Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,682 Times in 7,713 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I sure did....lmao...good one...now all we need is a Disco Ball, the soundtrack Disco Duck, and we are good to go....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
disco cock requires a special tribute song

Old 09-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #22
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I don't view sex as a service unless it's in that specific dynamic. It's sex, and sex feels good, my phantom appendage will be attached when I am entering the person and I guess you could say it's an energy flow that is being passed on through the act of penetration. When I am entering it's all of me entering it's not tied specifically to whatever. I'm assuming it's like that for butches and ftm's it flows regardless of what one is using.

Make sense?
That absolutely makes sense. For me it is an energy flow that moves through me and into my lady. I remember the first time I could actually feel her walls pull me in. I was fascinated, intrigued and in sensual heaven. I recall wanting to do it again and again just to recapture that initial sensation. Lucky for me she was more than willing to encourage me, in every sense.

I love the energetic flow that allows her to feel me inside without any appendage attached at all. However, I have not found that with every partner. Some are less able to sense energy than others. That's okay. I think it takes practice for one and more importantly an open mind. I have not always found that latter to be a given however.

With Tantra we use quite a bit of breath work, hip rocking...etc to bring the energy up and through the body. The energy built also increases the length and intensity of the orgasm. For me too. I love the ripple orgasms that I can feel coming through my cock as she holds on and vibrates over and over.

And the sounds.... I love being vocal. Whether it is loud sounds or peotry. I love to hear them, it increases the connection I have with my lady. I feel thwarted if I am with a partner who is not very vocal and does not appreciate the encouraging sounds/words I use. But then that partner never sticks around long. I am way too old to hang where I am not happy.

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2011, 02:35 PM   #23
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hoooooooooraaaayyyy for this thread! About time!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:21 AM   #24
pinkajl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Unavailable

pinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputation

I think calling femme cock "common" to butches and FTMs is really going to be unique to each and every individual femme who embraces that part of their sexual identity.

In my opinion and experience, we all attract and are attracted to a certain type of person - and that changes over time. When I was younger and less self-aware, I attracted and accepted attention from a different type of person than I do today. Would it have been fair for me to say back then that it's common for butches to be emotional manipulative of femmes? Absolutely not. That was just, sadly, where I was in my life's journey. Today, those types of butches have no place in my life.

So, I understand that it's not my place to contradict anyone on this thread and say it's actually more common for butches and FTMs to *not* be attracted to femme cock - although in my experience, I have never met a butch or FTM who would entertain such a notion. All I can say is that the type of butch I attract, as well as the type of femme that I am, don't embrace the femme cock concept at any level.

It doesn't make it right or wrong. It doesn't make anyone more or less a femme. It doesn't make anyone a better lover. It just makes it what it is.

Pink.
pinkajl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkajl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:26 AM   #25
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Lightbulb My cock is not for entertainment purposes

Maybe the reason you've never met a butch or ftm who would "entertain' the notion because they've been shamed for having those thoughts or desires.

Interesting how butches and ftm's have to entertain and femmes are expected to like cock period. Very interesting
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 07:45 AM   #26
pinkajl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Unavailable

pinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputationpinkajl Has the BEST Reputation

No, my dear Lady Snow, I have no shame in my sexuality, thoughts, or desires. At the age of 40, I am quite confident in what I like and what I want. I can say unequivocally that femme cock is not a part of my identity. Nor, do I feel any less equipped as a femme or as a lover by not embracing that concept.

Pink.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pinkajl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 08:01 AM   #27
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Question Hmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkajl View Post
No, my dear Lady Snow, I have no shame in my sexuality, thoughts, or desires. At the age of 40, I am quite confident in what I like and what I want. I can say unequivocally that femme cock is not a part of my identity. Nor, do I feel any less equipped as a femme or as a lover by not embracing that concept.

Pink.

So it's not a common practice in your relationships, I get that for some of us Femme's, butches, and ftm's it is... Hence the start of this thread. I don't think anyone has said you are less equipped as a femme for your lack of having one.

I'm going to assume you support Femme Cock and those who like it hence why you came in here and posted as a supporter of our sex.

PS-- I do still find it interesting the fact butches and ftms have to "entertain" the idea while Femme's are expected to like it... It's interesting....
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

Last edited by The_Lady_Snow; 09-16-2011 at 08:03 AM. Reason: More thoughts
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 08:30 AM   #28
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I think calling femme cock "common" to butches and FTMs is really going to be unique to each and every individual femme who embraces that part of their sexual identity.
Quote:
So, I understand that it's not my place to contradict anyone on this thread and say it's actually more common for butches and FTMs to *not* be attracted to femme cock.
I'm not trying to attack you for having your own opinion - but aren't these two statements contradicting themselves?

On one hand you say it's unique and then on the other hand you give a broad generalization.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 08:31 AM   #29
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,806 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Lady Snow (& all planeteers)!

I learn much from you, i.e., that "service" did have another meaning or context.

Signed,

Your fairly sheltered and coming-from-a-kinda-vanilla place friend.

Hugs,

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 08:52 AM   #30
apretty

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
sea shell
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,015 Posts
apretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputationapretty Has the BEST Reputation
Default curious!

Quote:
...So, I understand that it's not my place to contradict anyone on this thread and say it's actually more common for butches and FTMs to *not* be attracted to femme cock - although in my experience, I have never met a butch or FTM who would entertain such a notion...
Pink.
Would you please speak to your choice in making this post here, in a thread so obviously supportive of femme cock and the femme cock-admirers?

Last edited by apretty; 09-16-2011 at 08:56 AM.
apretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to apretty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 09:46 AM   #31
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I "entertained" the idea once....that was all it took!

When some of my femme friends have said they would love to be a fly on the wall when we are having a boys night or when I am with a group of butches...believe me when I say, you would hear some interesting conversations about things that some of us (not all of us mind you) actually enjoy, but never talk about.

5 years ago, I never would have mentioned anything about thinking that femme cock is hot, but I think it is time to start talking about it! It doesn't make me one tiny bit less butch (or any other negative connotation I have ever heard...see Lady Snow's post with the list of things said earlier in this thread...I have heard more than one of those in my time!) because I like femme cock and think it is hot!

Old 09-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #32
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,343 Times in 2,665 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

As soon as someone starts quoting their own idiosyncratic experiences as fact,

I want to do a survey to collect some qualitative/quantitive data.

Field research might interest me.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #33
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
I "entertained" the idea once....that was all it took!

When some of my femme friends have said they would love to be a fly on the wall when we are having a boys night or when I am with a group of butches...believe me when I say, you would hear some interesting conversations about things that some of us (not all of us mind you) actually enjoy, but never talk about.

5 years ago, I never would have mentioned anything about thinking that femme cock is hot, but I think it is time to start talking about it! It doesn't make me one tiny bit less butch (or any other negative connotation I have ever heard...see Lady Snow's post with the list of things said earlier in this thread...I have heard more than one of those in my time!) because I like femme cock and think it is hot!

pervert..

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 10:41 AM   #34
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
pervert..
Thank you! (you have known this from the day we met buddy! )
Old 09-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #35
Dreams
In memory of

How Do You Identify?:
self proclaimed ruler of nekid monday's
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you..
Relationship Status:
busy..

Dreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST ReputationDreams Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Thank you! (you have known this from the day we met buddy! )
this is so true...

It is good to have an end to journey towards,
but it is the journey that matters in the end.
Ursula Le Guin
Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dreams For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 03:23 PM   #36
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
pervert..
ROTFL!

There may very well be more "perverted" butches, transguys, etc. around than anyone might imagine!

For the life of me, I don't get some of this stuff sometimes- couples of every type and kind- from heterosexual to the queerist of queer have been enjoying and using "femme" cock for a very long time. Lots of straight men enjoy back door sex via dildo worn by their wives/girl friends. It does not have a thing to do with gender identity or roles- it has to do with pleasure and what a couple wants to share.

I so agree with Just G about what can be heard among butches about all of this. But something that bothers me is that there is some kind of secret code about it- as well as for butches that are not focused on butch cock as the sexual main event.

For such a diverse, "open" and sex positive community, I often just shake my head.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 03:44 PM   #37
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
ROTFL!

There may very well be more "perverted" butches, transguys, etc. around than anyone might imagine!

For the life of me, I don't get some of this stuff sometimes- couples of every type and kind- from heterosexual to the queerist of queer have been enjoying and using "femme" cock for a very long time. Lots of straight men enjoy back door sex via dildo worn by their wives/girl friends. It does not have a thing to do with gender identity or roles- it has to do with pleasure and what a couple wants to share.

I so agree with Just G about what can be heard among butches about all of this. But something that bothers me is that there is some kind of secret code about it- as well as for butches that are not focused on butch cock as the sexual main event.

For such a diverse, "open" and sex positive community, I often just shake my head.

I only experience this Femme Cock phobia here online, I do truly think it's all them isms that leak into our LGBTQ canvas, it's a heteronormative expectation.

I think it's something that men experience as well because like you stated that it's a biggo secret. I don't know what the word is exactly to use to describe what it is.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #38
pinkajl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Happily Unavailable

I'm not adept at using the multiple quote function, so I'll try to remember who I'm responding to.

Tawse-
I was only trying to say that when we talk about what is "common", that is unique to each person's set of experiences. That person can generalize about that commonality within their own life, but, imo, I think they begin to tread on thin ice when they attempt to generalize to an entire population of butches or femmes or FTMs. I was using myself as a contrasting example to one of the other posts that had caught my attention about what is common, in terms of femme cock. Sorry I wasn't more clear, but thank you for asking.

Lady Snow-
I support anything that works for 2 consenting adults, as long as it does not involve children or animals. If it's femme, butch, or trans cock - or any type of kink... I say more power to the individual who is able to embrace it as part of their desire and can own it without shame.

You also said: "Interesting how butches and ftm's have to entertain and femmes are expected to like cock period." I agree with your statement 100%.

Pink.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pinkajl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2011, 02:44 AM   #39
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I wasn't saying that anyone who disliked it was abnomal lol - but I can see that it could be connoted from my statement.

I personally was NOT into strapping on or penetrating (butches, I did men) in any way for quite a few years. However, I did find that when I *did* start penetrating (just with a hand held dildo at first) that most of the people I fucked who voiciferously said they were not into it, and I said "no problem. I don't care either way" would, after they felt safe enough (maybe 6 months, maybe a year) would ask me if we could try it. some did not want it shaped in any way like a dick. fair enough.

But after getting private messages on b-f.com during chat and in the forums for years from butches who knew I did use "toys" and "impliments" tell me that they liked it or were curious but would never ever tell their mates and how could they possibly bring it up with their partner.... it's been *my* experience that it's pretty damn common to be interested in what it might feel like (at the very least) with feeling very inhibited for good reason about saying so.

So the reason I assert that it *is* common, is to undo the long standing myth that butches, en mass, don't like penetration and that's a given default setting just because one's gender is masculine female or masculine woman -or masculine anything, really.

I'm been a big slag in my life and done a lot of fucking with a lot of people. A lot of men too. And men, in my experience, once they know you've wiggled a finger and know how to stimulate that prostate gland with expertise to almost all of the blokes before them... will allow an "experimental" well greased finger up there while performing well executed head. And in my experience, none of them EVER said "oh that doesn't feel good, stop it" - they've all been pretty damn pleased they tried it. But jesus don't ever mention it to ANYONE, especially my best friend/ex etc.

Penetration is often viewed as feminising, rather than just a sex act, so many people who don't want their masculinity called into question would rather be slapped 7 ways to friday with a metal pole that admit to people who may judge them for it that the pole felt pretty good in another place.

That's why enjoying that kind of sex is fairly common, in my view. it doesn't make people who don't like it abnormal. Ever. They just don't enjoy it. That's it. Full stop.

But with me, that option will always be there, with no judgement either way.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2011, 06:25 AM   #40
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I only experience this Femme Cock phobia here online, I do truly think it's all them isms that leak into our LGBTQ canvas, it's a heteronormative expectation.
I think it's something that men experience as well because like you stated that it's a biggo secret. I don't know what the word is exactly to use to describe what it is.

I agree- so very heteronormative. And I think connected to the whole male ego garbage. Firstly, I am female and lesbian. Secondly, cock as sex toy or accessory is not gender specific. As I have said before, for me it is about clit extension and celebration anyway. My orgasms are products of my clitoris- no matter how and with what might be part of the stimulation that sends it into glory.

Fergoddessakes, in heterosexual sex, the guys penis was just part of the stimulative configuration. There are aspects of every human sense being excited during sex which all work quite well together, each doing their part to promote pleasure.

I really appreciate femmes wanting to talk about femme cock and take their rightful ownership of cock usage as femmes. In fact, it is refreshing.

I would also honmor a femme lover's feelings about not wanting to use or explore femme cock as I would any kind of sexual boundary.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post: