Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 06-29-2016, 04:05 PM   #10061
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you all are having a good night!

Zimmeh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2016, 05:37 PM   #10062
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Well, I am one happy girl right now! I just received my admittance letter, so I can retake my CNA test!

Leaving us a yummy snack to celebrate!

Zimmeh
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 10:00 AM   #10063
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Hope you all are having a great day! It's a beautiful here in my part of Florida. I am sitting at Starbucks, waiting to pick my nephew up from the airport.

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 06:13 PM   #10064
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

I am working for 16 hours tomorrow, but this weekend I will be able to spend some time getting my little office set up. I am also gonna try my best to mount my TV to the wall. If my tv falls, it is all of butch-kinds fault for not being around to help lol.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 06:18 PM   #10065
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattih View Post
I am working for 16 hours tomorrow, but this weekend I will be able to spend some time getting my little office set up. I am also gonna try my best to mount my TV to the wall. If my tv falls, it is all of butch-kinds fault for not being around to help lol.
What? Have toolbelt will travel.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2016, 06:19 PM   #10066
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
OH I'm pretty sure some butch would be more that willing to help mount that TV
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 02:58 AM   #10067
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone! I picked my nephew up yesterday and we got home around 9:30p. I had to wake up at 3:30a for wotk 😳😴😴☕️☕️

Leaving all of us some type of caffeine! I will be dnjoying a Starbucks doubleshot on ice and hope that wakes me up. This drink has four shots of espresso with vanilla and nonfat milk 😀

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 05:03 AM   #10068
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
Good Morning Everyone! I picked my nephew up yesterday and we got home around 9:30p. I had to wake up at 3:30a for wotk 😳😴😴☕️☕️

Leaving all of us some type of caffeine! I will be dnjoying a Starbucks doubleshot on ice and hope that wakes me up. This drink has four shots of espresso with vanilla and nonfat milk 😀

Zimmeh
Sounds yummy, I love espresso.
Thanks, Chad
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2016, 10:05 PM   #10069
Teaandroses3

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms
Relationship Status:
Single

Teaandroses3 Has the BEST ReputationTeaandroses3 Has the BEST ReputationTeaandroses3 Has the BEST ReputationTeaandroses3 Has the BEST ReputationTeaandroses3 Has the BEST ReputationTeaandroses3 Has the BEST ReputationTeaandroses3 Has the BEST ReputationTeaandroses3 Has the BEST ReputationTeaandroses3 Has the BEST ReputationTeaandroses3 Has the BEST ReputationTeaandroses3 Has the BEST Reputation
Default I can beat the tv mount lol

Last week I tried to put in a window air conditioner by myself. I dropped the whole thing out the window.
Got it back in the window but can't figure out how to put screws made for wood into a metal window. Lol
So I just put them into the wood part of the window frame in the wrong place but at least it hasn't fallen again.
Someone needs to start a "Rent a Butch" business, if you ask me. Lol
Teaandroses3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Teaandroses3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 01:08 AM   #10070
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
...just wondering how it went with the tv mounting?
Did it fall or still in place?
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 06:12 AM   #10071
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Singles

Happy Independence Day singles,

I hope everyone has a happy day.
Time to fire up those grills and find a swimming pool or head to the lake.

Chad

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 06:21 AM   #10072
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Happy Fouth of July Everyone! I am working today until 4p so I won't be enjoying any type of fun 😔

Chad, have a burger for me!

Zimmeh
Old 07-04-2016, 06:23 AM   #10073
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I would suggest Gorilla Glue That stuff holds anything together! Here's to s girls who knos how to use a drill

Zimmeh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teaandroses3 View Post
Last week I tried to put in a window air conditioner by myself. I dropped the whole thing out the window.
Got it back in the window but can't figure out how to put screws made for wood into a metal window. Lol
So I just put them into the wood part of the window frame in the wrong place but at least it hasn't fallen again.
Someone needs to start a "Rent a Butch" business, if you ask me. Lol
Old 07-04-2016, 06:26 AM   #10074
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Happy Fouth of July Everyone! I am working today until 4p so I won't be enjoying any type of fun 😔

Chad, have a burger for me!

Zimmeh
If I were there I would bring you a burger and turn that frown into a big smile.

The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2016, 07:44 AM   #10075
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I would suggest Gorilla Glue That stuff holds anything together! Here's to s girls who knos how to use a drill

Zimmeh
Gorilla Glue does hold things well but if she's got a window unit, it's likely that she'll need to take it out for winter so that may not be the best option. They make metal screws, Teaandroses, that you can pick up anywhere, even Walmart. Sometimes those window units can be pretty bulky and awkward so take joy in your success at getting it back in there.

Happy 4th, singles!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 03:35 PM   #10076
Nattih

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOQUI View Post
...just wondering how it went with the tv mounting?
Did it fall or still in place?
It is in place...in its box lol. I put up my desk and chair set this weekend instead. Luckily that went well and my glass desk looks really pretty. I will be moving my bed to give me more walking space, so the mount will go up Thursday.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2016, 05:18 PM   #10077
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend! I spent this past weekend working and really hating my job. I cannot wait for this coming Monday, when I go retake my CNA test. I received a cute thank you xard and a Starbucks pride pin from one if my friends in Orlando. I cannot thank her enough for this gift!

I made homemade chicken and rice soup for dinner.

Zimmeh
Old 07-05-2016, 07:32 PM   #10078
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It is in place...in its box lol. I put up my desk and chair set this weekend instead. Luckily that went well and my glass desk looks really pretty. I will be moving my bed to give me more walking space, so the mount will go up Thursday.

Excellent!
More space...putting together a nice glass desk...and no leftover screws or nuts?!?! That was like playing with legos!
We will stay tuned to learn more about Thursday's adventure with mounting the tv!
You
can
do it!
We believe in you!!
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2016, 05:50 PM   #10079
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Ok, so who turned the oven on? Femmes are supposed to sparkle not sweat �� It has been in the 100's with the heat index and it is just the beginning. On Friday, I am going to buy a Swell bottle. It keeps your water cold for 24 hours.

Leaving us all cold water to endure this heat!

Zimmeh
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2016, 03:28 PM   #10080
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Singles!

I'm going to be visiting Nashville October 6th - 10th. If any of you are in the area and would like to meet up, reply here or PM me.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post: