Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Tomorrow, I have two doctors appointments and three medical tests. All yearly checkups plus PT for me and PT for mom. I will be running from appointment to appointment.

I expect the usual good results.

I passed all my tests with flying colors. Yay!
Where is my gold star?

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 04:03 PM   #14462
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

To buy or not to buy! That is the question.

I wanna buy this watch for myself Lol
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 04:15 PM   #14463
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
I am thinking of signing up for POF. See if there are any lonely femmes out there. I dont go to bars and the local clubs are closed so, what is a butch to do?
Are there really no women's gay bars/clubs left in Toronto? Wow!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 05:35 PM   #14464
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
To buy or not to buy! That is the question.

I wanna buy this watch for myself Lol

I vote buy!

Life is short and just as a precaution I'm eating my dessert first..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 07:37 PM   #14465
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Idk about up there but here there aren't many women only bars, clubs. It's all mixed now. Alot of use seek love online, I am in quite a few Facebook groups and am meeting ladies, ones who have some of the same interests as me etc.

Pof is known for alot of computerized bots and catfishing. Facebook has it too but is easier to weed them out via video chat on messenger.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2019, 12:02 AM   #14466
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default on my mind

Collette, I use to go mainly to Cambridge or 519 but they are long done with their music. Toronto has a couple clubs but it is all young people with very poor taste in music for any dancing I can do, so I just gave up.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2019, 03:02 AM   #14467
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Idk about up there but here there aren't many women only bars, clubs. It's all mixed now. Alot of use seek love online, I am in quite a few Facebook groups and am meeting ladies, ones who have some of the same interests as me etc.

Pof is known for alot of computerized bots and catfishing. Facebook has it too but is easier to weed them out via video chat on messenger.
Over the past 15-20 years or so here ln the US, I have noticed the disappearance of "Womyn's bars." My view as to why this is occurring is the same as the disappearance of Womyn's Bookstores, womyn's music concerts, and other separatists/womon's only events will cause many here come down on me, but it is my view that Radical Feminism has waned.

We put a tremendous amount of energy into womyn's issues such as pro-choice, womyn's work rights, Gay and Lesbian rights, AIDS work, lesbian press, anti-war work, on and on until many womyn just burned out on community activity.

This is what I've noticed since joining the Womyn's Movement in 1974-76. The mood was energetic, but as the years went on, the energy level began to fall. An example would be as a Mich-fest worker from the beginning of the fest to it's culmination, womyn's attitudes and cooperation started to level off. During that time, I lived in Chicago and Ft. Lauderdale noticing the amount of womyn's bars becoming fewer and womyn's coffeehouses became non-existent.

It's sad, and I can't think of any ways to reverse this trend.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:57 AM   #14468
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,460 Times in 2,631 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On my mind

cathexis, this is all so true but you cant think of a way to change things because you would have to change the way many of todays gay youths think. I remember getting into fights just going to a bar or club and this is with straight guys LOL. We fought like hell to get clubs and bars that we could safely go to but today it is there for the taking except in many places where straights still think they run the show. The club I use to go to out of town was the best. An hour away but worth every mile. Nice owners, good clubbers and good music. She gave up the club when her partner passed away. Too bad they had a nice club and were both loved by all. Times they are changing and we can only think back on how it use to be. Kickin and grinnin LOL. We had a good time.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2019, 06:06 PM   #14469
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default REMEMBER ~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
cathexis, this is all so true but you cant think of a way to change things because you would have to change the way many of todays gay youths think. I remember getting into fights just going to a bar or club and this is with straight guys LOL. We fought like hell to get clubs and bars that we could safely go to but today it is there for the taking except in many places where straights still think they run the show. The club I use to go to out of town was the best. An hour away but worth every mile. Nice owners, good clubbers and good music. She gave up the club when her partner passed away. Too bad they had a nice club and were both loved by all. Times they are changing and we can only think back on how it use to be. Kickin and grinnin LOL. We had a good time.

Old 11-27-2019, 10:04 PM   #14470
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Over the past 15-20 years or so here ln the US, I have noticed the disappearance of "Womyn's bars." My view as to why this is occurring is the same as the disappearance of Womyn's Bookstores, womyn's music concerts, and other separatists/womon's only events will cause many here come down on me, but it is my view that Radical Feminism has waned.

We put a tremendous amount of energy into womyn's issues such as pro-choice, womyn's work rights, Gay and Lesbian rights, AIDS work, lesbian press, anti-war work, on and on until many womyn just burned out on community activity.

This is what I've noticed since joining the Womyn's Movement in 1974-76. The mood was energetic, but as the years went on, the energy level began to fall. An example would be as a Mich-fest worker from the beginning of the fest to it's culmination, womyn's attitudes and cooperation started to level off. During that time, I lived in Chicago and Ft. Lauderdale noticing the amount of womyn's bars becoming fewer and womyn's coffeehouses became non-existent.

It's sad, and I can't think of any ways to reverse this trend.
Times have changed and sadly things move on with change.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2019, 09:03 PM   #14471
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't spent much time here, and miss a whole bunch of y'all.
I moved again and I'm in MN for the second time
I do peek in from time to time to read posts
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2019, 08:31 PM   #14472
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,527 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

George Michael. I sure do miss that voice and gorgeous hunk of a gay man.

He came across my FB timeline, and I've been listening to him since Christmas. He died three years ago. His music was the soundtrack of my 20's.

Tonight, I read his sister died on Christmas. On the 3 year anniversary of his.😪

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2019, 08:42 PM   #14473
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
George Michael. I sure do miss that voice and gorgeous hunk of a gay man.

He came across my FB timeline, and I've been listening to him since Christmas. He died three years ago. His music was the soundtrack of my 20's.

Tonight, I read his sister died on Christmas. On the 3 year anniversary of his.😪
Father Figure grabs me, throws me against the wall knocking the wind out of me, proverbially. I gasp when it comes on the radio, but I won't own it because I don't want to dull that response.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2020, 05:34 PM   #14474
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Never knowing you can be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I was just inside the bank and a man walks in asking for security. Everyone in the bank, stopped and listened to what this man had to say. Some kind of confrontation outside. But it was a moment of total awareness of what you were doing.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2020, 08:50 PM   #14475
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Moving forward in life without people who aren't helping me better things in my life.

Its a relief to be rid of some people. Less stress less drama.

Oh and more peaceful.
The Following User Says Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2020, 08:10 PM   #14476
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

At what point is it acceptable to throw your hands up and just let the children float or sink on their own?

Somehow, everything I have tried to teach them for the past 17 or so years has made no difference in all and they still believe they should have zero responsibility or accountability in this world...

*mama bear growl* I am tired of being the maid/taxi/alarmclock/atm/personalchef.... I want some of my life and day to be about me.
Old 01-07-2020, 05:16 PM   #14477
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,089 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

A butch I flirted with in Costco. She’s a floor manager who was showing me an item I was looking for. I took her by surprise. She’s married and it was very innocent, but it put a big smile on her face and that made it worth the effort.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2020, 04:42 PM   #14478
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Tonight at 8:20 and 20 seconds, it will be

20:20:20 2020

It will never happen again in our lifetime!

And all of April will be 4/20

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2020, 04:48 PM   #14479
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Tonight at 8:20 and 20 seconds, it will be

20:20:20 2020

It will never happen again in our lifetime!

And all of April will be 4/20

Oh Military time correct?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2020, 02:33 PM   #14480
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Right now... I don't wanna... thats whats on my mind.