Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-13-2010, 06:44 AM   #1
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,484 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default My New Year's Resolution..........

It's that time again, yall!
anyone have any interesting resolutions this year?
They say only 12% of us actually achieve their goals.
Personally I do have a few but I would say my number one goal would be to get organized! I read somewhere "mess is chaos to the mind"...hmmmmm
Old 12-13-2010, 06:52 AM   #2
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

My goal is to finish my degree next year!!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2010, 08:03 AM   #3
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

The same as it is every year. But this year, just not gonna say it out loud

And,

Moving into a house

Paying off my car finally
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2010, 01:57 PM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Last year, about this time, I paid off my car in full. Yaaaay!

This year, I've been doing much better about eating healthier and exercising. Yaaaaay!

So, my resolutions for this year are to work on my communication in all my relationships, learn more about Austin, move into a larger place, and to acquire a job that I enjoy. Of course, at this moment in time, I just want to feel better.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 05:21 AM   #5
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Definitely want to go see more movies this coming year.
13 days till 2011!
Old 12-18-2010, 08:06 AM   #6
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I have the opportunity to finish a professional credential (for free) courtesy of my employer. I just need to invest my time in doing the coursework.

So, that's my goal...to finish the work needed to get my project management certification (PMP). In this economy, it never hurts to have one more thing in the toolbox...
Old 01-09-2011, 07:39 PM   #7
Laerkin

How Do You Identify?:
Girlie with a touch of bossy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, but not hung up on the details
Relationship Status:
Parenting our furry family with SmoothButch

3 Highscores

Laerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST ReputationLaerkin Has the BEST Reputation

1. My degree is only 10 months away, so keep my eye on the ball and really push hard to keep my GPA 4.0.

2. Get my credit score up and pay off all my credit card debt. I've got a plan and it's under way.

3. Work towards vegan and eat more organic.

4. Exercise more.

Whew. Quite a big list.
Laerkin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Laerkin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2011, 08:00 PM   #8
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,421 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

I've made only one resolution for the New Year:

Heartful, heart filled, soulful fulfillment.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2011, 05:04 AM   #9
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Default 2011

I really want to get more flexible this year...... stretch

Old 12-31-2013, 10:10 AM   #10
CA_BabyCakes

How Do You Identify?:
All Femme

Thanked 1,174 Times in 282 Posts
CA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST ReputationCA_BabyCakes Has the BEST Reputation

New years resolutions

*Have more patience
*Try and be a bit more understanding of peoples differences
*Smile more often, since the sentiment behind the action is bound to follow it.

I wish everyone a Happy and safe New Year!
CA_BabyCakes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CA_BabyCakes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2013, 10:21 AM   #11
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

My new year's resolution is to keep eating better, start saving more by cutting costs at home that I can do without, and take better care of my own needs.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year to all of you here on the Planet.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:27 AM   #12
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Stay focused! Try not to get sidetracked so often. Finish my to do list. Multi tasking is good, but come on, let's streamline it!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2013, 10:38 AM   #13
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Eat better, drink more water, exercise more, smile and laugh more often, go out and have fun, make more friends and just overall love myself more

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2013, 10:43 AM   #14
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Mine is to have a more positive attitude in my life. I use to be the glass is always half full before but with work issues, health issues, and g/f friend issues it kind of got away from me for a very long time. It is time to get me back. Time to remember what made things right in MY world. It is going to be a great year! I just know 2014 is!
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2013, 11:19 AM   #15
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation
Default The revolution starts within!

I resolve that this year is going to be different than the last. It has to be.

And because I am unable to wave a magic wand and simply change most of the circumstances to which I refer; I know that it is my mind which needs to change first.

And I trust that my life will follow. Eventually.

So, I resolve to let go of the million ways in which I plot to drive myself crazy each day. I will give myself permission to like the person I see I the mirror; perceived flaws and all. I am going to talk less, and listen more. (That one will be tough because I do like to pontificate, lol). I plan to nourish my mind, body, and spirit in 2014 (vis a vis eating correctly, exercise, meditation/prayer, reading, classes, etc.). I will cultivate a sense of patience in myself. (I've never let my mind slow down long enough to do that before). I'm going to try new and different things.

And most of all, when I stumble, I will stop berating myself over it; and instead, simply get back up and try again.

But I can still be self-destructive until tomorrow, lol.

Last edited by Smiling; 12-31-2013 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Almost forgot - I'm going to try to reclaim my sense of fearlessness in 2014.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2013, 12:23 PM   #16
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

My resolutions for 2014:

- Get married (preferably to someone I like but, if not, I'll be flexible to achieve my goal)

- Buy Costco jeans rather than Cavalli jeans in my attempts to cut down on discretionary spending

- Take down all my posters of Violet Crawley. If she hasn't come to me yet (and she hasn't), then it's time to ditch the fantasy and start to life in the real world.

- Reduce caffeine intake considerably. No coffee after 9am in the mornings.

- Use twerker and twerk to my friends and family. Er, is it twitter or twerker, I'm a bit confused?

- Cheer on the Boston Red Sox in a sign that I'm willing to love my enemies.

Alternatively, I might just not set any goals and see what the year ahead brings
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2013, 01:34 PM   #17
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

2014 huh?

Well, to be less business/work oriented and get back to enjoying life......by being more social and traveling.

A vacation seems to work wonders for everyone.

Also maybe another tattoo.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2013, 02:05 PM   #18
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

For 2014 I am going to lose the 57 pounds I need to see gone to reach my goal of 200 pounds,by then I would have lost 130 pounds.I need to start working out more plus keep eating for good health.The rest i'm going to let it fly then see what hapends.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2013, 04:38 PM   #19
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

No, no resolutions. No reason to make myself insane with what ifs and I could'a, should'a, would'a. Nope not gonna do it. Life is hard enough without the madness.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2013, 04:45 PM   #20
PwrFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married to HeelBilli

1 Highscore

PwrFemme Has the BEST ReputationPwrFemme Has the BEST ReputationPwrFemme Has the BEST ReputationPwrFemme Has the BEST ReputationPwrFemme Has the BEST ReputationPwrFemme Has the BEST ReputationPwrFemme Has the BEST ReputationPwrFemme Has the BEST ReputationPwrFemme Has the BEST ReputationPwrFemme Has the BEST ReputationPwrFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am going to try to remove things from my diet that aren't healthy, the greatest of which, and the hardest for me to part with, being sugar. I am starting with my morning coffee which I add peppermint creamer and coffeemate creamer to. I can't drink is black so it has to go. I am replacing it with green tea with a little mango juice. I feel if I remove one unhealthy food item every 2 weeks I will have removed 26 bad things this year and will likely accomplish other goals of losing weight and being healthier without even trying.

I wish everyone a happy and healthy 2014 with much success in your resolutions!

Tags
resolutions, year