Notices

Old 10-25-2010, 03:51 AM   #4361
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I was going to rejoice at the idea of one more week left of those wretched political ads until I realized that the outcome of the election will give birth to a deluge of "Call Washington" ads. Blech!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 04:04 AM   #4362
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

BFD friends and family as well as r/t friends and family living in NE Alabama, SE Tennessee, NE Georgia, Upstate SC and Western NC - they're under a tornado watch until 1PM today.
Old 10-25-2010, 05:00 AM   #4363
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
BFD friends and family as well as r/t friends and family living in NE Alabama, SE Tennessee, NE Georgia, Upstate SC and Western NC - they're under a tornado watch until 1PM today.
A large part of Georgia including where I live are under tornado warnings as well. The videos coming out of the Dallas TX area are stunning! The damage is terrible and I hope none of our members from TX have been affected!
Old 10-25-2010, 06:49 AM   #4364
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,659 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Ok I just finished sifting thru a pile of mail. In it was about 20 flyer things telling why I shouldnt vote for this one or that one. A lot of trees gave up their lives for this nonsense.

Im thinking, I might do my own political advertising before the election.

Picture this....a clown juggling a bunch of beach balls. Each ball has a different issue on it.....the economy, health care, the war, immigration, jobs, education, social security etc. The clown drops a few as he goes along and a few more are added with new issues on them.

The voice over, Rod Serling would be good, says.....both the Democrats and Republicans keep dropping the ball(s). Do you really want to waste your vote on these clowns?

If you want change.....real change......stop voting for or against these clowns. Start voting for real change. Send a real message. Vote for NEITHER major party candidates. Do you really think a green party or libertarian or jumping jack (sorry Jack) candidates can do any worse of a job????

Start using YOUR vote to protest a two party system which is really the same party just one side has more expensive suits - yes Barney Frank, we know you shop at goodwill and are gay but you still suck.

Use your vote to send the message that the PEOPLE, your EMPLOYERS, want a real choice of people who actually stand for something other than trust funds, big business, and silver spoons.

This ad paid for by the wtf foundation for common sense.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 07:54 AM   #4365
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

thinking about someone I shouldn't be thinking about..
Old 10-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #4366
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

This morning I called the auto glass company to arrange for the glass tech to change out my damaged windshield. Very nice young lady that answered the phone actually asked me "Are you sure it's the windshield?" Bless her heart...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 09:03 PM   #4367
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Why do some people take your happy and zap it away in seconds?

I can do it, I can try to get along with others for the next few weeks.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 09:06 PM   #4368
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

why does my family have to be cold hearted assholes

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:29 PM   #4369
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Money and how 10 days in a row of working will not equal my last paycheck..

Thinking I need to go back to job hunting. I can do my position well, but I need full-time.. Not feeling up to par otherwise =/ And with Thanksgiving and Christmas and birthdays coming up...
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 10:38 PM   #4370
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Our home has been tore down and is being rebuilt again, figuratively. We shall prevail!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 02:03 AM   #4371
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Mimi (my cat): I love you very much and do enjoy our cuddling sessions but you are such a high maintenance guy. I wish you would limit the time you want me to lie down with you cuddling to just two hours a day. Geeze! Guy get a life! LOL I have never had a cat like this; demanding my love and so much of it. If I ever get a g/f there is going to be a war between the two of them.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:50 AM   #4372
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

That bath, that I have been taunting myself with all night. Thus I am, Off to Soak!
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:20 AM   #4373
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedgirl View Post
why does my family have to be cold hearted assholes

We must share the same family, my older brothers are like that

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 10-26-2010, 09:23 AM   #4374
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
Dear Mimi (my cat): I love you very much and do enjoy our cuddling sessions but you are such a high maintenance guy. I wish you would limit the time you want me to lie down with you cuddling to just two hours a day. Geeze! Guy get a life! LOL I have never had a cat like this; demanding my love and so much of it. If I ever get a g/f there is going to be a war between the two of them.

Try doing it with 12 rescue cats as each one tries to outdo each other in the cuteness department

Old 10-26-2010, 10:06 AM   #4375
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,960 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Wondering if my body clock will ever return to normal?
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:58 AM   #4376
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering if the ER Doctor will miss seeing me every other week after I meet with my urologist and we decide to let him just go in and remove those pesky kidney stones that refuse to budge...and if Dude will have to find another activity like sleeping instead of taking me to see the ER Doc in the middle of the night... ready for relief....maybe I can gift someone a kidney stone necklace for Chirstmas.

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 11:07 AM   #4377
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

that hopefully in 20 minutes, i will hear it in my head
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:52 AM   #4378
Charming Texan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister

Charming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST Reputation

Seriously, how many conference calls do I have to be on per day....enough.

Overload today, and I'm cranky. Watch out 1pm. Quick and easy....no one gets hurt.
Old 10-26-2010, 12:58 PM   #4379
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
Then again, another body might cut the cuddling time in half too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqueline View Post
Wondering if the ER Doctor will miss seeing me every other week after I meet with my urologist and we decide to let him just go in and remove those pesky kidney stones that refuse to budge...and if Dude will have to find another activity like sleeping instead of taking me to see the ER Doc in the middle of the night... ready for relief....maybe I can gift someone a kidney stone necklace for Chirstmas.
Ouch!

Just in case you were thinking about it, I have plenty of necklaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charming Texan View Post
Seriously, how many conference calls do I have to be on per day....enough.

Overload today, and I'm cranky. Watch out 1pm. Quick and easy....no one gets hurt.

Am I right?

Do I win a prize?

I love prizes!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2010, 01:18 PM   #4380
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

My mom. I'd give anything to talk to her. I would tell her how sorry I am for having failed.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote