Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 02-21-2012, 07:55 AM   #21
Stitch

How Do You Identify?:
Sweetest Soft Butch you don't know yet
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Hy,
Relationship Status:
Solo Artist

Stitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST ReputationStitch Has the BEST Reputation

I think you could take her!

~ Let me show you baby I'm a talented boi ~

Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:52 AM   #22
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Default Downton Abbey - SNL Spoof

don't get me wrong, i enjoy this show, the the SNL kit made me crack up...

enjoy!

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:26 PM   #23
Metro

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,916 Times in 733 Posts
Metro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST ReputationMetro Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Sh*t Dowager Countesses Say

In honor of tonight's Season 3 premier of Downton Abbey on PBS.

Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metro For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2013, 06:46 PM   #24
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Going to watch my very first episode tonight... Excited
Old 01-06-2013, 06:48 PM   #25
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Dame Maggie Smith, that is all...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2013, 08:07 PM   #26
vixenagogo

How Do You Identify?:
unabashedly femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
i prefer being proadverb.
Relationship Status:
single.

Thanked 1,260 Times in 381 Posts
vixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputationvixenagogo Has the BEST Reputation
Default what is a 'weekend'?

season 4 starts january 5...*squeeeeee*
Old 11-23-2013, 03:46 AM   #27
GlouriousBastard

Default Maggie Smith and Elizabeth McGovern

Maggie Smith won a Best Actress Oscar for The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie in 1969 which was the first time I saw her. She was as terrific then as she is now in Downton Abbey. I'm in my fourth season. Here's a montage of her Oscar-winning role as a teacher in the 1930s:

I've had a mad crush on Elizabeth McGovern ever since I saw her with DeNiro in Once Upon A Time in America. in 1984. It's easy to see why....those blue eyes in Downton Abbey are just a beautiful now as they were then:

Old 11-23-2013, 04:56 AM   #28
Daktari

Never been able to understand why it's a popular programme.
It's not a surprise that you lot like it though.
Old 11-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #29
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I love costume drama. It's huge with my mates in London but no one seems to be all that fussed with it here (vancouver), unless they are already into Corrie.

I love it because I love the actors, I love the costume, I love the hair and the dialogue. It's very theatrical, like a play. And there are very few soaps I enjoy, though I did like East Enders for a while when Kat and Alfie were getting together.

If you don't like period drama, you won't like it. I love period drama. Dangerous Liasons is one of my favourite movies.

I sit an fantasise about dressing the way they do while I watch.

I do love the men's suits in it. they are very dashing.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #30
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlouriousBastard View Post
Maggie Smith won a Best Actress Oscar for The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie in 1969 which was the first time I saw her. She was as terrific then as she is now in Downton Abbey. I'm in my fourth season. Here's a montage of her Oscar-winning role as a teacher in the 1930s:

I *love* The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie!!!

I adore Maggie Smith and I love her delivery of the lines.

she looks stunning in DA.
Old 11-23-2013, 12:40 PM   #31
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

I've already downloaded all of season 4 and watched it - from pirateproxy. going to be watching the xmas special with my mom on xmas! whoop!
Old 11-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #32
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,768 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I am so excited that another season is coming! I love DA. I kinda have a thing for Maggie Smith and she is radiant and wicked in this. I also loved Shirley McLaine as Cora's mother.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #33
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to find out if any of my friends plan to watch Downton Abbey in January because yesterday, I found a website with last winter's complete season of DA + Christmas Special.

Can hardly wait until the new season begins!
Can hardly wait until I can afford a TV.
Can hardly wait until January (LOL) !!!

Link to the DA found ~>>> HERE

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #34
TheLoneStranger

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 1,091 Times in 405 Posts
TheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST ReputationTheLoneStranger Has the BEST Reputation

Link below to watch all seasons of Downton Abbey and many other shows free.

Watch
TheLoneStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLoneStranger For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #35
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation
Default Michelle Dockery-Lady Mary

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2016, 06:59 AM   #36
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Downton Abbey may be long gone, BUT Michelle Dockery's new series ‎Good Behavior on TNT Tuesday evenings is worth a glance!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2019, 06:29 PM   #37
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

DOWNTON ABBEY The Movie Official Trailer Teaser Drama Movie
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: