Old 01-09-2011, 07:59 AM   #441
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's now 44 degrees. It rained last night but has stopped now. Overcast with 90% chance of more rain. It is supposed to get down to 33, with a high of 47.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:08 AM   #442
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation
Default fucking cold!

Partly Cloudy

17°F

windchill 5°

snow expected tonight

tell me more about this global warming crap.
afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:23 AM   #443
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afixer View Post
Partly Cloudy

17°F

windchill 5°

snow expected tonight

Now I feel like it's warm here......22 degrees

now I must go shovel out my school bus and my car, wish me luck!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:26 AM   #444
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Wind chill 20s right now ... ice storm and mix of snow/sleet supposed to start this afternoon/evening through tomorrow evening - and maybe into Tuesday.

Our local weather people are predicting power outages due to the ice accumulation/weight on the lines.

One of my dogs, Kelly, is making me nuts ... begging to go for a walk. She is insistent and will not give up. It will be a 30 minute walk or less.

The other one, Kevin, went out, peed, then hurried inside ... he went back to bed. Good dog! LOL!

Looking up at afixer's post stating windchill = 5 degrees ... damn ... thinking we got it good here.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 08:26 AM   #445
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Snowing...
Current temp: 19°F
Today's predicted High: 24°F
Today's predicted Low: 1°F
Old 01-09-2011, 09:32 AM   #446
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Cold and snow on the ground its seems like all it does is snow not good for me at all!!
Old 01-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #447
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Sleeting here in North Louisiana.....temp hovering @32 degrees.
Old 01-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #448
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Cowboi..Same hear in Shreveport with the wind chill at 24,I think I have the begainings of an ice cicle on my car port eves.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 02:07 PM   #449
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,928 Times in 9,908 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

it looks like we will get snow down to the 200 ft level
(I am at the 500 ft level)

yesterday it was very foggy here
and the air was so very cold!

Right now, it's about 33 degrees outside
low tonight of 27 degrees
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #450
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Depending on what weather site you visit or TV channel you watch they are calling for everything from heavy snow...that's 4-6 inches here LOL....to starting as snow ending as ice....so someone will get it right.

I like the last site I looked at said 5.8 inches of snow and .01 of ice....so I'll go with that one.

It was 17 this morning suppose to get up to 38 some time today. Low tonight 25...high tomorrow 32 so whatever it does it won't thaw out Monday or Tuesday.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #451
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Depending on what weather site you visit or TV channel you watch they are calling for everything from heavy snow...that's 4-6 inches here LOL....to starting as snow ending as ice....so someone will get it right.

I like the last site I looked at said 5.8 inches of snow and .01 of ice....so I'll go with that one.

It was 17 this morning suppose to get up to 38 some time today. Low tonight 25...high tomorrow 32 so whatever it does it won't thaw out Monday or Tuesday.
Same here Blade! Predicting the thaw won't happen till late Tues or even Wed!
Old 01-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #452
Niceguy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Neither feel 100% correct
Relationship Status:
Chocolate Creme Brulee

Niceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST Reputation

The snow has arrived in Little Rock! It started about 20 minutes ago and my yard is almost completely covered! It's snowing it's ass off!
Thanks a lot Medusa! I can give you plenty of other reasons to build a fire, make cocoa, and cuddle, damnit!

Oh, and by the way, it's 25 degrees!
Old 01-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #453
Melissa

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
married

Melissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST ReputationMelissa Has the BEST Reputation

We live in South Texas and had part of that storm come through last night that you are all experiencing today. We had high winds, some hail, and lots of rain. Just north of here, the wind took down power lines, trees and shredded some mobile homes. Its passed on through now, and we are back into the low 60s. I'm such a wimp after living here for almost 4 years that I now feel like 60s is cold and I hear myself whining about how chilled I am.

Melissa
Melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melissa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 09:32 PM   #454
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

It snowed hear about 3:00pm for nearly an hour,big fat flakes,the snow covered as much as it could stick to before it go to cold and it didnt melt on the wet grass.My son was off with the car so when he got home it looked like it came in for nyc,I measures 2 1/2 inches of snow on the roof of the car..more to come later I hear.My boss called and said we were haveing a snow day and would be colsed,fine for me. I will stay snuggled in the bed with my furkids.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:45 PM   #455
blackboot

How Do You Identify?:
TransgenderMasculineQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
H with a y
Relationship Status:
fluxing the solder.

1 Highscore

blackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputationblackboot Has the BEST Reputation

Honolulu, HI
75°F
Current: Partly Cloudy
Wind: SW at 6 mph
Humidity: 55%Sun

76°F | 68°FMon

78°F | 67°FTue

78°F | 71°FWed

Winter.
blackboot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 09:48 PM   #456
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

calling for 5-9 inches of snow here, and about half an inch of ice I think-
it's flurrying on and off, but it's coming on fast...
it shant be pretty.....i feel it.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 11:17 PM   #457
Niceguy

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Neither feel 100% correct
Relationship Status:
Chocolate Creme Brulee

Niceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST ReputationNiceguy Has the BEST Reputation

We have around 5" of snow so far and it's not over yet. They just closed I-30 from Little Rock to Dallas, and I've been on the phone all evening with my medical staff updating our plan for staffing three of our clinics tomorrow! Yes, some places never close, and some of us still have to work in this mess! <--- not

And temps aren't supposed to get above freezing tomorrow.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:04 AM   #458
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,247 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceguy View Post
We have around 5" of snow so far and it's not over yet. They just closed I-30 from Little Rock to Dallas, and I've been on the phone all evening with my medical staff updating our plan for staffing three of our clinics tomorrow! Yes, some places never close, and some of us still have to work in this mess! <--- not

And temps aren't supposed to get above freezing tomorrow.
Hey, neighbor

2-4 inches, my bippy. I went out with the kids around 9pm and saw about six inches in the yard. It's still coming down in bunches.

Kids out of school tomorrow, I predict out on Tuesday too. Maybe Wednesday. Since my work is at school-I'm out, too.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:10 AM   #459
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Heavy wet snow and 25 degrees.....over 900 schools and businesses closed in Charlotte and surrounding areas so far. Oh and no my company isn't closed, however I am out of order today

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 05:36 AM   #460
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Heavy wet snow and 25 degrees.....over 900 schools and businesses closed in Charlotte and surrounding areas so far. Oh and no my company isn't closed, however I am out of order today
I don't blame you Punkin. There is no way I am heading up to Concord today unless there is a significant change out there. I have a wonderful boss now whose inclement weather policy is "Common Sense." Now if this workaholic femme over here will just learn and perfect the application of the fine art of said common sense...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather