Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #961
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation
Default vote these senators out

These men should not be allowed to vote on any laws.
Condoning violence against women and minorities.
Overall, I am relieved this passed and they are the minority. Just pitiful though.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...n=1&vote=00019

NAYs ---
Barrasso (R-WY)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cruz (R-TX)
Enzi (R-WY)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (R-WI)
Lee (R-UT)
McConnell (R-KY)
Paul (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Thune (R-SD)

Now, it is up to the house as to decide whether or not this Violence Against Women Act...(which by the way Biden started in 94') ...becomes law again.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2687812.html

Last edited by DMW; 02-15-2013 at 10:00 AM.
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 10:10 AM   #962
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMW View Post
These men should not be allowed to vote on any laws.
Condoning violence against women and minorities.
Overall, I am relieved this passed and they are the minority. Just pitiful though.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...n=1&vote=00019

NAYs ---
Barrasso (R-WY)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Coburn (R-OK)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cruz (R-TX)
Enzi (R-WY)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hatch (R-UT)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Johanns (R-NE)
Johnson (R-WI)
Lee (R-UT)
McConnell (R-KY)
Paul (R-KY)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Rubio (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Sessions (R-AL)
Thune (R-SD)

Now, it is up to the house as to decide whether or not this Violence Against Women Act...(which by the way Biden started in 94') ...becomes law again.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2687812.html
All that voted against the bill are Repbulicans. I suspect we have republican members here at the Planet. It must be somewhat difficult to see their party consistently put the needs of women lower on the priority list. I see Rubio one of the new Golden Boys of the GOP is all down for immigration reform but not protecting women against violence. I can't help but wonder what is their justification for voting against this bill. Probably something like "We all ready have laws on the book that covers this. These laws just need to be enforced."
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 01:35 PM   #963
DMW

How Do You Identify?:
FTM/Male (Will 14)
Relationship Status:
Caught An Angel and she doesn't lie!

Thanked 1,861 Times in 614 Posts
DMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST ReputationDMW Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
All that voted against the bill are Repbulicans. I suspect we have republican members here at the Planet. It must be somewhat difficult to see their party consistently put the needs of women lower on the priority list. I see Rubio one of the new Golden Boys of the GOP is all down for immigration reform but not protecting women against violence. I can't help but wonder what is their justification for voting against this bill. Probably something like "We all ready have laws on the book that covers this. These laws just need to be enforced."

So true about the Golden Boys. The extreme GOP. Santorum...I helped to vote him out. It was my pleasure. Rubio should back up his supposed concern about the protections of immigrants.
This Act could protect against acts of violence to native americans, LGBT and immigrants.
Cantor the House Majority leader ...ugh...It is abominable behavior and neglect for anyone to not pass these protections.
http://www.truthdig.com/cartoon/item...mmed_20130106/
DMW is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMW For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #964
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pissed

Nothing I have learned to take a time-out when upset years ago.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:28 PM   #965
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

An email from a perspective employer. She corrected me on my wording of my employment for an agency. I explained to her exactly WHY I worded it as such (for my client's privacy) and she emailed me AGAIN and corrected me AGAIN on the same thing.

SO....me being me and today being that kind of DAY....

I told her thank you but I don't see it working for me....and proceeded to correct her spelling. Bad energy abounded. And it was fewer hours than I have now anyway. Thanks. I will PASS..
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 07:42 PM   #966
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Work issues.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #967
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 31,997 Times in 9,941 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Poorly written tax law in Washington state which is now, seemingly all of a sudden, being utilized to tax music venues (that either do or do not have dance floors) by imposing steep, retroactive, tax penalties which will put many under new financial hardships that will affect not only recording artists/bands and music venue owners, but also people who want to go hear music and dance.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 09:26 PM   #968
uncommondialogue

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian; BEMME: Femme with a Butch brain; think Jill from The REAL L Word
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE
Relationship Status:
Single and looking

uncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputation
Default I changed carriers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
AT&T
every month is a battle with them
and charges that they eventually waive.

I'm really done.

I have an extra 200 dollars in charges on a home line that I havent had for a month and half. Damn right I'm pissed. Another battle in the offing for Monday.
I got rid of AT & T and got TracFone and Vonage for landline....saving bucks $$$$
uncommondialogue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uncommondialogue For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2013, 09:30 PM   #969
uncommondialogue

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian; BEMME: Femme with a Butch brain; think Jill from The REAL L Word
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE
Relationship Status:
Single and looking

uncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bad move...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
An email from a perspective employer. She corrected me on my wording of my employment for an agency. I explained to her exactly WHY I worded it as such (for my client's privacy) and she emailed me AGAIN and corrected me AGAIN on the same thing.

I told her thank you but I don't see it working for me....and proceeded to correct her spelling. Bad energy abounded. And it was fewer hours than I have now anyway. Thanks. I will PASS..
to try to get a last word in and correct her....not kewl...sorry, I don;t agree with your tactic in that regard, having been an HR Administrator for years and having worked with staffing agencies.
uncommondialogue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uncommondialogue For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 03:21 PM   #970
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

my inability to get a seized nut off the egr valve on my explorer...used everything I can think of ...grrr...may actually need to pay someone to do it..that's the part that ticks me off even more
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #971
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Freakin Wells Fargo why the heck do I bank there? Spent over an hour arguing with them over a withdrawl...wth do I need to explain why I am withdrawing such a large sum. Then when I finally got fed up and decided to close my accounts having the branch manager tell me no she isn't going to and she can do that based on discretion. Well luckily the area manager agrees with me and says she is being ridiculous but this doesn't make me any less pissed off. Bye bye wells Fargo you can suck it
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2013, 07:43 PM   #972
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

So, it goes something like this....

All day long someone is usually sitting at the computer typing in logs on each kid... things they do, interactions, moods, plans, etc. Today I was sharing the wealth with another staff on this task... in between my regular tasks of cooking meals, answering doors, taking calls, etc. It's getting close to shift end and I am wrapping up logs for 25 youth. No biggy. All is good on the homefornt... until... I close everything out and remember I need to go back to one specific youth's log and add a few things I had overlooked. Still no biggy. I do the multiple click sequence and finally get his log open, scroll down to where I type in the info... and low and behold... The field is blank!!

No worries... I got this. I'll just type it all back in... It's all still fresh in my mind. I finish and save and close it all out. Hmmmmm.... I wonder if I should check another just to see if everything is still there? I pick another youth's name and go through the click sequence/process... OMG Noooooo!!!!There's NOTHING in her field either!!

I'm beginning to freak just a bit...

Frantically I open another log... and another... and another!! There is nothing in any of them!! All my work is lost in the nether regions of cyber space!! I'm at the point of laughing hysterically, tearing up from frustration, and blowing a gasket from sheer anger!!

I had to sit behind the computer an extra hour retyping EVERYTHING!!

Yeh, needless to say, I was a little more than pissed this evening...

Last edited by jac; 02-19-2013 at 07:46 PM.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 08:20 AM   #973
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pissed

I am not pissed. But want this to stop now. Ive had enough.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:35 PM   #974
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Exclamation

I went to the DMV to renew my CDL for another eight years. Come to find out every time you renew your license you have to retake the HazMat computer exam to also keep your Haz endorsement. What sucks is that I just took and passed this exam last year. I wish I had known about that ahead of time. At least when I pass it again it'll be good for the full eight years of my license. Then I just have to do the fingerprints and background every five years to remain current.

Ugh, back to studying this bull ...
Old 02-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #975
MaggieBluIze

How Do You Identify?:
Feisty Kick Butt Bratty Babygirl Femme LOL
Preferred Pronoun?:
Something Sweet Please =)
Relationship Status:
My rainbow bubble holds love, happiness and life with my sweet Husbutch Daddy Bass!

Thanked 5,385 Times in 1,504 Posts
MaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST ReputationMaggieBluIze Has the BEST Reputation

What made me sad and pissed me off today ...
I just found out why such tragedy has happened to my family.
It was all due to the stupidity of my cousin's wife.

Now a 4 y/o child is dead,
a 5 y/o one is in a coma,
the other 4 are being taken away
and my cousin is going to have to face all that
along with his wife now going to jail for making this happen.

Why are people so stupid?
How do you not know better?
How do you make choices that have an end result like this?

Be freakin' safe in life.
Make good choices.
If you are going to be stupid, do it alone.
Never take small children with you.
Never think you are invincible
and "that will never happen to me"!!

*deep breath*
Thanks for a place to rant.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:05 PM   #976
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

the passive agressive nurse i worked with today....and everytime i asked for something she would sigh...i wonder if she could feel my glare thru the back of her head?

Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #977
Scottish MacDaddy

How Do You Identify?:
Sapiosexual/Old School Bull Dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

Scottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST ReputationScottish MacDaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazingboi View Post
my inability to get a seized nut off the egr valve on my explorer...used everything I can think of ...grrr...may actually need to pay someone to do it..that's the part that ticks me off even more
Can you Dremel it off? I did that with a few seized nuts on my Jeep...worked like a charm.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein
Scottish MacDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scottish MacDaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 08:53 PM   #978
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Pointless and meaningless conversations about ...well hells bells I am still trying to figure out what the heck it was about.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #979
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncommondialogue View Post
to try to get a last word in and correct her....not kewl...sorry, I don;t agree with your tactic in that regard, having been an HR Administrator for years and having worked with staffing agencies.
I don't think that it's the job of any person or agent to correct the grammar or spelling of an applicant unless it's a requirement of their position (editor, etc).

I totally understand Cinnamon's frustration when she had explained why she wrote it out like she did. I would have been highly irritated with the behavior of the potential employer too and would have given long thought to whether I wanted to put myself in an environment with this on a daily basis. If they are going to do that to someone they don't know through email, imagine how it would be in person, working day to day with them.

No thanks.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 09:04 PM   #980
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I don't think that it's the job of any person or agent to correct the grammar or spelling of an applicant unless it's a requirement of their position (editor, etc).

I totally understand Cinnamon's frustration when she had explained why she wrote it out like she did. I would have been highly irritated with the behavior of the potential employer too and would have given long thought to whether I wanted to put myself in an environment with this on a daily basis. If they are going to do that to someone they don't know through email, imagine how it would be in person, working day to day with them.

No thanks.
I think the biggest mistake that employers and potential employer make is they forget this one lil fact...

While they are evaluating us, we are evaluating them... while we are in a probational period, so are they...