Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 07-06-2010, 10:44 PM   #21
cane

How Do You Identify?:
male identified butch
Relationship Status:
Married

cane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputationcane Has the BEST Reputation

I would prefer to lick the sole, since the germs on the shoe is probably kind of like eating badly rinsed lettuce while the door knob...I just don't want to think about it.

Would you rather eat snails or frog legs? (They would both be prepared in herbes and garlic, if that makes any differens to you...)

cane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2010, 02:25 AM   #22
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane View Post
Would you rather eat snails or frog legs? (They would both be prepared in herbes and garlic, if that makes any differens to you...)
I'd say frog legs, because I can imagine they'd be like scrawny chicken wings.

Would you rather accidentally injest someone else's cold urine or hot phlegm?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:51 AM   #23
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default **WARNING, WARNING, VOMIT ALERT**

I think I would go with drinking the cold urine...

* Would you rather bite the toenails off of 10 dead bodies, or suck out their belly button lint *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I'd say frog legs, because I can imagine they'd be like scrawny chicken wings.

Would you rather accidentally injest someone else's cold urine or hot phlegm?
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:34 AM   #24
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
I think I would go with drinking the cold urine...

* Would you rather bite the toenails off of 10 dead bodies, or suck out their belly button lint *
I'd suck belly button lint, because there is only 10 belly buttons, but 100 toes.

*Would you rather be trapped naked in a box full of spiders or suck the snot out of a sick baby's nose.*
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:59 AM   #25
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckle-K View Post
I'd suck belly button lint, because there is only 10 belly buttons, but 100 toes.

*Would you rather be trapped naked in a box full of spiders or suck the snot out of a sick baby's nose.*
Oh! Naked spider box please!!!! I would rather risk being bitten than have the memories of the snot thing for the rest of my life - plus, I already hate kids so that could make me psychotic LOL

Would you rather have a laughing fit for the entire length of a funeral or just stand up once in front of everyone and say very loudly "I have diarrhea!"
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:05 AM   #26
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Oh! Naked spider box please!!!! I would rather risk being bitten than have the memories of the snot thing for the rest of my life - plus, I already hate kids so that could make me psychotic LOL

Would you rather have a laughing fit for the entire length of a funeral or just stand up once in front of everyone and say very loudly "I have diarrhea!"
Oh I would definitely go with the laughing! (and, since I USUALLY get "church giggles" anyway, I don't think anyone would even notice )

Would you rather eat human flesh or 3 day old roadkill?

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:10 AM   #27
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Oh I would definitely go with the laughing! (and, since I USUALLY get "church giggles" anyway, I don't think anyone would even notice )

Would you rather eat human flesh or 3 day old roadkill?
Depends...how's it cooked? I think I'd go for human flesh, just because my gag reflex would not let me even get near the roadkill.

*Would you rather fall asleep during sex or fall asleep while driving?*
Old 07-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #28
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

*Would you rather fall asleep during sex or fall asleep while driving?*[/QUOTE]

Well since falling asleep while driving could kill me...um...I would rather fall asleep during sex. That just means I need a new partner....not life support

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:55 AM   #29
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
*Would you rather fall asleep during sex or fall asleep while driving?*
i like to fuck until we both wake up anyway........ so sex for sure

i have already fallen asleep driving. it was scary..... luckily i didn't hit anything, those shoulder bumps do wake you up though.....

would you rather...............

eat a snake
or
drink a glass of water and with sea monkies
Old 07-07-2010, 09:19 AM   #30
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefhmboyrd View Post
i like to fuck until we both wake up anyway........ so sex for sure

i have already fallen asleep driving. it was scary..... luckily i didn't hit anything, those shoulder bumps do wake you up though.....

would you rather...............

eat a snake
or
drink a glass of water and with sea monkies
Drink water with sea monkeys. They're kinda small and who knows what else we drink without realizing it...

*Would you rather stink in a crowded room of beautiful people or live in complete seclusion for a year?*
Old 07-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #31
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

I killed a thread?
Old 07-08-2010, 03:07 PM   #32
Stearns

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Husband

Stearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckle-K View Post

*Would you rather stink in a crowded room of beautiful people or live in complete seclusion for a year?*
It would have to be stink in a crowded room of beautiful people. Before I met my wife, I would've said live in seclusion, but I wouldn't be able to stand being without her, so stink it is.

*Would you rather lick a dog or lick a cat?
Stearns is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stearns For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #33
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

This is just too easy...I prefer to lick the cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stearns View Post
*Would you rather lick a dog or lick a cat?
*Would You Rather*....Walk on a long trail of tacks or a long trail of splinted wood
Old 07-08-2010, 07:55 PM   #34
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
[
*Would You Rather*....Walk on a long trail of tacks or a long trail of splinted wood
I'd take the wood. At least I'd have a chance of not getting torn to bits if I walked carefully.

Eat a roll of Ace bandage or a roll of quarters?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #35
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

C'mon Stearns, must you ask why? Because I love pussy(cats)...You wanted me to say why, so there you have it...

*badoomp tis*

Quote:
This is just too easy...I prefer to lick the cat

Old 07-08-2010, 08:31 PM   #36
Stearns

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Husband

Stearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
C'mon Stearns, must you ask why? Because I love pussy(cats)...You wanted me to say why, so there you have it...

*badoomp tis*

Somehow, I knew that's what it was. lol, made ya say it
Old 07-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #37
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Ya bastid...

Quote:
Somehow, I knew that's what it was. lol, made ya say it
The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #38
Stearns

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Eat a roll of Ace bandage or a roll of quarters?
I'd rather eat a roll of quarters. I figure they will come out easier. Plus, if I run low on $, I know I'll have some coming soon.

*Would you rather get attacked by a bear or a shark?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stearns For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 08:42 PM   #39
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I'd rather eat a roll of quarters. I figure they will come out easier. Plus, if I run low on $, I know I'll have some coming soon.

A bear. I'm a terrible swimmer and would have zero chance against Jaws.

Would you rather have a toe cut off or a finger? No choice as to which one either would be.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #40
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Default Cha Ching...

And, if you run out of quarters, you can bend over and use your credit card and swipe it....

I'd rather get attacked by a Bear. I have fear of water hence, the shark.

After accidentally badly cutting yourself all over your body, would you rather swim naked in a bowl of rubbing alcohol or vinegar?

Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post: