Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2010, 01:10 PM   #11
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I enjoy anything related to the paranormal. I also go cemetaries, and have seen things that I just can't explain. Gettysburg is a really neat place to go. If anyone ever has the opportunity - GO! I can pretty much guarantee that you will see something. It is just that haunted.

Just be patient, is what I tell newbies, who are truely interested. I can tell if someone is being true or if something is up. But I have to see them in real time. Not online.

My gay brother and his partner were driving thru Gettysburg with a friend of theirs. They were the only ones on the road. The 3 of them witnessed UFO's, and other things. Now, this was 10 years or more ago, and they talk about it like it was yesterday. That is the impact it had on them.

Skeptics and non-believers will try to write everything off. Now, kids are a different story. I think it is because they are closer from the other side. They have too much of a connection. I really enjoyed Psychic Kids on SyFy. That was a fabulous show.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote