Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Striploin NY and a side of steamed green beans.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2021, 05:43 PM   #32242
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I've got shepherd's pie in the oven right now. It'll probably be water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2021, 08:12 PM   #32243
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know but it's got to be something with hamburger in it because I already had one pack defrosting, forgot about it and then pulled another out to thaw. Maybe spaghetti because I bought a huge thing of mushrooms forgetting I already had a small pack needing to be used right away. Too bad I didn't forget I'd already bought Tate's Coconut Crisp Cookies and doubled up on that.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2021, 10:14 PM   #32244
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a salad with romaine, feta, warm roasted red peppers, crispy beets and jalapeno. Water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2021, 06:33 AM   #32245
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Brussels Sprouts stew.

https://holycowvegan.net/easy-brussels-sprouts-stew/

Tantalizing Femme posted this awhile back and I enjoy it at least once or twice a year. So good.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2021, 06:53 AM   #32246
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
I don't know but it's got to be something with hamburger in it because I already had one pack defrosting, forgot about it and then pulled another out to thaw. Maybe spaghetti because I bought a huge thing of mushrooms forgetting I already had a small pack needing to be used right away. Too bad I didn't forget I'd already bought Tate's Coconut Crisp Cookies and doubled up on that.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 09:51 PM   #32247
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I picked up a take-out order for our meal tonight. Rico and I are sharing a Cesar Wrap with baked sweet potato fries. Water to drink, and a sip or two of wine before bedtime.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2021, 02:24 AM   #32248
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Lamb chops with mint sauce, green beans, and maybe a salad. Popsicle for dessert if I didn’t make a keto dessert.
Old 10-10-2021, 06:20 AM   #32249
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dinner

Baked pork chop and beet salad. Ice tea.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2021, 08:29 AM   #32250
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Meatloaf you can only put so much hamburger in spaghetti sauce.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2021, 03:26 PM   #32251
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I'm having chicken nuggets with sweet 'n sour sauce and sour cream and chives mashed potatoes. Water to drink. It's a perfect warm meal for a chilly, rainy night.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2021, 04:27 PM   #32252
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,011 Times in 1,508 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Cheeseburg grinder and fries
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2021, 03:11 AM   #32253
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Curried wings and a spring salad.
Old 10-11-2021, 03:53 PM   #32254
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Dinner

chicken, stuffing, steamed green beans, onion gravy.

I abhor turkey. Love chicken, goose, duck, partridge, phesant.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2021, 10:02 PM   #32255
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I had a salad with warm, roasted red peppers, feta, crispy jalapeno bits, yellow and orange tomatoes, romaine and balsamic vinaigrette. Water to drink.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2021, 10:01 AM   #32256
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
The leftover Cloverleaf pepperoni pizza we lugged back to Green Acres from Tacoma!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2021, 07:00 PM   #32257
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

It was one of those let's try this and see meals. Homemade soup made with primarily shelf stable ingredients rice, seasoned canned okra, tomatoes and corn, chicken broth, some extra seasonings. I added some very bland ground chicken sausage needing pulled from the freezer but I'd never do that again. Next time I'll make it without the canned corn and spendy sausage. This would be much better with freeze dried chicken or even just canned chicken breast. Still I needed to use the sausage up before there goes close to five bucks down the drain.

Well before, I don't even know what that sausage is selling for now. We've been hearing so much about how food prices are going to soar, and they had risen a bit but nothing like what I noticed today. Anyhow even though I can easy do a fast food full meal deal and still find myself hungry two hours latter, it only took a little bowl of this and I'm stuffed. It also had enough flavor that even if I doubled the rice and reduced the meat by half it would still be satisfactory. No ones favorite but well if there's ever a real famine they'll be remembering it with bliss.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2021, 07:38 PM   #32258
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,996 Times in 9,940 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Just got home from work, but didnt have time for lunch; so I am going to scarf down on Phô and Salad rolls w/ Thai sauce.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2021, 10:53 AM   #32259
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Last night, I had 2 open faced tomato sandwiches (whole wheat sandwich thin, split open and toasted, each slice loaded with avocado oil mayo, fresh Green Leaf lettuce and a thick slice of a beefsteak tomato and then topped with freshly ground mixed pepper and pink sea salt). Delish!

For dessert, I had a small bowl of Greek yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, black berries and raspberries topped with toasted slivered almonds.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2021, 02:58 AM   #32260
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had homemade coconut-curry chicken soup with chili oil, hamburger without bun, and fries. Was very good.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:

Tags
dessert, dinner, food