☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am bumping this because I feel like it is an important thread.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:40 AM   #22
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

It is important!!

I am one femme who loves her butches just the way they were born.

I love them for where they came, who they are now, and the long road in between.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2017, 07:05 PM   #23
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

I am glad this thread exists. I am married to a handsome MOC Butch, who recently(last year) brought up that they "don't know where they fit on the Butch spectrum" That son turned to "I don't like my breasts" and "I don't feel female, but not male either". They have settled on Nonbinary Butch. I am struggling with the possible T usage coming up and the body hair sure to follow, but I love my Butches masculinity and want them to be happy with who they are. I worry all the time because they don't look female 100% but they don't pass for the males bathroom either. I love them for who they are an always will.
Old 05-19-2017, 07:37 PM   #24
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femminator View Post
I am glad this thread exists. I am married to a handsome MOC Butch, who recently(last year) brought up that they "don't know where they fit on the Butch spectrum" That son turned to "I don't like my breasts" and "I don't feel female, but not male either". They have settled on Nonbinary Butch. I am struggling with the possible T usage coming up and the body hair sure to follow, but I love my Butches masculinity and want them to be happy with who they are. I worry all the time because they don't look female 100% but they don't pass for the males bathroom either. I love them for who they are an always will.
i get this, i would struggle too.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
femmes, good, hard, helping, relationships