Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 04-24-2019, 04:25 PM   #4361
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,720 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Stats: Stairmaster (45 minutes), weight floor (35 minutes), total = 1 hr 20 minutes

Yesterday I didn't exercise because a femme friend (not on site) texted that she wanted to send me a Lyft (ride share) so that I could craft in bed with her all day while she recovers from surgery. That definitely took precedence and was probably good, to give myself a recovery day from the work-out two days ago that was the first major one since being sick before.

Today I did the same routine on the stairmaster, except 45 minutes instead of 50 (my favorite stairmaster! - available due to it being spring break and a nice day out and me being able to go during the day):

Levels 9 down to 1, two minutes each level.
Levels 9 down to 1, one minute each level.
Levels 9 down to 1, 30 seconds each level.
Levels 9 down to 1, 15 seconds each level.
Cool down: Level 1.

I really like this work-out. It's very intense.

Then I did 35 minutes on the weight floor. It is so luxurious having empty days to do this because of spring break! It is also so nice not being sick anymore. I am so grateful for every day that I wake up and feel good.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2019, 03:48 PM   #4362
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I did 45 minutes on the stairmaster (same pattern as yesterday). However, I did not do the weight floor- bummer. I was about to but then there was a smell as if something was burning in the gym or some kind of toxic fumes / gas-like smell, that the gym staff said they were "trying to figure out." Well, if y'all are not going to immediately evacuate, I sure am! So I went on my merry way. I'm sure I'll hear about what it was tomorrow.

I hung out a bit with La la today (the anorexic woman). She wears really chunky shoes that are very platform-y. They look all the more so on her due to her stick-like figure. I admire them. I really love a very cushioned shoe. I asked her what they are called, and she told me "Hoka bondi 6." Hoka shoes are running shoes I believe. She said she like the wide version because they are even more cushion-y. They are so big that I noticed she puts them on with using a shoe horn. I googled them, and the reviews of them are mixed (some pros and cons). I always wear two pairs of thick socks because I like a lot of cushion as a big girl. I would say that probably anorexics (her) and fat people (me) have some of the same foot issues- meaning we want a lot of cushion. I told her how I wear two pairs of socks, and she told me of a hack of putting maxi pads in her shoes. So what are y'alls preference in shoes and socks and that kind of thing?

Peace out, exercisers and readers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Stats: Stairmaster (45 minutes)
Today I did the same routine on the stairmaster, except 45 minutes instead of 50 (my favorite stairmaster! - available due to it being spring break and a nice day out and me being able to go during the day):

How do I... ?

Last edited by nycfem; 04-25-2019 at 03:50 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2019, 08:28 PM   #4363
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Today I did 45 minutes on the stairmaster (same pattern as yesterday). However, I did not do the weight floor- bummer. I was about to but then there was a smell as if something was burning in the gym or some kind of toxic fumes / gas-like smell, that the gym staff said they were "trying to figure out." Well, if y'all are not going to immediately evacuate, I sure am! So I went on my merry way. I'm sure I'll hear about what it was tomorrow.

I hung out a bit with La la today (the anorexic woman). She wears really chunky shoes that are very platform-y. They look all the more so on her due to her stick-like figure. I admire them. I really love a very cushioned shoe. I asked her what they are called, and she told me "Hoka bondi 6." Hoka shoes are running shoes I believe. She said she like the wide version because they are even more cushion-y. They are so big that I noticed she puts them on with using a shoe horn. I googled them, and the reviews of them are mixed (some pros and cons). I always wear two pairs of thick socks because I like a lot of cushion as a big girl. I would say that probably anorexics (her) and fat people (me) have some of the same foot issues- meaning we want a lot of cushion. I told her how I wear two pairs of socks, and she told me of a hack of putting maxi pads in her shoes. So what are y'alls preference in shoes and socks and that kind of thing?

I wear one pair of socks, thin or thick depending on the season, and have never put maxi pads inside my shoes. I have, however, gotten new squishy insoles.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2019, 10:49 AM   #4364
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,639 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default NB

Last month bought the Hoka Speedgoat 3...ran in them once.
Too much cushion, not enough stability in the heel. Have been
running in my usual New Balance...but must get another pair
to break-in by beginning of May...will go with New Balance again.
One pair of socks is enough. Being good to the feet is essential.

keep on keepin' on friends, Greco

Quote:

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2019, 06:51 PM   #4365
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I did this work-out and loved it!

Quote:
Stats: Stairmaster (45 minutes), weight floor (35 minutes), total = 1 hr 20 minutes

Today I ran into La La. I asked what she does for work. I notice she has ideal gym hours that I only get on spring break. She said that her family has an instrument stringing business. I think she may just not work and be rich, because she also told me that she lives in a brownstone. Now that's millions of dollars. She told me this in the context of:

Me: "How long do you do the treadmill?"

La La: "One hour."

Me: "I do the stairmaster."

La La: "Stairs are good. I do the stairs at home."

Me: "Do you live in a house or an apartment?"

La La: "I live in a brownstone. I do the stairs while brushing my teeth." (Interject a reminder that La La is anorexic)

Me: "Yeah, teeth brushing is boring. Why waste time?" (Thinks to myself: what an asinine response!)

I also ran into Taylor. She told me that she has been having migraines for a month, very bad, debilitating migraines. She was about to go to her neurologist for one of her botox injections (for the migraine). Her grandmother died around the same time she started getting the migraines, and her grandmother raised her.

Taylor (about starting jury duty): "That was when my grandmother died."

Me: "I know, that's so horrible that she died."

Taylor: "It's not horrible. Death is a part of life."

Me (in my head): (Darn it! Why do I get these sensitive subjects wrong!)

She started to cry while talking to me. I think she kind of minimizes her grandmother's death. She looked especially bony today, so much so that I didn't recognize her for a minute. She hugged me before leaving, and I felt her fragility. She had told me she had not been able to eat due to her migraines, which I definitely believe. It's been a very stressful time for her. What is it with me, the fat chick, friends with these anorexic girls? Well, whatever works. I like both Taylor and La La a lot.

Peace out, exercisers!

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2019, 09:25 PM   #4366
Vincent

How Do You Identify?:
Transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
Him,he
Relationship Status:
just me

Vincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST ReputationVincent Has the BEST Reputation

since chat,I dont come here that often,no more

my exercise,is really kickin it now

full 80 min power walk
and power weights session everyday,
alt back n chest,with small muscles,like shoulders,biceps and tri's
starting to notice im getting cut
great to see everyone is still going strong
sorry i been slack on commenting

also day 2 no tobacco or sugar

cheers exercisers
If Not Now-When
If Not Here-Where
Vincent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vincent For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2019, 08:21 PM   #4367
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Stats: stairmaster 45 min, 15 min stretching and yoga = 1 hr total

Who, you ask, was at the gym on a Saturday night? Me and Judith, of course! Judith is my equally nerdy, socially awkward gal pal. We bumped into each other when I was all dressed and ready to leave. She was wearing yellow jeans and had ordered in sushi. I still have not reached the level of ordering in a meal to the gym- I mean, I've had a snack at their cafe, but ordering in takes it to quite the next level. She works for herself, though, so I guess, she can be at the gym day and night. We chatted a bit about nothing. She told me about going to high school in Canada long ago.

I also spent some time chatting with La La. I'm very curious how old she is. She has bony long fingers that made me think she is old, but her face is young looking, and her voice is very young sounding. I'd guess maybe 35 years old, but I just don't know. Maybe I'll get up the courage to ask sometime, or an opportunity will arise. I know how appropriate a question that is . Here's another question (one I'd never ask). Why is she so comfortable being naked around me when she is anorexic? I thought most anorexic people want to hide their bodies. Maybe she doesn't know... Maybe this is her in recovery. Maybe she's not anorexic and has a condition (I don't think so.). Maybe she's proud. I know for myself, as someone fat, it is on my mind when I am naked, and for me, I like to represent as in, "Hey, big girls bodies' belong at a gym just like the more stereotypical gym bod." So, yeah, I just wonder.

I saw Taylor on the weight floor while I was on the stairmaster. She was doing the thing where you shake the big ropes. We didn't end up running into each other to talk, but it was cool watching her do the ropes.

For my routine today, I started to do Level 9 (what I've been starting at on the stairmaster), but I immediately felt it in the upper back half of my legs. I think that is because yesterday I did some new leg exercises that didn't feel hard but probably tired out a muscle. So instead of doing the routine I've been doing, I did an equally hard routine but one that doesn't start so hard or prolong high levels:

Levels 9 down to 1, 30 seconds each level, 2 sets.
Levels 9 down to 1, 1 minute each level, 2 sets.
Levels 9 down to 1, 30 seconds each level, 2 sets.
Then I did level 1 to cool down.

My heart rate was in the 150s.

Then after on the weight floor I did stretching and yoga poses only (well, light ab stuff too, which I always do). It was really empty and peaceful. When I'm on the stairmaster I watch Netflix or Youtube but when I'm on the weight floor all I hear is the music that the gym plays and I'm more in the mode of my thoughts and observing. It was nice.

Tomorrow is my last day of spring break. I've enjoyed hanging out with you all here during my break. All, perhaps, being a small number . I appreciate anyone who takes the time to get to know me and read. It means a lot to me.

Peace out, exercisers!

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2019, 09:13 PM   #4368
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default R

None. There is muscle growth/strength/healing during Rest day.
So, hung out on the site most of this day...Tomorrow early morning
run thank the Universe...music does help...feel relieved on another
level that is too personal to share...thinking, feeling...think Rest days
may be a bit dangerous...in a good way...smiling.

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Old 04-28-2019, 10:52 AM   #4369
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default 2

After yesterday's Rest day and late night made it to
the group's two hr EASY run...yes, with a group. But none were
talkers so that was great. Beautiful trail run and by 10mins into
it my endorphins kicked in and it was slow but smooth sailing.

So, long run is done. Tomorrow another Rest day...yes, I want to
remain injury-free...and except for blisters who love me for some
reason it's going well and Rest day is a necessary strengthening/healing
tool much as I'd rather not, I will get through it.

Have a great week and keep on keepin' on friends, Greco

Old 04-28-2019, 12:10 PM   #4370
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Today will be a day of rest for me too.

Yesterday I kind of over-achieved, exercise wise.

But this coming week, my exercise routine (at work and at home) will go up, exponentially. *lol* (or not).

This week, I tackle the following curves that come with moving:

1) Organizing household parcels and rebox items into properly labeled boxes, so critical household items can be found in one glance at boxed contents.

2) I plan to walk for thirty minutes of my one-hour lunch hour, which before it was a shorter walk of 15 minutes.

3) If the mechanic garage calls me this week to schedule a major engine overhaul or to replace the motor, then I will be taking public transportation which means I will be walking more, which up's the exercise level I normally have time and means for.

I have also incorporated time set aside for periods of rest, which will be most welcome, because I don't always have the luxury, nowadays, to set aside time for rest, now that I am back at work.

Hopefully, my plan for exercise and rest periods this coming week works out perfectly.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2019, 12:42 PM   #4371
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default Rest days

What To Do on Rest Days for Running

This video has some good points.

Greco

Old 04-28-2019, 03:11 PM   #4372
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I walked around downtown and got really out of breath. Good news--exercise. Bad news--Im really out of shape.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2019, 08:00 PM   #4373
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,156 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

5k row this morning and then a full day of chasing little boys around and trying to keep them alive.

Hopefully tomorrow will be bike to work. It's going to be cold but I can deal with that.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2019, 05:57 PM   #4374
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,156 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I did not bike to work today because I remembered that I needed my car during the day. But still I was up early and got in a 5k row. After work and errands I took my dog on a good three mile walk with lots of hills. I also ran several times today at work due to emergencies and trying to get fire trucks and emts to the right spots when they were confused.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2019, 06:18 PM   #4375
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Yesterday was 30 minutes on my favorite stairmaster. Pattern:

Levels 9 down to 1, 30 seconds, 2 sets
Levels 9 down to 1, 1 minute, 1 set
Levels 9 down to 1, 30 seconds, 2 sets

Today was 35 minutes on my 2nd favorite stairmaster (the only other stairmaster, which at least is not the five climb mills). The 2nd fave stair master is easier in intensity than my fave one, so I have to do a harder routine to keep my heart rate up. My pattern today was:

Levels 9 down to 1, 4 minutes each level.

I saw La La today but didn't talk to her. She was on her favorite treadmill across from me as always. She was literally painting her nails while on the treadmill. Whoa. She was so nonchalant while she did it, listening to her music. I was highly impressed. That La La really knows how to multi-task!

Then I did 25 minutes on the weight floor.

I ran into Taylor, and we chatted but she kind of threw me over for Hillary, who I find nice but somewhat boring. She said she hadn't seen Hillary for a long time so she wanted to catch up with her. I felt needlessly hurt / jealous because I wouldn't prioritize Taylor over anyone. She's my favorite.

Hillary told Taylor as she walked in that she could see Taylor had lost a lot of weight. Taylor said (and I believe) that she's losing weight due to taking Topamax for her migraines. Taylor told me that she felt self-conscious that Hillary could tell even with her coat on that Taylor had lost weight. It's interesting that all these guys at the gym are into Taylor, and she looks like a child she is so unnaturally tiny. It makes me think less of the men .

Yesterday I also talked to Taylor at the gym, and she told me that I had eyes that were grey and blue and that they were sexy. No wonder I don't want her talking to Hillary! And for the record my eyes are hazel, but when she asked me what color they were, I said I didn't know, waiting to see what she would come up with- which was something more exotic than what they actually are! She also told me that she went to see the Emily Dickinson movie "Wild Nights with Emily" (if I have the title right) and how it was wonderful and that Emily was a lesbian. I said, "I'll have to see it with BB." Taylor told me that the movie theater that it's playing at has the best popcorn of all the movie theaters in our neighborhood. She said that she always leaves movies half way through to get popcorn instead of at the beginning. Oh, Taylor.

Peace out, exercisers!

How do I... ?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2019, 07:38 PM   #4376
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Well, my month long intention went in the pot mid-month but I got back to it today and it was good. I even tried!

Elliptical: 290 cal, 2.12 mi, 30 min

My hair was extra curly after my shower today. Fun!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2019, 11:23 PM   #4377
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Even though I am not a common poster on this thread, I hope to change that.

Went to the Lake Placid Sports Medicine Clinic today. The gym is very impressive. Whereas, the one my town is pales by comparison.

I want an order for PT there. It's only about seven miles away, but the area has poor mass transit.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2019, 12:54 PM   #4378
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default 6

6mi subtle and not so subtle hills...tough one this morning
but enjoyed the not so usual rainfall in this high desert place.

The big dramatic sky proved that G-d is an artist painting that
sky in watercolor tones and washes...hot shower then a good
haircut, yes I like my barber (female) too. Enough.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2019, 09:10 AM   #4379
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Back again!

I like the elliptical and my physical therapist told me the treadmill was the worst thing I could do for my hips, back and sciatica so I only do that once in a blue moon.

That's in case anyone was wondering why that's what I primarily do. That and people tend to get into routines. Granted, it's not as healthy for us as switching things up, and our bodies get used to the same grind over and over again but I just like the darn thing. It loosens me up, which is very important when one wants to crack their neck and they are too tight to do so.

Elliptical: 293 cal, 2.20 mi, 30 min

Now, I get to move some stuff around, deep clean some nasty found furniture, move said furniture from the garage inside the craft room and also I get to play with power tools! I found a dresser which I will be cleaning up and repainting as well as an entertainment cabinet designed to look more like a regular piece of living room furniture....like a type of buffet...but the legs were jacked up, so I had a contractor friend of mine help me with sawing the legs off and adding support boards to the bottom so I can drill wheelies on the bottom to make it easier to get in and around the house. I picked the wheelies up Monday and will be installing them today. I'm so excited!

So, besides my cardio workout this morning, I'll have at least a couple hours of moving furniture around plus scrubbing the heck out of these two large pieces of furniture, which will continue the calorie burn. Yay!!!

<---is still high on the endorphins from her earlier workout

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2019, 08:44 PM   #4380
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,994 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Gosh, talking about all the energy and endorphins one experiences after a good work out -- whether at the gym or at work or at home -- certainly has its merits. That's for sure.

I was super productive at work today. Tons of stairs. Long walks at lunch time. Then after being up since 0-dark-thirty, and having broke two of my natural nails (office machines, be damned!), I decided to book a late afternoon appt at a nearby nail salon and wouldn't ya know, I had to go up a bunch of stairs, to a beautiful nail spa, in a gorgeous turn-of-the-century Gothic type house. But my nails turned out so beautiful, that I feel like a brand new woman and I also feel like I am on a second-wind, kinda thing. I haven't even had dinner yet.

But I gotta give it up to the manicurist who worked miracles on my hands today. She is Korean, and she must be tri-lingual because not only was she fluent in her native language and English, but she could communicate perfectly with an Italian woman who couldn't speak a lick of English and the thing was, was that this other client loved the polish I chose for my manicure and my manicurist, Yen (that's her name), saved the day.

That's all I got tonight, except I do need to eat some supper.

Happy Exercising, to all the exercisers.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights