Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

I scrapped ice off the car windows here in the SF Bay Area this morning. In the East Bay as I write this it is 38 degrees F. It is winter here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #862
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Aparently winter has only made brief stops in Shreveport,today it is 70,sunny with a touch of breeze...just right for working out out side or anyother thing u want to do.I do hear we may be haveing a slight cool down for a day or two then back to the 70* days.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #863
SuddenlyWestFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

SuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Snow, snow, and more snow!
SuddenlyWestFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuddenlyWestFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #864
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

<~~for Mother Nature

AND

<~~for the rest of you

AND

<~~~~ME

FINALLY...It's snowing!!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2012, 11:39 PM   #865
Mtn

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch, daddy type
Relationship Status:
sylvie calls me her studmuffin

Thanked 3,834 Times in 617 Posts
Mtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST ReputationMtn Has the BEST Reputation

It has been about 20 here for the past two days, a couple of inches of snow. Forecast is 2-4 inches tonight and 6-10 tomorrow......we shall see.... the expected winds, I do not like.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #866
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

So, I woke up to another beautiful deceptively sunny day. It was -38C which is -36.4F (I was thinking of my southern compadres). The windchill...wait for it... -48 which in F is oddly -54.4. The back window defroster could not make the glass warm enough to surrender its frost.

But, I know this is gonna sound like a kooky canuk... but I don't mind the cold like this. Well, until the wind comes up.

I even bought a new toque, unfortunately I have a child size head, so it is big... but it is colorful and has ear flaps.... I like this latest fashion trend. When I used to wear a hat with ear flaps, suffice to say it did not go over very well. Looks like city folk are finally catching up with farmers. Who knew??

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #867
SuddenlyWestFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

SuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuddenlyWestFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Umm... once again...

snow, snow, and more snow. (Translates to working from home today)
The Following User Says Thank You to SuddenlyWestFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #868
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

More snow here!

Last night before I went to bed,
the pine trees outside were covered heavily in snow.

I was worried that any one of them could topple over last night...

They're still covered this morning but I think it's warming up slowly...
the trees aren't so heavily covered this morning.

My brother called me early this morning and they got about 2 ft of snow where they live in S. Idaho, overnight, and it's still a major storm there.

Right now it's: 36 degrees outside.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 06:56 PM   #869
buttercupmuffin

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

buttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputationbuttercupmuffin Has the BEST Reputation

Well... only second time in my life I've heard/seen this... but it was just "thundersnowing" here!
buttercupmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to buttercupmuffin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 08:50 PM   #870
SuddenlyWestFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Yep... You guessed it... Snow, snow, and more snow. Three days without school for kids. Thinking my weekend plans (was going on a spiritual retreat!) just may be canceled. Boo hoo. Snow sure is pretty, though. And in a way, just going outside and looking at the white trees is darn spiritual.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:18 PM   #871
mplsgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
low-maintenance femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

mplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputationmplsgrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Brrrrr

Thankful for soft and warm fuzzy pj's and blankets! It's 2 degrees F right now in Minneapolis. It was -5 degrees earlier with a windchill factor -10 - -20 degrees F!!!

We just have a dusting of snow on the ground in Minneapolis.

It's been such a bizarre "winter" thus far. The cold is usual for us in this region, but not yet this year, so it's crazy!
mplsgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:33 PM   #872
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,909 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Its 48 degrees.
The Following User Says Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #873
Slowpurr

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Relationship Status:

Slowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST Reputation

It has been such a mild winter here. I am not complaining but I do love the white stuff;in manageable quantities of course.
Snowfall will begin after dark, and could get heavy overnight. Parts of Cape Cod and the South Coast could exceed 6" of snow. Flurries could last into Sunday.

Slowpurr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slowpurr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2012, 09:48 PM   #874
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation
Default SW Ontario

27 F -- friggin' cold!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 12:11 AM   #875
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

7F in Chicagoland with 8 to 10 inches of snow predicted for tomorrow
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 09:05 AM   #876
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Mission Ridge - 27F at the Summit with 20 inches of new snow
Steven's Pass - 29F with 17 inches of new snow

Let the skiing begin

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:11 AM   #877
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,800 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

We do have weather in So. CA. It is supposed to rain this weekend.

That counts as weather, right?

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2012, 03:25 PM   #878
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
We do have weather in So. CA. It is supposed to rain this weekend.

That counts as weather, right?
I think you are just braggin' Anya... oh yeah that's what I think

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #879
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

2012 has been the mildest winter I have ever known. There was hardly any freeze or snow, and it is almost 70 here this morning!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #880
I'mOneToo

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
left of right
Relationship Status:
right of left

I'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST ReputationI'mOneToo Has the BEST Reputation

Because I'm a weather junkie...

http://www.weather.gov/ - comprehensive national weather information

http://radar.weather.gov/ridge/Conus/full_loop.php - doppler radar showing current national weather conditions
I'mOneToo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I'mOneToo For This Useful Post:

Tags
rain, weather