Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

the salt air mixed with scent of fresh rain........and a moonlit path to her beauty
Old 08-08-2012, 10:29 AM   #10602
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Because you're never fully dressed without a smile-

I was turning left in my car when a beautiful woman with long legs stepped into the crosswalk. She was wearing a short sun dress with spaghetti straps and sandal-like shoes with a heel, they showed off her leg muscles quite well as she walked....I was appreciating all of this, as she crossed in front of my car.

When she reached my side I rolled down the window and said with a smile, "Girl those are awesome shoes you got on!" She turned to look at me and paused for just a moment, then she tossed her head back and rewarded me with the most delicious, rich and throaty laugh--it made me laugh just to hear it!

Then she looked at me and said with a glint in her eye, "Who let you out the house unsupervised?"

"I'm off the reservation" I said,..."I've gone rogue..."

The car behind me beeps their impatience-

"oh I see that's right...get on with yourself now, quit talkin' to ladies you don' even know..."

"Yes Ma'am" I answer, smiling as I pull away slowly.

"Oh! and polite too! mm - mm - mm...." she shakes her head from side to side and I catch the last of her smile as she turns away.
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 10:30 AM   #10603
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Her smile makes my heart smile...and though I've seen that smile many many times, seeing it again today, felt just as fantastic as the first time...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #10604
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool What made me smile....

A nice conversation with a new friend. ;-)
Old 08-08-2012, 04:38 PM   #10605
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

Watching someone else do the laundry for a change!
Old 08-08-2012, 05:58 PM   #10606
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

a pleasant surprise in the mail
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #10607
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about our walk last night

Him pulling up to the door at work to pick me up

Spending time with Him... as always
Old 08-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #10608
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Ringing phones and preparedness

A small earthquake rumbled the house this morning. The cats had been scurrying and stopped dead looking around. The chandelier swayed, and then

...My cell phone and home phone start ringing..

" Did we just have an earthquake? Did you feel it?"

They live just miles away. I said "No, What earthquake", and they started describing it..All I said was.."You are not coming here for water' " I laughed...

Scoff at my garage full of water and supplies will ya***Hah
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #10609
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

FINALLY finding a couch that Teddy and I BOTH love! Its a beautiful couch that even has recliners...but it doesnt LOOK like it has them....I dont love recliners and Teddy does...so its the happy marriage of what we both want
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #10610
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hys kisses, the way Hy makes sure i know i belong to Hym

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #10611
Alurra

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
Single and social!

Thanked 1,264 Times in 348 Posts
Alurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST ReputationAlurra Has the BEST Reputation
Default Credit card points

I forgot I get them. The credit union sent me a reminder.
They add up. I ordered a free iPod Touch 4th gen w/ 32 gigs!
Free present for me. Yippee.

We don’t see things as they are,
we see them as we are. ~ Anais Nin
Alurra is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alurra For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #10612
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

The realization that I don't have to be sad.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #10613
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Text message pictures of my ferret sleeping on his pillow when I was at work! He is so cute. Thanks hunnie :-)

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #10614
Tucker

How Do You Identify?:
A pretty little thing
Preferred Pronoun?:
Fatale
Relationship Status:
Independently owned and operated

Thanked 1,294 Times in 486 Posts
Tucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST ReputationTucker Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am the army of one.

Opening my email to see my little piglet's picture staring at me. This is her "Mom!! MOM!! Throw the ball for me right now!!!!!" face. This little pigsnot has the power to always make me smile!

Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tucker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #10615
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

An email from the HR Director of the apparel category at our parent company thanking for my great support during some recent executive recruits. Having your work noticed by someone so high up, and in another country even, feels good.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #10616
Breezy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 4,555 Times in 1,199 Posts
Breezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST ReputationBreezy Has the BEST Reputation

Kindness in rep comments!
Breezy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Breezy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #10617
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Headed to Foxboro and Gillette stadium to watch the Patriots! WOOHOOO!!! GO PATS! :P
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:36 AM   #10618
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that my favorite comedian, ventriloquist Jeff Dunham, is coming to Winnipeg in November and I'll be going! WOOHOO omg I'm soooooooooooooo EXCITED *claps with joy*

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:07 PM   #10619
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It makes me smile to be watching the Olympics and see a Coke ad featuring "vintage athletes" with my beach buddy Kenny in it.
He won a gold in 1996.

It's kind of fun knowing they still have to pay him for it every time it airs too.
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #10620
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I got a big bottle of shower gel when I bought some Clinique stuff today! (Smile)

My co-worker showed me a video on his phone of the kitten they housesat over the weekend. His hand comes down to pet it like a huge ass giant sci-fi hand! (smile)

Got an email from one of the poets I met last night at a reading in the West Village (smile)

Can't wait to leave for Vermont! (smile)
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile