Notices

Old 02-26-2021, 03:04 PM   #14721
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 1,989 Times in 707 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Update Your Software

I think after 14 years it's a good idea to update your email client to a newer updated version.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2021, 10:12 PM   #14722
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 5,550 Times in 1,534 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default on your mind

It puzzles me that a woman can show some interest and exchange niceness for a while and then out of the blue, for reasons beyond your thinking that would cause her to not only ignore you but to be rude about it. I say, just say sorry, I was wrong, I am not interested any more "because". I would like to know why that's all.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2021, 03:51 PM   #14723
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 2,380 Times in 740 Posts
Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

The phone call I just had with my sister.. just laughing and crying in regards to our Mom. It felt good to share the pain with her...as weird as that might sound.. she felt the same way. Because we both understand what the other is going through.
Old 03-01-2021, 02:48 PM   #14724
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST ReputationReach Has the BEST Reputation

I just received an earlier will that my Mom had done- she did a new one in 2019 that cancels this one out- but they still have to show myself and my siblings that it was filed.

I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that she is gone. I have the surreal feeling of being in a dream- even though rationally I know that is not true. That losing my Mom is truly real.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:47 PM   #14725
gurlnextdoor

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby girl/her/she
Relationship Status:
Married

gurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputation

Mr. Reach: Being able to let someone else share in O/our pain makes losing someone dear bearable and i know from experience that if i could not have shared my grief with others the pain would crumple me into nothing. Some day You will be able to laugh more and cry less when You think of Your Mother. It's hard right now to believe that but it will happen.

Last edited by gurlnextdoor; 03-01-2021 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Needed to add more.
gurlnextdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gurlnextdoor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2021, 08:30 PM   #14726
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 5,550 Times in 1,534 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on your mind.

Reach I can relate to you and hope you find your way through although as said, you never forget as the grieving just gets less. Since the beginning of 2000 I have lost my father, mother, sister, best friend all at different times. My brother who is much older than me is not well and we are the last two of our family. I have never stopped grieving as they cross your mind on every occasion or when someone else reminds you or when you are alone and deep in thought. I will never be the same person as I was but I have to go on or give in and that I won't do.
Hang in there Reach you are in my thoughts and I am sure many others here on BFP know the value of family and friends and their loss. Keep strong.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2021, 04:44 PM   #14727
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I signed the lease today on my new place- a 2bdr 1.5 bath townhouse!! All I kept thinking was that I wish my Mom was here to see it. We would have had the best time picking out stuff- she loved to help us get settled into our abodes.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:49 PM   #14728
gurlnextdoor

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby girl/her/she
Relationship Status:
Married

gurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputationgurlnextdoor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
I signed the lease today on my new place- a 2bdr 1.5 bath townhouse!! All I kept thinking was that I wish my Mom was here to see it. We would have had the best time picking out stuff- she loved to help us get settled into our abodes.
Congratulations! It's bittersweet i'm sure.
gurlnextdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gurlnextdoor For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2021, 12:29 AM   #14729
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,478 Times in 9,546 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Too much damage has been done

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 06:28 AM   #14730
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 30,391 Times in 7,495 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Cannabis Vape Pens

I brought 4 vape cartridges with me since I didn’t know if the mitten would accept my out-of-state ID. Some states require you to have state ID to make a purchase and it will probably take a few weeks to get my state ID.

I prefer flower, but didn’t want to chance bringing flower into the state. I had no problems with the vape cartridges.

Well, the vape cartridge (at $50.00 a cartridge) lasts more than two weeks for me. I can go through $50 worth of flower in a couple days

The vape cartridge is filled with oil and gives a more organic or “clean” experience and is not as “heavy” as smoking flower. The initial impact isn’t as strong, but it’s still very good and lasts a long time.

I can and will get used to the vape cartridges. It’s exactly what I need on a limited income.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2021, 11:52 AM   #14731
Reach

How Do You Identify?:
With An ID
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

On My mind is My upcoming move and how excited I feel about it. I cannot stop thinking about all the decorating scenarios and then making lists off from those scenarios. I believe Wayfair has been added to My social circle.

Did I mention that I am a virgo?
As if that explains everything.
Old 03-08-2021, 01:20 PM   #14732
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,962 Times in 3,675 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

This is the first time I have ever lived alone. Its strange. I find myself not doing things, simply because no one will make me. And I find myself doing things I didnt used to do, simply because I know no one will mess it up when I am done.

Living alone for the first time at 38 is a very big step.

(also, I think about how different it is to live in a very small space. Moving from a 4 bedroom house to a 23 ft motor home is a very big change)
Old 03-11-2021, 04:02 PM   #14733
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
On hiatus

Thanked 30,391 Times in 7,495 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...

Things went better that I expected yesterday. The storage cost was lower than the estimate and the movers were flexible, professional, and friendly. So far so good with the unpacking, though I have a long way to go. I think I’m gonna be very happy here.

My arm is a little sore where I got part 1 of the vaccine, but Tylenol, melatonin, and some heavy blankets helped me sleep well last night. Rinse and repeat for tonight.

Hoping everyone is healthy and safe.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2021, 10:43 PM   #14734
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Making a tiny space as versatile as possible is hard. There is a lot of rearranging and rethinking and reorganizing. But, I am getting close!! Soon my space will be exactly what I need.
Old 03-12-2021, 06:43 PM   #14735
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 36,916 Times in 9,407 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm trying to psyche myself up for a covid test. I need to be tested before I get checked in for a minor procedure I'm having. Really? I have to have that thing up my nose???

And, on another day I have to have an implant extracted. I'm having probs there

But..I remember I have ocean waves and palms to soothe my worries🏝🏝🏝

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2021, 08:04 PM   #14736
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

insomnia, depression, PTSD....
Old 03-12-2021, 10:08 PM   #14737
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 9,285 Times in 2,728 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

How easy it is to get lost, caught up in the negative, rather than focus on the things in life that are going right.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2021, 03:43 PM   #14738
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 32,266 Times in 14,266 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
How easy it is to get lost, caught up in the negative, rather than focus on the things in life that are going right.

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 04:56 PM   #14739
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Thanked 36,916 Times in 9,407 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2021, 11:26 AM   #14740
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 23,274 Times in 4,061 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

My hair. It's finally started falling out due to the chemo. I can't believe it - it just falls right out. It's not like I didn't know this was coming, but I thought I would at least make it to my second chemo treatment before it started to happen. I bought some clippers to shave it, but I just haven't been ready. I'm still not ready. I guess the chemicals are poisoning my system right on schedule. I know that's supposed to be a good thing.

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one.

- John Lennon and Yoko Ono
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: