and my sinuses are draining into my stomach
I took a 12 hour sinus pill so I hope this ends soon

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: