Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 06-16-2014, 01:35 PM   #181
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We haven't been camping since just after we moved here, and with my physical issues lately, i'm not sure when we will go again.

I miss camping.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2014, 01:38 PM   #182
Robyn08

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her,She
Relationship Status:
Enjoying every moment

Robyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST ReputationRobyn08 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Camping?

I have never been camping....
Robyn08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:52 PM   #183
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn08 View Post
I have never been camping....
Im so sad for you

I love camping! I cant wait for many backpacking trips to Pisgah, Nantahala and along the AT....
Old 06-16-2014, 04:10 PM   #184
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default CAMPING????????

What is this thing you speak of, not familar
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:30 AM   #185
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Yes Please LOL, We have reservations for the 11th-13 to go camping of July. Celebrate my BD with my son, his GF and my 2 grandkids. In Lincoln NH at a great camp site that has a butch woman as security I met when I went to check it out. A little stream (brook) runs behind our site.
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 10:35 AM   #186
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
What is this thing you speak of, not familar
If your up in Seattle go across to the Olympic Pennisula to Port Angeles and you will find a couple of great camp sites. Heart of the Hills and Salt Creek are my two favorites when I lived up there. I think Salt Creek is by far the greatest one where you can watch the eagles fishing in the bay. Just beautiful and breath taking. I have a custom tent and air bed that goes in the back of my truck.
The Following User Says Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2014, 10:39 AM   #187
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
We haven't been camping since just after we moved here, and with my physical issues lately, i'm not sure when we will go again.

I miss camping.
NO!!! Tink, you got to enjoy it again. I have medical issues and that hasn't stopped me. Get a tent and air mattress and go. I have a CPAP machine so I just make sure I get a site with electric and water and close to the bathroom.
The Following User Says Thank You to TIMBERWOLF For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2014, 09:11 AM   #188
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Had hoped to camp this week, but it's to rain every other day. Also I had plenty to entertain myself with

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:39 PM   #189
RanchHand

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Fluid

RanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST Reputation
Default Camping in 2016

Anyone getting ready to camping this spring or summer?
RanchHand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RanchHand For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2016, 11:00 PM   #190
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

camping??? No, I do not see camping in my future this year OR any other year truth be told!!!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2016, 11:03 PM   #191
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

actually waiting for schedules to co-ordinate to plan something. Already tested the tent, no missing pieces!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2016, 12:01 AM   #192
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

But of course, I go every Summer. Several times, if I can. Some day I want to backpack up the Sawtooth mountains and camp in a remote spot. It's so beautiful, You can find waterfalls and the woods are lush and green. Of course, there may be bears, but people do it all the time and they don't get eaten.

So far, I've only stayed at campgrounds but you can find pretty secluded spots. You can even have a whole inlet like this one to yourself:

This is Redfish Lake

You can camp by the hotsprings

I think this is Stanley Lake which is actually my favorite Idaho campground. It's so pretty.

Old 03-17-2016, 12:03 AM   #193
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post

I miss camping.
What about staying in a yurt or something like that? Then you won't have to deal with a tent and and all the gear. Yurts are cool.
Old 03-17-2016, 10:01 PM   #194
RanchHand

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Fluid

RanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST ReputationRanchHand Has the BEST Reputation
Default Testing Out Equipment

That's what I've been doing, testing out my equipment. Making sure my backpack fits properly (loss some weight this winter), testing out my stove and cooking tools, I'm trying out a new sleeping arrangement and I'm still in the process of deciding what I'll do and testing out dehydrating my own foods.
I cannot wait! My first vacation in a very long time and with good friend.
RanchHand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RanchHand For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2016, 10:26 PM   #195
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Just went camping last weekend was amazing can't wait to go a bunch more this summer.. My favorite waterfalls in Paradise are calling Me yet again... Maybe Moab this summer again...
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2016, 12:06 AM   #196
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

Camping? Nooooooooo. Nuh-uh. Nope. Not a chance. Nah. Negative. No way. Not gonna happen. Non. Nyet. *Googles more international ways of saying no.*
Old 03-18-2016, 12:19 AM   #197
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Camping can be wonderful. With the right weather, in a beautiful spot, with your worries left behind, and with a person/people who enjoy each other, it can be awesome!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to afemmenatalie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2016, 01:37 AM   #198
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

Waiting on my tax return. I need to buy a new tent.

Already got my state and county park passes for the year and my fishing license. I'm really looking forward to when I can schedule my first trip of the year.
Old 03-18-2016, 05:29 AM   #199
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
Waiting on my tax return. I need to buy a new tent.

Already got my state and county park passes for the year and my fishing license. I'm really looking forward to when I can schedule my first trip of the year.

I don't know why....but I really didn't see you as being outdoorsy lol

Wow...you mean I'm NOT always right??? Sheesh
Old 03-18-2016, 05:44 AM   #200
AmazonDC

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC

Thanked 1,486 Times in 430 Posts
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
Camping can be wonderful. With the right weather, in a beautiful spot, with your worries left behind, and with a person/people who enjoy each other, it can be awesome!
Let Me know when you want to go .
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote