Old 08-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #241
ferret

How Do You Identify?:
As myself.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones.
Relationship Status:
Timed out.

ferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputationferret Has the BEST Reputation

Disappointed when it comes to making plans with someone, and that person doesn't follow through on their end.

Sue
Old 08-16-2012, 04:28 PM   #242
Daktari

Me
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #243
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Raining and not going swimming, but heck it was a fantastic day!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:22 PM   #244
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Me last night
Me this afternoon
Me to often lately
Old 08-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #245
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default warning: graphic

I am so sick and tired of the unending acts of stupidity and cruelty against animals we human animals perpetrate on them.

Today my friend sent me photos of her yearling horse her EX decided to suddenly give back to her.

He didnt bother to tell her the filly went thru a fence...

a month ago

and no vet was called

and the wounds were down to the bone

and the girl was in obvious suffering

and her legs and chest were so infected the puss was oozing out of the wounds and dripping on the floor.

it was another act of vengeance against her by her EX.

the horse will live. But only because she is somewhat of a miracle worker with horses.

I however, want my pink rifle NOW
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2012, 02:00 PM   #246
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

THAT did!!!!
Old 08-20-2012, 02:08 PM   #247
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

What disappointed me today...

Certian co-workers that lack compassion for the kids we work with.
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #248
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

just missing a certain scullerywench on chat, AGAIN.

Unable to reach Cuddlyfemme

no reply from my teacher

not finding a new phone case that i liked

that Louisiana is again dealing with a Hurricane Aftermath

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 02:19 PM   #249
lilapache

How Do You Identify?:
DONE

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,025 Posts
lilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputationlilapache Has the BEST Reputation

being pushed aside again... thought it was past that point...
Old 09-01-2012, 02:21 PM   #250
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

What disappointed me today;

~~~Stupid hopes playacting like certainties

~~~Focusing on potential and not current reality

~~~A sense of loss for something I never had

~~~Being a victim of my own optimism

~~~ Me *sigh*

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #251
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

My terminally ill car dying between the first and second tip run. I really wanted to dump/recycle/donate this stuff today but I suppose another week of having it around won't kill me. Probably.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 07:25 PM   #252
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

that i didn't workout... but it just means that i'll pump some Hard iron tomorrow with an hour of sprints! oh yes!!

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 07:53 PM   #253
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Just about everything... that.is.all.

"A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success."
- Unknown -
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #254
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutter View Post
My terminally ill car dying between the first and second tip run. I really wanted to dump/recycle/donate this stuff today but I suppose another week of having it around won't kill me. Probably.
So sorry for you and your car! As a car-nut it always makes me sad when one dies...
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #255
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Reading and reviewing labs and procedure reports
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2012, 08:09 PM   #256
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there people. It's been what seems like a million years since I have been to this site. Almost four weeks ago Graham and I had to pick up and move to Nebraska. We are without jobs, money, etc. Anyway...that is all on that topic. I'm just grateful that Graham's mom is helping out while we stress to get jobs to get back to how we normally live.

What I really wanted to talk about is this: We are an older couple (52 and 54). I am having a very hard time believing that I am this age. Again...another story. I went onto YouTube and Google search to try to find interesting videos, stories, etc about other butches and femmes. I found a load of stuff, but it was all the younger generations. I found an awesome series on YouTube called "Between Women", but that is only for black lesbians/studs. I watched it anyway because no matter what generation we are we all have gone through the same kinds of things. I just wanted to vent I guess. My questions are: what happens to femmes and butches when they become older? Do they hide out at home and disconnect from the social networks? Do they become staunch?
Old 09-01-2012, 09:48 PM   #257
Mrs Arcstriker
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she...female ones...
Relationship Status:
married to Arcstriker

Mrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST ReputationMrs Arcstriker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamsGirl View Post
Hi there people. It's been what seems like a million years since I have been to this site. Almost four weeks ago Graham and I had to pick up and move to Nebraska. We are without jobs, money, etc. Anyway...that is all on that topic. I'm just grateful that Graham's mom is helping out while we stress to get jobs to get back to how we normally live.

What I really wanted to talk about is this: We are an older couple (52 and 54). I am having a very hard time believing that I am this age. Again...another story. I went onto YouTube and Google search to try to find interesting videos, stories, etc about other butches and femmes. I found a load of stuff, but it was all the younger generations. I found an awesome series on YouTube called "Between Women", but that is only for black lesbians/studs. I watched it anyway because no matter what generation we are we all have gone through the same kinds of things. I just wanted to vent I guess. My questions are: what happens to femmes and butches when they become older? Do they hide out at home and disconnect from the social networks? Do they become staunch?
Grahamsgirl...not sure I am the one to talk to you about commununity because Arc is 51 and I am pushing 46 and we have no lesbian friends. That said, you are NOT invisible. There are people in your community that are so ready to be your friends. I have faith in this. I hope you will count me and Arc in as your first friends in Nebraska, despite the fact that we are in CT...Have you ever been to New England? It's a pretty cool place in some ways, and if you come to CT you can look us up...Now that said, if we get it in our heads to come to Nebraska (and we LOVE to road-trip!) would you mind showing us around?
Mrs Arcstriker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs Arcstriker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #258
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Arcstriker View Post
So sorry for you and your car! As a car-nut it always makes me sad when one dies...

I am not a car nut but it was a very sad moment. More so because it happened mid clear out. A car in a convenience I would rather not be without. Sigh...

The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #259
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

psst.... don't you love it when you spot a typo after the edit option is closed?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #260
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Had planned to go to church this morning but didn't make it. Disappointed in myself for not being there.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:

Tags
disappointed