Old 10-05-2014, 07:35 PM   #6121
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Visiting with Mom this evening. She was in good spirits and way talkative. She had summonsed me over there this evening. To my surprise she presented me with my grandmothers original engagement ring and wedding band and the gold cross my grandfather gave to my grandma as a graduation gift. WOW so beautiful, and knowing he only made $7 a week. No telling how long he had to save to buy these items.

I am thankful to have these symbols of their young love a love that lasted
61 yrs til his death. I could only hope to ever find a love like this. Doesn't seem like people have that kind of staying power these days.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2014, 08:14 PM   #6122
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Seeing My little trout friends swimming in the stream down at Turner Falls today. One of my most favorite things is to sit by a moving body of water.. creek.. river.. stream..etc.. and watch the fish.. whether they be big or small.

It brings me joy.... relaxation.... and peace.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2014, 05:23 AM   #6123
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

She did...
The atmosphere mixed with the hemisphere.
Seeing through her eye's, her passions, her goals.
Being floored that she's such a Classy and vibrantly interested woman.
She hears and acknowledges as well as she fluently speaks...
Thud...
Beautiful
Articulate
Feisty
Witty
Real
Down to earth
Kind and caring
Humorous
If this is what a date feels like, can you mark the calender of life with that smile of yours?

Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2014, 07:21 AM   #6124
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
Say it ain't so! A femme who like the Cowboys! Excellent taste!
It was an exciting game, wasn't it?

WAY TO GO COWBOYS!!

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:13 AM   #6125
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

In my university system non tenure track employees come up for what is known as a Certificate of Continuous Employee after 5 years. It is like functional tenure. Today was the day I came up before the appointments committee and was approved with flying colors...unanimously. Now, it goes before all the chairs and deans on 10/23 and I have been told that I will sail through. In this day and age it is wonderful to have job security.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2014, 07:14 PM   #6126
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

love is a funny thing
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2014, 07:45 PM   #6127
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I've had a lot to smile about today and felt really great that I was able to enjoy being outside almost all day. This past summer's heat tortured me and I'm so thankful for cooler weather.
This morning I got tickled that it's the first day I had to wear my favorite hoodie...while enjoying coffee and finishing the grouting on my snazzy table project...

Before the morning dew could burn off, I got to watch a large flock of beautiful wild turkeys so close to my yard that I could see details of their plumage.
Then I listened to a young red tailed hawk in the trees behind the house...I was "in my element" enjoying the gifts of mother nature around me.

I couldn't help but smile and feel such pride at my completed project and how stunningly beautiful it turned out!! Made me so happy ...especially since my health prevents me from doing several of my old hobbies, and I hadn't done stone tile work in a long time. It's an awesome feeling to get my fight back and be inspired again by my creativity.

Then my favorite elderly neighbor showed up to "spectate" as he said, my work. A retired custom home builder and craftsman, he was thrilled with it and gave me some incredibly encouraging, supportive comments and advice. He spent two hours chatting with me and helping me finish the tedious job of grouting the edges. I must admit I soaked up his encouragement and his excitement at how nice it turned out.

This day was truly a gift and so full of positive, healty, peaceful, empowering energy...
My soul is so content and happy.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 06:35 AM   #6128
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

OMG...In my quest to pamper myself, I bought a ticket to Fleetwood Mac on Saturday night. For this, I don't care if I go alone.

OMG
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2014, 07:05 PM   #6129
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Eating supper out at the picnic table, with a slight cool breeze. listening to the birds and crickets and the chirp of the flying squirrels. Those jokers are so fast ya can't see them. Having enough daylight left when I get home the last 3 days to enjoy the property.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2014, 09:34 PM   #6130
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Some very serious, healthy, healing time....knowing that the east coast near my son is where I belong at this time...there's just something about the stunningly beautiful east coast beaches that bring my heart and soul such joy and peace. I feel a "real connection to the land", rather in the Blue Ridge, Appalachians (where I was raised), Smokies...or at my favorite beaches from between Ocean City MD, Virginia Beach...to Folly and Edisto.

The clear, crashing surf here just seems to wash away stress and worry.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2014, 11:31 AM   #6131
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Another full morning at Folly Beach with sparkling clean soft sand, low tide and soothing water and gently flowing tide pools to wade in...just a stunning awe inspiring day!!
So much to look forward to and so many treasures to be delighted with!!
Old 10-21-2014, 03:58 AM   #6132
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

1:1 conversation talking about family
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2014, 11:30 PM   #6133
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Going through a bunch of old pictures of my son, his half brother (that I always wished were my boy) and his best buddy with their goofy, happy grins. Such cute little boys that I had so much fun raising. Good kids happy times.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:01 PM   #6134
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Spent most of the day with my parents. Very blessed to still have both of them. Chuckles...very blessed to be able to come home as well. They are a joy, but they can be a lotof work as well

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2014, 11:29 PM   #6135
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

Playing the Wii Pacman with my daughter.
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2014, 11:52 PM   #6136
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

Singing happy birthday at midnight to someone who's very special to me.
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2014, 12:52 AM   #6137
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

A nap... lazy day

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WildHorses For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2014, 09:16 PM   #6138
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Researching items I bought at auction and finding interesting info and much higher pricing than I paid for the items

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2014, 06:34 PM   #6139
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Three messages from my son...
It was only three but that was more than I had yesterday
Old 11-30-2014, 07:19 PM   #6140
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

purchased a kick ass knife to dice herbs for my many, many dishes I am learning how to prepare.

tonight, 1/4 of fresh parsley, 1/2 cup of fresh parmesan, 1/4 cup of fresh thyme. 1/4 cup of fresh parsley.

it really is cathartic. i have been missing out all these years.

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy