Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Texas Forums

Old 09-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #41
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

hey there, the 18th works for me, just let me know where and I will be there with bells on (well probably sans bells but you get the picture)

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #42
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus007 View Post
hey there, the 18th works for me, just let me know where and I will be there with bells on (well probably sans bells but you get the picture)
Awesome glad your coming more the merrier!
Old 09-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #43
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Just throwing it out there. SEPTEMBER 18 2010
We all need to meet for dinner!!! No excuses. And if there is, well then I am going fishing lol. So start the
i will do my veryvery best- flying home from Portland the afternoon of the 18th and flying out to Paris 6am the 19th, soooooo- will be tricky but not 100% inconceivable
Old 09-07-2010, 08:22 PM   #44
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hmmmph... What do I gotta do to get people stirred up in here? Bribe you with Y'all know I and I don't wanna get the out just to get some Dinner on the 18th. I guess I will and hold a until we get something planned...

Jus sayin
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 08:38 PM   #45
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Old 09-07-2010, 09:30 PM   #46
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well damn it.... I wanna come too *poutin*
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 07:17 AM   #47
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I would love to come, but I will be out of town. Ya'll let me know when there is another thing. I need a bit of notice.

Strappie..get your ass down here!!
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 07:25 AM   #48
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

HEY Y'ALL

The 18th sounds great to me, but let me check with my honey tonight and make sure that she hasn't planned anything.

Montrose area is always good. Baba Yega's has an AWESOME brunch (on Sunday though), but they do have a great menu. Niko Niko's is good for greek food. Can't beat Cafe Adobe' or Chuy's for mexican food & kick ass margaritas!

I will let y'all know tomorrow if we can make it!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 07:26 AM   #49
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishGrrl View Post
I would love to come, but I will be out of town. Ya'll let me know when there is another thing. I need a bit of notice.

Strappie..get your ass down here!!
Boooooooooo **hiss**
Not nice that you are going out of town!

xooxxo and hope to see your sexy self, soon!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 08:38 AM   #50
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

okay i think i can do dis!!! i get into Hobby at 4:45 pm- gotta get to Katy and pick up dog, then back out to Pasadena to drop off dog and..."freshen up," sooooo if dinner is at like, 8:30 (!) i can make it. Lemme know!

or alternatively if dinner is at 6 or 7 i could pick up dog afterwards
Old 09-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #51
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OK the 18th is not working out so well for me... I'm going camping ... dang it. lol
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 06:19 PM   #52
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
OK the 18th is not working out so well for me... I'm going camping ... dang it. lol
Owww, camping??? Ok, someone else hold the candle I'm going camping with Strappie!

It's okay my friend, if I can get the H-town people up and alive, we will have more and I will give way more time advance so you can come too, or we all can hit your place since y'all is having a event in Oct.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 08:06 PM   #53
coach

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
dont care, just dont hurt yourself.
Relationship Status:
Engaged

coach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputation

WooHoo! Now we're cookin.....or eatin!

I vote Baba Yega! The name alone is good for me! How about 7:00 on the 18th and then make this AT LEAST a monthly deal?
The Following User Says Thank You to coach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #54
coach

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Engaged

coach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputationcoach Has the BEST Reputation

PS...I should be back from campin with Strap and Blaze by then...I promise I'll bathe and everything!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to coach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2010, 07:35 PM   #55
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishboi08 View Post
WooHoo! Now we're cookin.....or eatin!

I vote Baba Yega! The name alone is good for me! How about 7:00 on the 18th and then make this AT LEAST a monthly deal?
Baba Yega works for me to! The salads look good, and many of the items I can eat so I got no problem-o for the eats there. And I vote that we visit at least one eat'in place at least once until we find a place we all want to put our hats down at. Jus sayin
Old 09-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #56
coach

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Quote:
Baba Yega works for me to! The salads look good, and many of the items I can eat so I got no problem-o for the eats there. And I vote that we visit at least one eat'in place at least once until we find a place we all want to put our hats down at. Jus sayin
Great idea! There is a BBQ place down the road from us but we haven't been yet so not gonna suggest that one. Soon as we try it out though...
Can't wait to see and The Doll next week! Woot!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coach For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #57
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Member Photo Albums

Dear H-Town Planeteers ...
We just came in from Austin, and well they know how to

Please don't leave me We need to represent to! And make something happen this weekend So let start getting this side of town and notOr I may have to
So what's the plan???
Old 09-12-2010, 07:25 PM   #58
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Dear H-Town Planeteers ...
We just came in from Austin, and well they know how to

Please don't leave me We need to represent to! And make something happen this weekend So let start getting this side of town and notOr I may have to
So what's the plan???
plsplspls can't we make it 8?
8 pm at Baba Yega is tolly doable for me
Old 09-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #59
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

We're home now, too. Love Austin! Hate driving 3 hours! Upside was that Timber consented to let me go shopping at a Ross on the way home. Downside was that I didn't find another great dress. Just some lingerie.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteTigress For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #60
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

I'm trying to coordinate things so Timber and I can join everyone at Baba Yega on the 18th.

WT

P.S. Doll, they do a less extensive brunch on Saturday's, too!
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteTigress For This Useful Post: