How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 15,075 Times in 2,435 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

- Dogfish Head 90 minute Imperial IPA (beer)
- a few Cheetos

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2019, 06:36 PM   #29022
GeorgiaMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
involved - poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 15,075 Times in 2,435 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Breakfast for dinner!
- scrambled eggs with cheese
- ham
- toast

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2019, 06:57 PM   #29023
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
birthday cake
Relationship Status:
💙

Thanked 17,298 Times in 4,842 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

nevermind dinner, i want cake
Old 05-15-2019, 07:02 PM   #29024
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,613 Times in 2,451 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

nuked Bagel Bites - couldn't eat but six of the nine, I cannot imagine being this stuffed on six

2 large glasses almond milk

I am developing a sincere liking to this almond milk. It is pretty tastey! I will go on and get 5 or 6 half gallons when I buy groceries.

Thanks Gemme for your suggestion about the oatmeal. I can deal with it and probably learn to love it. It takes time. But I will always have to keep a gallon of normal milk on hand when almond milk won't do for certain things. Heck, I cannot go completely cold turkey!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2019, 09:53 PM   #29025
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 25,168 Times in 7,883 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I had a small bowl of organic strawberries, and a slice of cantaloupe cubed, and half a cup of oatmeal with a sprinkling of cinnamon, on it.

Water, to drink.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:04 PM   #29026
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 101,495 Times in 23,763 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Fresh fruit plus Korean beef tips with rice and sautéed veggies. Water to drink and ice cream for dessert, which I regret. Damn you, black cherry!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
dinner