Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Would You Rather?

Here's a new game! I make Jack and a few of my friends play this with me all the time because it's hysterical (and usually gross, which is right up my alley).

Answer the question posed (feel free to explain) , and then post your own question. And no cheating, don't make up a third answer or say something like "I'd rather die" because the entire point is to talk about why you made the decision you made.

Example:

Would you rather have to lick a public bus seat(the seat part that people actually sit on) or a public telephone receiver(the mouth part)?

Answer: I would go for the bus seat because I would bank on the hope of people wearing enough clothing on the bus to separate their actual skin from the plastic surface of the seat. The phone receiver, you KNOW there will be some funk on it.

So there's your first question. Bus seat or telephone receiver?
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:44 AM   #2
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Ummm, NEITHER!

I'm not responding to this particular "would you rather". I skeeve both of these options...Helll noooooooooo I'm out....(Scorp runs out of this thread).

I'll be back midway through other options

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Here's a new game! I make Jack and a few of my friends play this with me all the time because it's hysterical (and usually gross, which is right up my alley).

Answer the question posed (feel free to explain) , and then post your own question. And no cheating, don't make up a third answer or say something like "I'd rather die" because the entire point is to talk about why you made the decision you made.

Example:

Would you rather have to lick a public bus seat(the seat part that people actually sit on) or a public telephone receiver(the mouth part)?

Answer: I would go for the bus seat because I would bank on the hope of people wearing enough clothing on the bus to separate their actual skin from the plastic surface of the seat. The phone receiver, you KNOW there will be some funk on it.

So there's your first question. Bus seat or telephone receiver?
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:46 AM   #3
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Ummm, NEITHER!

I'm not responding to this particular "would you rather". I skeeve both of these options...Helll noooooooooo I'm out....(Scorp runs out of this thread).

I'll be back midway through other options

No fun! Broke the rules already!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:48 AM   #4
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Mmhmm...Just wanted to be honest. Are you gonna give me a time out???? Like I said, I will be back...

Maybe it didn't sit too well (no pun intended), since I'm eating Strawberry Mentos at this time..

Quote:
No fun! Broke the rules already!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 08:53 AM   #5
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Mmhmm...Just wanted to be honest. Are you gonna give me a time out???? Like I said, I will be back...

Maybe it didn't sit too well (no pun intended), since I'm eating Strawberry Mentos at this time..

Ok, how about this one

Would you rather pee your pants at work and have to wear them the rest of the day or throw up on your shoes at work and have to wear them the rest of the day?

Old 07-06-2010, 08:56 AM   #6
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, this one I can answer:

I'd rather pee my pants at work...

In regard to puke: If I see it, hear it, smell it...I'll do it...So I most likely would be puking, dry heaving and gagging all day long...

Shit, I feel like i'm gonna blow chunks now from this response...

Quote:
Ok, how about this one

Would you rather pee your pants at work and have to wear them the rest of the day or throw up on your shoes at work and have to wear them the rest of the day?

Old 07-06-2010, 09:23 AM   #7
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok, how about this one

Hey, wait until you hit 50 Dusa...It's when you don't pee your pants you start to worry....

Seriously, now, I'd go for option one as...well...let's just say that being covered in pee isn't something that totally disgusts me (depending, of course, on the source).

So...........would you rather have hair growing out of your nose or hair growing out of your ears?

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #8
chefhottie25

How Do You Identify?:
boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
happily taken

chefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputationchefhottie25 Has the BEST Reputation

i really liked this thread...trying to bring it back

dance in the dark...no one can see me
would you rather...be spanked or be put on a restriction (on your favorite thing to do)?
chefhottie25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 02:33 AM   #9
JinxdGirl

How Do You Identify?:
Tomyboy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The girl ones, please!
Relationship Status:
Single

JinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhottie25 View Post
i really liked this thread...trying to bring it back

dance in the dark...no one can see me
would you rather...be spanked or be put on a restriction (on your favorite thing to do)?
restriction .. i have a thing about deprivation.

would you rather have a lot of friends and no lover, ever or have THE ONE and no friends?
JinxdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 04:00 AM   #10
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinxdGirl View Post
restriction .. i have a thing about deprivation.

would you rather have a lot of friends and no lover, ever or have THE ONE and no friends?
Without hesitation, I'd rather have THE ONE. (Since I do have THE ONE and I know I'd give up every friend to keep him.)

Would you rather have to eat/drink every hot that is suppose to be cold for the rest of your life, or every cold that is suppose to be hot for the rest of your life?

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...star_green.gif
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:51 PM   #11
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
Without hesitation, I'd rather have THE ONE. (Since I do have THE ONE and I know I'd give up every friend to keep him.)

Would you rather have to eat/drink every hot that is suppose to be cold for the rest of your life, or every cold that is suppose to be hot for the rest of your life?
That is a hard one cuz I like hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold, but if I had to chose I think hot stuff cold ewww

Would you rather talk on the phone or text?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:54 PM   #12
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
That is a hard on cuz I like hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold, but if I had to chose I think hot stuff cold ewww

Would you rather talk on the phone or text?

Text. I hate talking on the phone.

Would you rather wear orange crocs or lemon yellow flip flops in the dead of winter?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 09:56 PM   #13
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry Gemme, I stepped on your post
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:31 AM   #14
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

I just have to say. This is friggon hilarious!!! Sick bastids we are....ROFLMMFAO!!!!!

CARRY ON GOOD PEOPLE...CARRY ON!