MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

A few things .

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:55 PM   #12462
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

Rainbow carrots.
Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2015, 06:08 PM   #12463
Keep Smilin

How Do You Identify?:
Fabulously happy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Content with myself :-)

Keep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST Reputation

warmer places...

Life is too short to live unhappy. Seek peace, joy and love for you will recieve that which you seek.
-Anonymous
Keep Smilin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keep Smilin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 07:04 PM   #12464
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Trigger Warning!!!

Alabama Woman Gets 219 Years for Her Role in Sex Ring

I'm torn between rage and sadness. I'm so glad she's not even up for parole for 50 years but I wish the others got equally long sentencing. Actually, I wish they all died long and painful deaths. There are victims that are still missing. Children.

smh

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 08:39 PM   #12465
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Spent a good portion of my day trying to do a self evaluation for my quarterly review. I am in the process of being promoted to manager and so these reviews are extremely important. I sat for an hour staring at the empty boxes for what went right last quarter and what went wrong. It's due tomorrow.

I am also thinking about our first family game night. I am super excited to finally have the opportunity to follow through with it. I love that my girl gets to be a part of it and that she is part of the family. Also having my sister and nephew live with me has made family game night even more possible. I wonder what games we are going to play. What we will eat for dinner or will we order take out. All I know is that it should be an awesome night of fun.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 09:26 PM   #12466
PatrickIver
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
AG - Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister
Relationship Status:
Single

PatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to Avril Lavigne's "When You're Gone" and it is doing something to me. It always amazes me when you listen to something you have heard so many times before still gives you goose bumps.
PatrickIver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatrickIver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2015, 11:44 PM   #12467
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Whether or not I should attend the services on Saturday. I don't want any issues between myself and her folks (they don't like me one bit) nor do I want to hear the religious rhetoric either.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 12:41 AM   #12468
FlaFem84

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

FlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST ReputationFlaFem84 Has the BEST Reputation

No matter how much time goes by every time we hang out together it all comes flooding back. Past 9 years I've told myself she'd never try again, that she doesn't feel the same or if she does that she'd never admit it to me.
People in our lives say I'm wrong. I didn't let myself believe them but the other night I know she felt the same as me and was thinking the same thing as we were sitting there talking and watching the movie. Then her not wanting me to get off the phone once I got home that night.

If only I knew the right words to say to explain things in the right way.

*Sigh*
FlaFem84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlaFem84 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 12:25 PM   #12469
PatrickIver

How Do You Identify?:
AG - Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister
Relationship Status:
Single

PatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST ReputationPatrickIver Has the BEST Reputation
Default Thoughts

Someone NEEDS to make me go back to work because I can see this site becoming very addicting. Cripes I just got shot back to posts made in 2009 and I just kept reading and reading. I REALLY need to put an alarm on my computer or something.

Next thought was wondering if the Ghost of Admin wrote up the instructions and how to's in the Newbie section, because they ROCK !!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatrickIver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 12:44 PM   #12470
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickIver View Post
Someone NEEDS to make me go back to work because I can see this site becoming very addicting. Cripes I just got shot back to posts made in 2009 and I just kept reading and reading. I REALLY need to put an alarm on my computer or something.

Next thought was wondering if the Ghost of Admin wrote up the instructions and how to's in the Newbie section, because they ROCK !!
GO BACK TO WORK!

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WildHorses For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 02:26 PM   #12471
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Results of the test done today. Waiting to see when they figure out what caused the blood clots
Going up to the In Laws tonight and it is suppose to be bitter cold however Dad said to make sure we bring warm clothes and boots ya know in-case we want to go play in the snow.. My goose will love that he also informed me that he got us a case of beer... Cause he is just awesome like that and I think Mom is making me a cake for my Birthday lucky Bastard am I
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 04:20 PM   #12472
PatrickIver

How Do You Identify?:
AG - Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister
Relationship Status:
Single

Ok so here is the current thought thing going on - how come people come and LQQK at my "profile page" but NONE of them ask to be friends? So you LQQK and then think "Nah, nope just wanted to glance around, check out the décor" and then flee?

blinks.

Note to the Ghost of Admin: from now on can we make it an auto thing that if someone visits your profile page they are auto-added as a friend?

(p.s. I have had A LOT of Bustelo today)
The Following User Says Thank You to PatrickIver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 07:01 PM   #12473
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so happy for folks when they have a positive coming out experience.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 07:17 PM   #12474
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Ok so here is the current thought thing going on - how come people come and LQQK at my "profile page" but NONE of them ask to be friends? So you LQQK and then think "Nah, nope just wanted to glance around, check out the décor" and then flee?

blinks.

Note to the Ghost of Admin: from now on can we make it an auto thing that if someone visits your profile page they are auto-added as a friend?

Just think of it this way PatrickIver, you have to "win them over" just like you do in real life. Looking at your page is just the introduction. Give them time, they will come back once they get to know you better and ask to be your friend.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 07:44 PM   #12475
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

So.. originally i was thinking about life, the hopes of my nrw career and the prospects of actual sleep tonight..

But

Then i saw Patricks post, so now im curious about thd profile page. Imma go check it out
Old 01-16-2015, 07:58 PM   #12476
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Things that did not make it into my boxes..

Jewelry that meant a lot to me, bits of clothing, a book series I had just started.

Hm.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:01 PM   #12477
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

blinks.

I personally do not add people if I haven't interacted with them often first and established a relationship. Most of the folks on my friends list I've likely met at Reunion once or twice, and/or have seen them on forums and interacted with since I joined years ago. This also extends to my FB - I do not add people simply because we have mutual friends or they're in the same community as me.
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2015, 08:05 PM   #12478
PatrickIver

How Do You Identify?:
AG - Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister
Relationship Status:
Single

I think I need to clear up what I meant in the post above. It was just a joke that is why I mentioned I had A LOT of Bustelo today.

I also do not add someone just to "add them". I am very selective and cautious, which I explained in my very first post here on the site.

I think there is some confusion as to my post above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bright_arrow View Post
I personally do not add people if I haven't interacted with them often first and established a relationship. Most of the folks on my friends list I've likely met at Reunion once or twice, and/or have seen them on forums and interacted with since I joined years ago. This also extends to my FB - I do not add people simply because we have mutual friends or they're in the same community as me.
Old 01-16-2015, 09:21 PM   #12479
bright_arrow

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I think I need to clear up what I meant in the post above. It was just a joke that is why I mentioned I had A LOT of Bustelo today.

I also do not add someone just to "add them". I am very selective and cautious, which I explained in my very first post here on the site.

I think there is some confusion as to my post above.
I have never heard of Bustelo.
And I've never read your first post.
My apologies, that went right over my head
Welcome to the planet!
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2015, 12:17 AM   #12480
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Still a few things

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote