Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 01-03-2021, 02:16 PM   #2161
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

football day while waiting for appraiser to show up.I love dexter!
Rumor has it there will be more dexter in future!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2021, 03:49 PM   #2162
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Happy First Sunday of 2021!

Started my day listening to a light rain while I waited for the alarm to go off.
Did a few hours at work this morning. Looks like I'm getting a new title!!
Hit the fabric store for some companion colors to a new quilt that is in the works.
Talked with my bestie on the phone. Our 2021 pact, less texting!
Now, I'm my fav room, painting. I'm finishing up two floating shelves.
Watching football.
(drinking water)

Happy New Year!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2021, 12:10 PM   #2163
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Sunday morning!

I woke up really early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep - like at 5:30 am. So I got up and made a corn pudding for breakfast. While it was baking I had 3 cafecitos and 2 biscuits left over from yesterday (okay, it was 3 biscuits, but they were small). I also watched TikTok, which made the time fly by. I am really addicted to TikTok now.

After the pudding came out of the oven and I'd had a little, I paid my monthly bills. So it has not really been a very overeasy Sunday morning.

Sometime in the middle of the night, I ordered groceries online. I remember that I decided I just had to have the stuff I forgot to get at the store, right now. So I have an order arriving sometime today before 3 pm. Looking back at the order, it wasn't really essential stuff, it was mostly junk food. These are the dangers of the internet and 2 am shopping.

The rest of my day will be pretty laid back, except for bringing in the groceries and putting them away. I will probably take a nap at some point, and watch something on Netflix. I will also walk up and down the driveway for exercise at some point.

I hope you all have a great Overeasy Sunday, Everybody!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2021, 10:55 AM   #2164
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

wishing all a great Overeasy Sunday
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2021, 03:51 PM   #2165
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Had some terrific thunder storms roll thru early morning hours, as I was waking up.

The guy came over to mow the yard after the sunshine came out. I opened the windows...gotta love the scent of fresh cut grass breezing in the windows.

My only day off for a while. Happy Sunday afternoon to all

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2021, 04:09 PM   #2166
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Despite this feeling of doom and gloom I keep having off an on, so far my day has been pretty good. I guess because I just have this sense that whatever it is coming at me I duct just in time and it splats somebody else. Other than anyone I love and care about. And if it has to happen to somebody, anybody then ideally to someone I owe a boat ton of money. Which again makes no sense because I owe no one a boat ton of money and even if I did I wouldn't wish them any pain, suffering. Well to take my mind off things I budgeted, cleaned the apartment, checked my blood sugar four times to make sure it met with doctor recommended specifications before eating anything and then ate sensibly. If anyone had ever told when I was 20 some day I'd grow and in my 50s this is what would pass for excitement, gee I don't even know if I'd have made it to 30 because wow oh so hum drum boring and ordinary. I don't know maybe I need to volunteer somewhere or something.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2021, 08:38 AM   #2167
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

It’s a beautiful Sunday on Lake Michigan. Sun is shining, only a few clouds in the sky, though it’s only 31° F.

Cruised over to the femme cave to look at the floors. Jake did a very good job but I’ve asked him to re-do the foyer because I’ve had a change of heart on the material I went with for that area. I’ve also asked him to replace the baseboard in the bedroom. Other than that, I’m a happy camper.

The rest of my Sunday will be easy-peasy. Will create my shopping list, this week’s to-do list, catch-up on some reading, reach out to a couple friends.

Life is good on this overeasy Sunday.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2021, 01:24 PM   #2168
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

1 Highscore

firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Sunny day with a few clouds. Looking forward to finally getting my patio built!Being lazy today. Getting take out Mexican and im having taco salad with no tomatoes! Just chilling and it feels good!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2021, 10:15 AM   #2169
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,123 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

A friend spent the night, and we had cheese grits and coffee for breakfast. We watched the neighbor kids across the backyard jumping on their trampoline. The littlest girl is so cute! - she falls down a lot, but she rolls around a minute and then pops right back up and jumps some more. She's probably two or three.

I'm going to research some makeup tips on YouTube today and try them out. I have new makeup and sponges. I'm also going to watch some Netflix, or Disney+. I feel well enough today to sit up through a whole TV show, I think. I also plan to do some drawing. Also, I will nap and listen to some podcasts.

We might do some baking today. The boy wants to make Oreo balls dipped in white chocolate.

A very laid back but active Sunday for me.

Hope you all have a great relaxing Sunday, too!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2021, 01:34 AM   #2170
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

This will be an easy-peasy Sunday for me.

Will have a cup of decaf on the deck after the sun comes up. I’ll have to bundle up, but I can hang.

Will watch an episode or two of the United States of Tara (I’m here for Buck), watch a bit of my CSI superhero, Horatio. And will see if I can catch a podcast with my other superhero, Tiffany Cross.

Will also unpack a box or two, start organizing my DVDs, and finish the laundry.

Hoping everyone has a swell Sunday.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2021, 05:04 PM   #2171
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Made a call about getting my new patio add on painted.
Went and got myself a 24 oz latte and did a liloffice/rental work.
THEN NCAA basketball men and womens.

Now its kinda stormy out so i,m relaxing staying warm watching more BB.
Old 04-04-2021, 08:47 AM   #2172
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Having a nice and quite Sunday. Drinking decaf while reading the news. Will unpack some boxes and venture outside in this warmish weather. Hoping y’all have an easy and pleasant day.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2021, 01:42 PM   #2173
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums

Had my latte and finish prep on tuna macaroni salad. Also bringing french onion dip to a gathering of my adopted family. Mellow gathering!
Old 04-04-2021, 02:21 PM   #2174
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

I had my attention in a book I can't put down. Wham..
Half way thru it!

Treated myself to cinnamon rolls and toasted coconut coffee.

And now..I can say, laundry done. Started dinner prep. Going to make a few new masks and catch up on some TV.

Happy Easter Sunday🌿

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2021, 12:05 AM   #2175
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

My Easter Sunday was definitely not over easy but I had fun and it was a really good day. I got up early and started cleaning the house and moving furniture around. A friend came over and visited for a while and brought some delicious food to nosh on....ham, potatoes, pickled eggs, green bean casserole, sweet peas, olives and meatballs....and she helped me to move a 7 foot buffet though a short and narrow hallway into the kitchen. It looks great in its new home! I did some organizing and gave her a box and some odds and ends to take with her as she was making a donation run for Savers.

This was my first full day off since New Year's Day so I was stoked and sooo ready for it. Good day!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2021, 08:27 PM   #2176
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Hello Sunday

It was a no alarm day!!
Shortly after waking, it got darker and windy. Torrential rain storm, for sure. Lots of lightning and thunder. I had to wait for a break before I headed off to work.

I got to come home early, because no one was really out. Yay me!

Still no wifi, so I spent the rest of the evening in the kitchen. I have a lovely bag of lemons. So, lemon bread with a lemon glaze was made. Also some lemon keto style pudding. I boiled up so pasta to go with a lemon pasta sauce. That will be tomorrow.

Tonight, I had to use up the egg whites in an omelet. Sometimes I just go thru a lemon kick!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2021, 08:15 AM   #2177
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

So far so good...

Nothing special planned for the day, we'll just take things as they come I guess.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2021, 10:08 AM   #2178
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I went to bed late and woke up before my alarm, which was not my plan but my body said "neener neener...that's what you get for shorting me of sleep for so long, you nimcompoop". I lounged around in bed for almost an hour, which I never get to do, so that was really nice.

So far, brunch has been cooked, eaten and leftovers stored in the fridge. The kitchen has had a quick wipe down, the pets have been taken care of and loved on, the hair is up in a messy octopus bun, some things have been put away that I left out during the week, I've had some online time and now I get to put together this. It came 3 days earlier than expected!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2021, 04:37 PM   #2179
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Happy Sunday Afternoon

I'm sitting on the porch, feeling the breeze as the temp drops. We are expecting some heavy duty rain in the next few days.

It's so relaxing here..its about my favorite place to be.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2021, 09:36 AM   #2180
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

~~
Not sure what the day holds, but I got a feeling whatever it is, it's going to be good.....