Old 07-02-2020, 01:13 PM   #4581
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It looks beautiful outside my window but I won't be venturing out today so I'm happy and content listening to the rattle of the air conditioner and the very faint snoring of my chunky butt, Loki. It's about 76 inside and 84 outside.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2020, 02:49 PM   #4582
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weather

In proper English its 93F here for the rest of the week.(damn C). Humidity adds to the torture. Home with air conditioning.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2020, 04:12 PM   #4583
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Its ugly hot. I saw 97° when I was out and about. Hardly any humidity,
slight breeze. But who likes an oven door opening breeze? And least we forget, the nasty
dust storm haze!

I'm back at the pool for my second set of splashes!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2020, 03:46 PM   #4584
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,006 Times in 8,559 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

July fry. It was sunny and warm when I opened the house at 6am.

It’s 93F and feels like it.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2020, 04:27 PM   #4585
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

It's so hot that I can't decide if it's more "real" in C or F and that's before you add the notorious "feels like" factor.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:30 AM   #4586
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Hot and muggy again today and it's only 9:30 am. My AC has every right to complain.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 12:47 PM   #4587
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Cool marine air + pearly skies, with intermittent sunshine.

High: 72
Low: 53

*beach weather*

<<<<<~~~ purfect for my weekend getaway, this coming weekend.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 04:15 PM   #4588
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Thank goodness it's raining! Woohoo!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2020, 08:44 PM   #4589
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,364 Times in 6,715 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

a tiny rainstorm during pool party..i really loved seeing the raindrops bounce on the water..the rain was warm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2020, 04:07 PM   #4590
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

We are having bands from Fay blow through. It is wicked breezy and she is sending us some rain which we badly need. Oh and thanks again Fay for sending Donald packing.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2020, 12:55 AM   #4591
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It has been very warm lately. Next week will be even warmer. It's only July and the leaves on trees are changing color rapidly, here.

High today: 90.
Low tonight: 63.

<<<<<<~~~ a/c is on. Bedtime is soon (by midnight).

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2020, 03:00 PM   #4592
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

It's been in the 90's here, one day so high I thought we might actually break a hundred though we never did, close though. It's a dry heat so without the humidity it feels a lot cooler out than what it actually is. The shame of it is despite the good weather due to the pandemic no one can use the brand new sparkling pool, outdoor barbecue areas, other community features. I think it must be torture for the kids, home all day, looking out the windows, seeing all this perfect weather and not being able to use any of the play equipment.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2020, 05:39 PM   #4593
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,856 Times in 2,470 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's been hotter'n Satan's balls here in central Texas. It was up around the century mark (100 F) for the past few days, but when you add the humidity, the "feels like" factor puts it up around 115 F.

I thought Nevada was hot, and it was, but the humidity here makes it truly miserable. I can hardly wait until the Fall arrives and we start getting "cold snaps". I have a long calf-length cowboy duster cloak with a felt Stetson western drover-style hat that I cannot wait to be able to wear this Fall.

When Dear Wife and I lived in Nevada, I hardly ever even wore a jacket or a coat. It's nice to be able to wear those kinds of clothes again. I also enjoy holding my beautiful wife in my arms in bed on cold mornings. She's just irresistible!!!!

~Theo~
Old 07-20-2020, 08:11 AM   #4594
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Doing a rain dance!

Hoping to turn possible thunder showers into a for sure thing!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2020, 10:35 PM   #4595
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Close to 10PM and it's still 100 degrees out. Not sure how high it got today. Just my pepper plant is wilting while my tomato plant is thriving. I guess pepper plants are more picky and tomato plants a lot more hardy than I thought? Well what do I really know about container gardening outdoors. I do know for a fact birds, bees, a variety of things seem to be wholeheartedly enjoying themselves chopping on my plants. Yet despite looking an unsightly mess they continue to chug along, even bearing fruit. I didn't think there would be much of a problem here surrounded by orchards and vineyards spraying such a variety of chemicals around like they do. Well it is what I is and we're having a heat wave.
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2020, 01:25 PM   #4596
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Warm days and cool nights
are signs of August weather:
shorter days come soon.

High today: upper 70's
Low tonight: maybe 54.

_____ ______
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2020, 09:20 AM   #4597
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

It was nice to wake to a heavy rain after a heat wave. The dew point went down over 10 degrees so the humidity will be more tolerable when I head outside. It will only get better as we go through the weekend.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2020, 06:42 PM   #4598
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Thunderstorm. Still 85*F outside at almost 9pm. It was in the nineties earlier today.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2020, 09:57 PM   #4599
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

We reached a high of 105 today. It's close to 9PM, 95 degrees out and we're having a thunder and lightening storm at the moment. Monte is generally aloof and independent but times like these, he remembers he loves me.
Old 08-18-2020, 02:49 PM   #4600
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Yesterday's prediction for today was 97 but it's already 101 and supposed to climb to 104 by 5 tonight. After that it starts to drop but they say it will still be in the 100s until 7PM or so. And from there into the 90s till 10PM. So hot, hot and more hot.

Tags
rain, weather