Old 05-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #21
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

whaaaaaaaaa??? i just realized im supposed to be a "leaping" lesbian...ummm i havent "leaped" since i was uhhhh 27....does that mean im not a lesbian now???
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 07:59 PM   #22
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
whaaaaaaaaa??? i just realized im supposed to be a "leaping" lesbian...ummm i havent "" since i was uhhhh 27....does that mean im not a lesbian now???
Don't worry baby...I'll vouch for you
Old 05-28-2010, 08:13 PM   #23
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

the Lesbian Concentrate album is now running through my mind...........Meg did 'leaping lesbians' and then there was 'ode to a gym teacher' and of course..........'filling up and spilling over endless waterfall'............

Andrew, I know you didn't mean anything harmful.......butch can be lesbian and woman and female.....it's not just your femme sisters who are lesbians....your butch sisters are also lesbians...

AND>>>>>>>>>>> yeppers I am a lesbian....although I have never been particularly fond of that term......I prefer 'big ole dyke' or bulldyke or butch dyke.......

my sexual orientation is strictly towards other females/women and pretty specific to femmes who get I am butch and I am woman. Who celebrate both genders I live in on a daily basis. They are damn hard to find these days.....in my experience
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:05 PM   #24
tribalwomon

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

tribalwomon will become famous soon enough
Default lesbian

Hello.....i'm tribalwomon..lesbian of color...who is so into Meg Christian..
Old 05-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #25
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Peekin in to say,

Count me in!

I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUND LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUND LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUND LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN! I'M A PROUD LESBIAN!

AND PROUD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM AS WELL!

ANY QUESTIONS?

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #26
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a big fat lesbian!

.....but you can call me Sue
Old 05-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #27
Softhearted

How Do You Identify?:
---
Preferred Pronoun?:
----
Relationship Status:
---

Softhearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST ReputationSofthearted Has the BEST Reputation

OMG! How come I've missed this thread!!!!!

<------------------ LESBIAN - WOMAN - FEMALE

which would translate into my language by: lesbienne - femme - femelle
Softhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Softhearted For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 09:49 PM   #28
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

ummm Lady Pamela....i didnt quite get that....did u say u were a proud lesbian??
Old 05-28-2010, 09:58 PM   #29
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Only copy...

[COLOR="Indigo"] I could find. Might as all hear what song us "oldin's" are talking about.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is2gnZ9lal4"]YouTube- Meg Christian - Leaping Lesbians[/nomedia]

THIS video was created evidently, for "out lesbians" fighting for their althletic rights - to be paid professionals and not discrimated against...(?)

I've ALWAYS been proud of the men who stuck up for us - just sayin'... it meant something extra touching and special to me personally... Wonderful photo's here of that, at a time where it took MAJOR GUTS!

SONG STILL makes me smile! I was just a kid really when I saw Meg sing this. WE LAUGHED AND LAUGHED at this time in the audience.

*Always ID'd with Tarzan as an athelete myself too. (ME STILL LIKE TARZAN, and looking for JANE!! OK, I might have been George of the Jungle too, but more coordinated.)

*Note Meg comments here personally below song...
Old 05-28-2010, 10:05 PM   #30
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
whaaaaaaaaa??? i just realized im supposed to be a "leaping" lesbian...ummm i havent "leaped" since i was uhhhh 27....does that mean im not a lesbian now???

Here!
Let me make sure you understand...lol

This means Proud:

This means lesbian in sign :

Yes ...I am a Proud Lesbian....Smiles

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #31
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Count me as another big ol' dyke!

Cheers
Aj

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #32
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadgeek View Post
Count me as another big ol' dyke!

Cheers
Aj
Yes but are you a Lesbian dyke LOL

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:13 PM   #33
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
the Lesbian Concentrate album is now running through my mind...........Meg did 'leaping lesbians' and then there was 'ode to a gym teacher' and of course..........'filling up and spilling over endless waterfall'............
Ah...lesbian icons
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #34
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

lol thanks for clearing that up for me Lady Pamela
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 10:20 PM   #35
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
lol thanks for clearing that up for me Lady Pamela

Sure thing..Wouldn't want ya lost!

Afterall, thats are good friends are for..Right?....smiles

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 10:25 PM   #36
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Please "indulge me"...

... thank you. (Just one pretty song and pretty important message.)

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DNZ4JTwMJ8&feature=related"]YouTube- meg christian - the ones who aren't here[/nomedia]

*For all of those who were such wonderful pioneers for us ALL, who are now GONE.

And those of us still left, and especially to the new generation - carry on: please, and thank you.

Love and peace TO ALL! And thank YOU MEG!!

Old 05-28-2010, 10:37 PM   #37
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Okay - in all seriousness: If somebody asks me I'll say I'm a gay woman. I don't object to the word lesbian - by definition that's what I am. And the added bonus to it is that it makes most straight people squirm just a little (or a lot ) I don't use the word "femme", because to me that's just the French word for woman. But I'm that too I guess. So....... Sue it is!
Old 05-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #38
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

good grief.............what a walk down memory lane of 'women's music' which we all knew was really lesbian/dyke music.............Olivia Records..........gotta love youtube...

We spent many hours drinking beer, shooting pool in the day room and listening to women's music during my first couple of years in the Women's Army Corp............talk about your leaping lesbians and bulldaggers..........laughin........I was 20-21yrs old...........the early 70's....the first femme I ever had sex with was a red-headed Canadian who was a WAC (yes a Canadian citizen in the US military), she was my barracks sargent and it was my first night in the barracks at my first permanent assignment (Ft Campbell, KY)....and, well..... she gave me alcohol and took advantage of this poor little budding baby butch.....

I still remember her name and to this day have a serious weakness for redheaded femmes...
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 11:08 PM   #39
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Ah...lesbian icons
I drove back and forth across the country, twice, in a Nova, listening to Blue Rider over and over on cassette.

I've got a good selection of Chris Williamson on mp3 and occasionally plug her into Pandora just to see what comes up.
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2010, 11:14 PM   #40
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,151 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Yup. I'm a leaping, flying, cartwheeling lesbian.